Pages:
Author

Topic: Save your nice merit records here - LAST UPDATE: 12/07/2023 (Read 31575 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 4442
**In BTC since 2013**
Congratulations DS for the new record. Both activity and merit is 308. Keep going forward and never give up. You are almost there. Remember you are the best. We love you, I love you, I love myself. Tongue

Good record, congratulations!

There were less than 10 posts and it was a perfect combination! This may have been his last opportunity to combine all three.
Activity: 280
Merit: 297
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN
Congratulations DS for the new record. Both activity and merit is 308. Keep going forward and never give up. You are almost there. Remember you are the best. We love you, I love you, I love myself. Tongue

From your well wishers,
-I, me, myself, DS 🧛‍♂️

Activity: 312
Merit: 18
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Congratulations @Strongkored You have created a beautifully merit record of (four 1) or (1111). You have made a nice Beautiful merit record of [1111] at the moment. Hopefully [2222] will be very soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 185
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Congratulations @Toxic2040 Sir you have already earned 4141 merit which is a record keeping. I hope you will get 4444 merit achieve very soon.

Congratulations @Botnake I share your excellent merit record which will be remembered forever. You have already earned 666 merits which is a record to keep.

Thank you
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
I made a quote to show the images:

Congratulations OcTradism for 800th Merit. I will be congratulate you on your 1000th merit very soon for legendary member.

Congratulations for such a beautiful merit. You have achieved a very beautiful merit record.  I hope you do better things on this platform in the future.

Congratulations to those who reach new milestones on the journey of merit.  Wink
Activity: 121
Merit: 15

Congratulations  @hafiztalha to nice merit 222
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

@NotATether brother, best wishes and congratulations to you. You have a very nice merit record, where is four 6 / [6666]. I like it because all four numbers are the same. I thought that saving this married record would be very good, so I saved it, I hope you will like it too.
Activity: 308
Merit: 448
Math + Code = Blockchain 😁

A big congratulations to Medusah with one of the nicest record I have ever come across 267 all the way Cool  Cool
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
https://talkimg.com/images/2024/04/14/jRtBJ.jpeg

Congratulations for such a beautiful merit. You have achieved a very beautiful merit record.  I hope you do better things on this platform in the future.
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
Congratulations OcTradism for 800th Merit. I will be congratulate you on your 1000th merit very soon for legendary member.

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 4326
Hey frens, I just updated the thread once again. Sorry I didn't add all the screenshots to the OP, there are just too many.

Congrats everyone on your amazing merit record! You really deserve them. Keep it up.

Changelog:

13/04/2024
  • added new merit records
Activity: 1582
Merit: 356
https://shuffle.com?r=nba

After I sent 1 merit to @Mahdirakib, he reached the 1000 merit milestone. Congratulations to you and thanks again for responding to my post in FortuneJack thread! Well deserved 1,000 merits!

Edit: Upon checking the recently received merits, it appears that I am the 1001st person who sent merit to Mahdirakib.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
https://talkimg.com/images/2024/04/12/jCu5T.jpeg

Hello bro congratulations to you.  You have created a very nice number for 555 of merit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 448
Math + Code = Blockchain 😁

Congratulations to another nice contributors: Lafu on 3030 record. Look forward to seeing 4000 sooner.
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

@pawel7777 Congratulations brother for creating a beautiful merit record, brother you have created a beautiful merit record where first digit is 1 and remaining three digits are 5, / [1555].Congratulations for creating this beautiful merit record. Hopefully {2555} will be done soon very fast.
Activity: 434
Merit: 500

Congratulations @Nheer your entire total 500 merit is complete, heartiest congratulations and best wishes to you, hope you will go further like this, your 600 merit on the way. Please pray for me that one day I also can be big like you.
Thank you for your kind words, it is a great feeling to achieve this milestone even though i know i still lack the activity to activate the next rank. A year back if i was told that i would get to this merit mark by this time i wouldn’t believe but i guess nothing is impossible with hard work and dedication. I still have a long way to go and i am looking forward to reaching not just 600 merits but 1000 plus merits and activate the final rank.

I have no doubt that you will reach higher ranks if you remain dedicated, focused and committed to posting useful contents and also not breaking any rules of the forum. People will appreciate your posts if they find it useful.
Mr. dragonvslinux, I missed your 2200th merit by a bit. Anyway, congrats on the 2204th merit.
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Congratulations @Nheer your entire total 500 merit is complete, heartiest congratulations and best wishes to you, hope you will go further like this, your 600 merit on the way. Please pray for me that one day I also can be big like you.

I like this merit number by @1miau, with three 6's and a last 9 / [6669] ,looks like the last 6 is upside down. I like this number looks very much, hope you like it too.

@Chilwell brother, you have complete total 400 merit, 400 is very nice merit number, your 500 merit will on the way, i hope it will come soon very fast. I figured since there's a full 400 merit, saving it wouldn't be too bad. So I saved it here.
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**

I just saw that @joker_josue bro got a nice merit record, congrats bro you got a nice merit record, where two [4] and two [6] / [4466] I thought it wouldn't hurt to save this merit code. , so I saved it here hope everyone will like it.

Thank you for capturing this recording. There was a good number, without a doubt.

Maybe one day the numbers will be the other way around, two 6s at the beginning and two 4s at the end.  Cool
Congratulations to 1miau on his 6666 record 7777 on the way Grin
Well spotted, it's a Merit record day for me today. Yaay.  Cheesy
But 7777 Merit will be much more difficult because currently, I'm not very active. Maybe 7000 is an achievable number in the near future.
So, I'm very grateful for your congratulations and most likely you'll reach 1k Merit before I'm reaching 7k Merit. 500 more to got for you and I believe you almost got 250 Merit already when I've noticed your quality posts in Beginners and Help.  Wink
Been watching for hours to congratulate you. But, I failed to do that due to sleep Sad. It's my bad luck Embarrassed. I will try again later Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: