Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM ALERT] List 880+ scam websites (Updated 12.Jully '23) (Read 1508 times)

copper member
Activity: 94
Merit: 6
Ok, here is a quick write-up to give an overview:

A) 5 years of business or who is behind the project

This is a project by MEATEC LLC (https://meatec.io/). We are providing colocation mining and hosting since July 2018 and launched Infinity Hash as a separate project to our colocation mining in Q1/Q2 2023 because we hated how traditional cloud mining worked and how low "customer success" with cloud mining was (this is also why the domain is so new).
- This is also disclosed in all FAQs on the more detailed landing pages (including a map link with address etc.)
- MEATEC and Infinity Hash share the same dashboard under different domains with different design, but we decided to separate them a bit to not confuse new users that "just want cloud mining" with all the colocation functionality
- The whois record is points to cloudflare because we are a small team and decided to use Cloudflare after continued DDOS attacks on different pages and our dashboard (here is the postmortem https://blog.infinity-hash.com/behind-the-scenes/ddos-incidents-november-2023-postmortem/)

B) Landing pages

We currently have 3 landing pages (just posting the English versions below) we use for advertising:

1. A concise one with basic info and transparency links at the bottom: https://landing.infinity-hash.com/001-en/ (this one is basically no longer in use and only still up because some people are still using it --> will most likely be forwarded to 2. permanently in the future)
2. A longer one including a giant FAQ and risk warning + transparency links at the bottom: https://landing.infinity-hash.com/002-en/
3. A third one that is Google Ads approved and like 2. but without any profit estimations: https://landing.infinity-hash.com/ga-en/

C) Landing page content

1. The profit estimations

- "33% Annual In The Bear Market" --> 33% is simply our average APR in the bear market after deducting all costs. Since users can sell their hash rate, we COULD also write 133% (like other projects do) but we don't because we can't guarantee sell prices for hash rate and don't want to lie to users
- "100%+ In the Bull Market" --> Yes, this is what users actually earn during full bull market conditions
- "Below is a conservative profit estimate based on our current miners at various bitcoin prices." --> "profit estimate"
- "Please note, that the below numbers are an estimate and we can’t promise these returns!" --> highly visible and in yellow to drive home the point that this is an estimate
- "Approx. 230% Annual Profit*" --> is right below "$100k / Bitcoin", this is the actual return we calculated for how the project shares work at 100k BTC (full calculation and easy to use calculator available here https://blog.infinity-hash.com/share-price-calculation/). We are currently using the Whatsminer M50 for the project and have a public electricity price of $0.055 / kWh
- "Approx. 230% Annual Profit*" --> There is also a star here with a centered info line available without scrolling and in normal font size below that says "*If you bought your shares at an average of $1 per share". This might actually not be true since users that bought shares at $1 would probably have much higher returns (just like if you buy a good BTC miner during the bear market and then look at its returns during the bull market when even the actual hardware would cost something like 5x the amount)

2. "Who is behind Infinity Hash?" section - available on the 2. and 3. landing page
- Includes the real names and faces of people behind the project
- Includes the full address and info about MEATEC as the company behind the project, as well as contact options
- You can also see that Elias is real in the Dashboard and Marketplace update video on our YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/d2ZpQQyI810 and https://youtu.be/-uxzXS3BxPY

3. "Infinity Hash is special" section
- Basic info with a big button leading to our full FAQ that goes into everything (including profits and mentioning that we CAN'T promise them at almost any point possible. It also has the entries "Can we promise you profits?" and "Can I lose money with Infinity Hash?")
- Here is the link to the FAQ: https://blog.infinity-hash.com/faq/

4. "A word of WARNING" section - available on the 2. and 3. landing page
- Basically a full risk disclosure with a link on how Bitcoin mining works (Investopedia article) and all the ways this project could lose people money. We know most users just scroll past this, which is why we added "WARNING" in caps lock

5. "Answering All Your Questions" section – Including most of the FAQs based on legal requirements for advertising we had to skip a few entries / phrase them a bit different but the "bad", "you can lose money with this" info and the "this is risky" parts are included every time, as well as full transparency in how profits are generated etc.

6. "More Information and Links" section - literally a giant list of transparency links. Here are the most important links from the list:
- Weekly updates: https://blog.infinity-hash.com/weekly-updates/
- Transparency reports: https://blog.infinity-hash.com/transparency-reports/
- Public mining pool: https://www.viabtc.net/observer/dashboard?access_key=f040aa00a0c95bc79a301dc07498007a
- Public electricity wallet: https://tronscan.org/#/address/TBy6NqQRUUQetSA8yeNgDBs6mh43hmcSm5
- Public reinvest wallet: https://tronscan.org/#/address/TMaymjtdjGkS7n2uHbGQX2emznyD6pZVx4
- Our blog (including a lot more info): https://blog.infinity-hash.com/

D) Thank you

We really created this project to change how the usually scammy cloud mining industry works. This means no time limit on bought hash rate, making almost everything transparent, not charging exorbitant electricity prices (only $0.055 / kWh), having an easy-to-understand dashboard with no KYC and no minimum investment so people with less cash or privacy concerns can participate etc. We probably put half a million USD in development for the dashboard, the underlying software and all the effort that was and is being put in the weekly updates and in posting insights and actual stuff from our mining farm on socials (not to mention that we show insights from hardware repairs of our on-site repair shop).

We hope the numbers and overall project makes more sense to you now, and also want to thank you for maintaining the Scam List (which we use ourselves, hence why we found our landing page here). If you need more info, just hit up an admin in our Telegram group. We are a transparent community project and can give you nearly everything you might ask for.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Only that Examplens put companys in the List, that are not a scam like infinity-hash.com.

Can you tell me why you did this, what's wrong with it. We are the company that developed this product and we have been around for 5 years and Infinity Hash is the only project that has full transparency.

Seriously?
Where we can confirm your transparency, I assume you understand that more is needed than just your words?
I would like to see a user who has invested with them and earns 230% annually.

What 5 years of business are you talking about, the domain was registered 23. Nov '22.

Code:
Whois Record for Infinity-Hash.com

Registrar Status clientTransferProhibited
Dates 421 days old
Created on 2022-11-23
Expires on 2024-11-23
Updated on 2023-11-28
https://whois.domaintools.com/infinity-hash.com
copper member
Activity: 94
Merit: 6
Only that Examplens put companys in the List, that are not a scam like infinity-hash.com.

Can you tell me why you did this, what's wrong with it. We are the company that developed this product and we have been around for 5 years and Infinity Hash is the only project that has full transparency.
legendary
If I come across scam sites like your blacklist sites while on social media, can I share them on your topic?

Of course, you can. Just check that the link is not already exposed in the OP and be sure to put them in the code frame, so that they are not clickable. We don't want to give them additional advertising.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1323
I haven't updated this list for several months, but that doesn't mean there aren't new scammers. Added 30 new domains to this blacklist.
Stay safe and don't believe all extra profit offers.
This is the first time I've seen this topic. You are doing great work, @examplens, in making the crypto community safe. I hope your topic ranks high in search engines so that when someone searches for a domain name in the search engine, your topic appears in the first results to help them avoid these scam websites. Perhaps if I have some time, I will report the registrant of these new domains to have them dropped down by the domain registrar. If I come across scam sites like your blacklist sites while on social media, can I share them on your topic?
legendary
I haven't updated this list for several months, but that doesn't mean there aren't new scammers. Added 30 new domains to this blacklist.
Stay safe and don't believe all extra profit offers.

7 Dec. '23, Update log:
Code:
g24-mining.com
avalonhash.io
anonym-cash.com
autohashmining.com
blofin.com
blockhunter.eu
bitake.biz
bit4mining.com
chainmine.org
coin-benefit.co
cloudxmine.com
cryptoafriq.cc
cryptown.biz
crypto-covert.ltd
diatron.net
fair-mining.net
hashblast.co
landing.infinity-hash.com
minebot.io
mytrons.net
oilbnb.io
raxi.cc
tronpurple.com
tronhash.io
tronapex.com
trxdeepminer.com
tikmining.com
vipdigitals.com
x2amg.co
zzdao.com

to be continued...
legendary
New update after a while. 20 new scam sites added to the base.
The good thing is, I noticed that a lot of sites are already offline, so one part of the list is only for recognizing dirty domain names.

Update log
Code:
ace-coins.uk
asic-farms.com
akaridcrypto.com
buckstron.com
bitloom.cc
btcflash.us
e-invest.me
ethminer.ws
exchange-hacking.com
Goldcoin-investment.com
ivoryhash.com
litepick.io
minitex.co
minibnb.site
minelab.bz
oplixinvest.com
solback.io
solanapools.org
web3-crypto.online
wullex.com
legendary
April '23. Added 35 new scam sites
New update after a long time, unfortunately, this list will never run out of new updates  Sad

Update log:

Code:
ansell.store
btcbonus.click
bilionhash.com
btcminer.live
bitlr.me
bitonox.com
caserpay.com
catmine.io
cloudshib.com
crypto-uniq.cc
cyber-mine.io
coincxo.ltd
dogeminer.net
Duranprofits.Com
dultix.com
fintex.art
goldfinancex.com
goldpallas.com
grenagro.com
greenagro.cc
inertix.io
iveststorm.com
ltcautomining.com
lominx.com
minetronpro.com
osirius.biz
o-bitcoin.com
skyhash.ltd
tronamon.com
toktron.com
trxgoldmining.me
trustdoge.farm
tronex.cloud
tronarix.com
whalesmining.com
legendary
New December '22, bump and update this thread, added new 25 fraud websites to this collection.
Stay safe and don't believe in free money from unknown people.

A New added is in the log:

Code:
admin.ella.fund
barclay-investment.ltd
bitdaxtraders.com
chatany.world
cminerfirm.com
dogex.live
ebitcoinpremium.com
elite-bonds.com
forsage.io
goldenbotter.com
instabucks.xyz
Kingspool.org
krilex.net
minarybit.com
majorpays.com
money-express.me
nztrademiners.org
one.exnesstrack.com
p2p-pay.site
seulink.net
stock-investment.ltd
sbone.io
tronpro.co
tronra.com
unitradin.com
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
scamkillers.org    has a searchable blacklist
t.me/scamgrave is a channel to submit scams

scamkillers have taken down 4500+ scam websites and growing rapidly

Stay safe
legendary
Bump for October and new update with 40+ scammer sites.
I had the feeling that I found a slightly smaller number compared to previous periods, but I actually collected more of them than usual.
I hope this list will help someone save money.

Update log:
Code:
access-traders.world
avery.biz
baron-bitcoin.com
bitcoincigar.com
binary-apexs.com
btcgenerator.io
bitgenerator-2022.click
btcminer.gold
falcon-tron.com
fidelxchange.com
flux-market.com
Fosun-investment.com
castracoin.com
capital-growth.org
coincorp-investment.uk
cryptoxera.org
crypto-messiah.org
crypto-virtues.com
crypto-boosts.com
exobit.biz
gainhours.com
hash-gains.com
investcase.io
inmine.io
Instaglobal-pay.com
instant-hash.com
legendaryprofit.com
menafexo.com
milestonesfx.net
nztrade-miners.org
optimus.money
primegoldminners.ltd
proximiners.com
reach-btc.com
robnex.com
rubyincome.com
topgoldpay.com
tron-income.com
tradingcircle.online
vansmoney.com
ventora-investment.com
legendary
This is the September bump and updated the first post of this thread, and added new 30 fraud websites to this "portfolio".
Unfortunately, still counting  Sad

New sites added is in the log:

Code:
alastron.org
aviva-invest.net
bitnesfunds.com
bncmining.com
conice.biz
coinextracts.com
crypto-autopay.uk
crypto-empower.com
cvc-funding.io
ethfree.win
faretraders.ltd
Flashcoinminer.com
fortune-traders.com
gecoinvestments.com
growth-zone.ltd
minexcoin.ltd
miners-coin.com
profiteos.com
probit-experts.com
ryzex.net
Silver-Finance.com
spacelinewealth.net
trx-pool.net
tradershub.ltd
trxpro.online
uae-cryptoprofit.com
x2profit.com
yesdoge.io
Vaultexfx.uk
zend-trade.uk
legendary
Late July or early August update Cheesy Added new 30 sites on this black list.

Update log:
Code:
azventures.ltd
assets-hub.net
base-finance.com
beta-trade.uk
bitcm.vip
Broadricktrade.com
btcminingcapital.com
capital-financeinc.org
capital-option.co
cointradefx.online
coincapfinance.co
commercetrust.ltd
crudo-coin.com
Crobank.xyz
crypto-flash.ltd
Digital-miners.uk
encore-investment.ltd
experts-trading.co
Fexco-investment.com
hodlix-trade.org
lunoinvest.com
milestonesfx.com
Oxford-Traders.com
opexvault.com
premium-invests.com
rapid-incomes.com
tbcmine.net
trade-brokerage.co
xcell-inv.ltd
zubycoins.ltd

this list is AWESOME
i can confirm that many of the sites are now down  Wink Wink Wink

Thanks for the homework.

will start on the rest

unfortunately, it seems to me that one domain has been closed, and three new ones are being registered for such purposes
domain names still need to be flagged because of previous bad history.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
this list is AWESOME
i can confirm that many of the sites are now down  Wink Wink Wink

Thanks for the homework.

will start on the rest

legendary
21. June '22 Updated list, added new 35 scammers on this pile. now we count over 700 domains in this base.
Stay safe and save your money, not believing in something that is too good to be true.

Update log:
Code:
artixtrade.com
bingx.com
bonazaprofit.com
bitcoinvester.biz
bitbeam.me
bytex.ltd
bitfufu.com
crypto7.biz

dogeday.biz
dogecler.com
dongcoins.com
dwpelance.com

feltox.com
ftx-option.com
goldenboost.io
grenminer.com
hex-funds.com
infinitywallet.tech
infinityhourlycoin.com
invest-zone.cc
imediz.pro
lightassetsltd.com
miningonebitcoin.com
replacemypolicyllc.com
stormgain.com
soxmining.com
smartfy.global
trxzdh.com
trx-factory.com
trx-mining24.com
tronland.pro
tronfire.cloud
tronpalas.com
trxminingfarm.com
unetgow.com
legendary
OP is updated, added new 35 scammers on the list. Unfortunately, this list has the potential to expand much further
Stay smart and keep your money safe.  Wink

here is the update log:

Code:
1xdoge.com
360crypto-miners.org
bitcoinfree.co
bit-hub.ltd
babydogeminer.io
btcbaze.com
Capital-management.cc
coin-trading.ltd
expert-traders.world
forextrade.dev
Forex-trade.co
ftxoption.com
gamemining.cc
infinitemines.ltd
jieanguoji.com
lumen-capital.limited
mexcoins.ltd
mscicm.com
Multicrypto-invest.io
nztrade-solution.com
Poshcrypto.com
profit-chains.com
shibapool.io
silvertradefx.com
techgenfinance.com
tronprominer.com
tronmoon.pro
tron-miner.cc
trx-forever.com
unireitorg.com
ultrafinance.ltd
quickspace-investment.com
warriorplus.com
viptrx.cc
ventureminers.ltd
legendary
Monthly bump! This is the March update here.
Added new 30 scam websites to my list  Grin. Now is here 630+ on the list and counting.
Stay safe and save your money.

Update log for 29. march

Code:
5billionsales.com
astrochainfx.com
bnbdaily.io
btc-experts.com
crypto-vendeta.com
crypto-genesis.co
crypto-capitals.ltd
cryptobased.net
cronfest.com
dogeminingpaid.com
dogemaxmining.com
erostandard.com
forexbits.co.uk
fx-holdings.ltd
Ganadoresfxtrade.com
gwaher.com
invmeta.com
ltcminer.com
moneytwister.net
miningtron.net
odiapagalb.com
premium-investment.uk
shibamining.co
stockearner.com
solidcrypto.io
solidcoinfx.com
Solanarush.com
trx-x.com
tronstaking.net
Unitybroker.xyz
legendary
Bump! This is February's update here.
Updated this thread, added new 30 scam websites to my list  Grin. Now is here 600+ on the list and counting.
Stay safe and save your money.

Feb. 22. update log:

Code:
alchemy-trade.com
aariventure.com
assets-funds.com
btcs.love
capital-funds.uk
c-vaultoroinv.com
coin-xtra.com
coin-profit.ltd
crypto-funds.uk
crypto-tradex.ltd
crypto-holdings.ltd
cryptoearnings.ltd
dogeclick.io
doublebit.co.in
exforexgem.com
Finance-trading.co
inglesina-invest.com
liquiditycenter.com
link-trx.com
Lenoxinvestmentltd.com
macomtradings.com
primespotminners.co
remitano.net
tron.sg
tron.as
trxbmw.com
trxtrx.cc
Venture-funds.org
xasic.io
zierex.com
Activity: 9
Merit: 1
I did some research these days and collected 570+ scam websites, which offered a high return on investment. Usually 120% per day or 200% per 48h ...
it mostly presents services as cloud mining, trading, forex and binary trading, money doublers, HIYP scams

Here is a list.
Code:

Code:
yobit.net
same offer from this exchange investbox full of scam token 10%-100% daily
add yobit.net to the list this exchange last scam offer up 1135% (APY)!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
OP is updated, added new 30+ scammers on the list. To be honest, I did not expect this list to grow this much.
Stay smart and keep your money safe.  Wink
Good job, I admire people like you that does this for the sake of protecting the community from being scammed by people who doesn't have an inkling of conscience, hope that more people will follow what you do. Also, in hindsight you could've expected it to grow because we all know that the Internet is a big cesspool of scams.
Pages:
Jump to: