Pages:
Author

Topic: SmartMinerPRO (CPU/GPU/ASIC) Ethash/Etchash/Kawpow/Kaspa/Octopus/Firo/Equihash (Read 1726 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 1
Great software. Grin Just want to say that I've been using this miner for few weeks now and I'm very happy with how it performs and how the dev response to questions.
I mine mostly at MPH, NH, 6Block and also list out the rig on MRR.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Can you give an example of a config after entering representative wallets and pools, for example, etica is another pool, egaz is gteh org, etc. Since we entered the account wallet in gteh, the config gives an error, so it gave an error for me, try it if you want, I also get the value error.
Activity: 19
Is dual mining actually worth it? Huh
copper member
Activity: 90
SmartMiner.PRO

Update Miner Software:
Team Red Miner v0.10.10
SRBMiner-MULTI GPU & CPU Miner 2.3.3
Rigel 1.6.4
miniZ 2.1
Gminer 3.41
RainbowMiner v4.8.9.9
NBMiner v42.2 LHR
BzMiner v15.4.3
cpuminer-opt v3.22.3
WildRig Multi 0.36.10
lolMiner 1.76a
TeamBlackMiner v1.95

Download SMP 1.4.0: https://github.com/MiningSoftware/SmartMinerPRO/releases/tag/smp140
Activity: 2
What about Beam, i change pool and now all right! my results coincide with calculators, my opinion beam.leafpool trash pool and scam workers.  Huh
Awesome , thanks !
I getting now on my 3060 12gb LHR around 47 MHs without any overclocking or changed settings on Windows.
With the version before i got something around 34 - 35 MHs for ETH mining .
And its working without any issue for now , but have to look about it whats happen for 24 hours.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
I tried Nvidia Inspector to bring the power down to 60%. It's now cool (64°C) and silent. And I lost far less mining power than 40%, more like 15% -- sol/W went up from 0,45 to 1, so it's much more efficient than before!

Thx, all perfect now!
Activity: 11
HI Thanks for helping

It looks like i might have had a faulty video card. Just testing and will get back to you .
What is wrong here?

--algo FLUX --pool solo-flux.2miners.com:9393 --user t1dh5mybNKAZEAz85PBRpHtMmYXfLX7XX86.$rigName -apihost 127.0.0.1 --apiport 4444 --watchdogscript reboot.sh

Miner ended or crashed. Restarting miner in 30 seconds...

Running miner: lolminer-v1.60

Options: --algo FLUX --pool solo-flux.2miners.com:9393 --user t1dh5mybNKAZEAz85PBRpHtMmYXfLX7XX86.OC3001 -apihost 127.0.0.1 --apiport 4444 --watchdogscript reboot.sh

option '--algo' cannot be specified more than once

Miner ended or crashed. Restarting miner in 30 seconds...
My tests on Kaspa under HiveOS with Navi RX 5700 XT and Polaris RX 580 4GB gpus:

5x RX 5700 XT - Kaspa Hashrate & Profit (Team Red Miner 0.10.9) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTsgvmy0hGA
6x RX 580 4GB - Kaspa Hashrate & Profit (Team Red Miner 0.10.9) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qrFxS1hZ-g

Also Dual Kaspa + Dynex:

5x RX 5700 XT - Dual Kaspa+Dynex Hashrate (TRM 0.10.9 + SRB 2.2.4) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G3P7nB51TY
Activity: 32
My test on RTX 4070 Ti with the latest lolMiner 1.69:
RTX 4070 Ti - Nexa Hashrate & Profit (lolMiner 1.69)
Can someone please help. Rtx3060ti on win10 drivers 512.im getting rejected shares so much on nicehash pool while mining ergo. It says invalid extraodance2 size. More than half shares are rejected. Maybe someone knows.thanks
Great miner! 7 days without a single issue (MTP algo) on my not a simple rig. Thanks guys!
Hello,please add nexapow algo
Activity: 30
Can someone please help. Rtx3060ti on win10 drivers 512.im getting rejected shares so much on nicehash pool while mining ergo. It says invalid extraodance2 size. More than half shares are rejected. Maybe someone knows.thanks
Can you please fix the miner size, and use compressor UPX as lolMiner do, it will be much easier to update the miner.
Thank you
Activity: 30
waiting for 1070ti speed upgrade.... with any high xintensity only hold 3minute bump hashrate and back to normal again 33.xx mhs, comparing other software can do 34.xx
thanks!
copper member
Activity: 90
SmartMiner.PRO
SmartMinerPRO v1.3.3 - Add Kaspa mining

Add Miner Software:
+ KaspaMiner: https://github.com/tmrlvi/kaspa-miner/releases/tag/v0.2.1-GPU-0.7
+ BZMiner: https://github.com/bzminer/bzminer/releases

Update Miner Software:
+ GMiner 3.12
+ lolMiner 1.61
+ miniZ 1.9z5b
+ NBMiner 42.2
+ BzMiner 12.1.1

Installation
From Sources
Installing via cargo install is not supported for the latest version.

The regular version is still available at

cargo install kaspa-miner
From Git Sources
If you are looking to build from the repository (for debug / extension), note that the plugins are additional packages in the workspace. To compile a specific package, you run the following command or any subset of it

git clone [email protected]:tmrlvi/kaspa-miner.git
cd kaspa-miner
cargo build --release -p kaspa-miner -p kaspacuda -p kaspaopencl
And, the miner (and plugins) will be in targets/release. You can replace the last line with

cargo build --release --all
From Binaries
The release page includes precompiled binaries for Linux, and Windows (for the GPU version).

Removing Plugins
To remove a plugin, you simply remove the corresponding dll/so for the directory of the miner.

libkaspacuda.so, libkaspacuda.dll: Cuda support for Kaspa-Miner
libkaspaopencl.so, libkaspaopencl.dll: OpenCL support for Kaspa-Miner
Usage
To start mining, you need to run kaspad and have an address to send the rewards to. Here is a guidance on how to run a full node and how to generate addresses: https://github.com/kaspanet/docs/blob/main/Getting%20Started/Full%20Node%20Installation.md

Help:

kaspa-miner
A Kaspa high performance CPU miner

USAGE:
    kaspa-miner [OPTIONS] --mining-address

OPTIONS:
    -a, --mining-address                  The Kaspa address for the miner reward
        --cuda-device                        Which CUDA GPUs to use [default: all]
        --cuda-disable                                     Disable cuda workers
        --cuda-lock-core-clocks    Lock core clocks eg: ,1200, [default: 0]
        --cuda-lock-mem-clocks      Lock mem clocks eg: ,810, [default: 0]
        --cuda-no-blocking-sync                            Actively wait for result. Higher CPU usage, but less red blocks. Can have lower workload.
        --cuda-power-limits            Lock power limits eg: ,150, [default: 0]
        --cuda-workload                    Ratio of nonces to GPU possible parrallel run [default: 64]
        --cuda-workload-absolute                           The values given by workload are not ratio, but absolute number of nonces [default: false]
    -d, --debug                                            Enable debug logging level
        --devfund-percent                The percentage of blocks to send to the devfund (minimum 2%) [default: 2]
        --experimental-amd                                 Uses SMID instructions in AMD. Miner will crash if instruction is not supported
    -h, --help                                             Print help information
        --mine-when-not-synced                             Mine even when kaspad says it is not synced
        --nonce-gen                            The random method used to generate nonces. Options: (i) xoshiro (ii) lean [default: lean]
        --opencl-amd-disable                               Disables AMD mining (does not override opencl-enable)
        --opencl-device                    Which OpenCL GPUs to use on a specific platform
        --opencl-enable                                    Enable opencl, and take all devices of the chosen platform
        --opencl-no-amd-binary                             Disable fetching of precompiled AMD kernel (if exists)
        --opencl-platform                Which OpenCL platform to use (limited to one per executable)
        --opencl-workload                Ratio of nonces to GPU possible parrallel run in OpenCL [default: 512]
        --opencl-workload-absolute                         The values given by workload are not ratio, but absolute number of nonces in OpenCL [default: false]
    -p, --port                                      Kaspad port [default: Mainnet = 16110, Testnet = 16211]
    -s, --kaspad-address                  The IP of the kaspad instance [default: 127.0.0.1]
    -t, --threads                            Amount of CPU miner threads to launch [default: 0]
        --testnet                                          Use testnet instead of mainnet [default: false]

To start mining, you just need to run the following:

./kaspa-miner --mining-address kaspa:XXXXX

This will run the miner on all the available GPU devcies.

Devfund
The devfund is a fund managed by the Kaspa community in order to fund Kaspa development
A miner that wants to mine higher percentage into the dev-fund can pass the following flags:
--devfund-precent=XX.YY to mine only XX.YY% of the blocks into the devfund.

This version automatically sets the devfund donation to the community designated address. Due to community decision, the minimum amount in the precompiled binaries is 2%

Donation Addresses
Elichai: kaspa:qzvqtx5gkvl3tc54up6r8pk5mhuft9rtr0lvn624w9mtv4eqm9rvc9zfdmmpu
HauntedCook: kaspa:qz4jdyu04hv4hpyy00pl6trzw4gllnhnwy62xattejv2vaj5r0p5quvns058f

KASPA is a heavyhash algorithm, but is it possible to mine another coin using the same (heavyhash) algorithm? If yes, then how?
I have been using it for a long time to manage my asics. I recommend it to everyone!
Pages:
Jump to: