Pages:
Author

Topic: SRBMiner-MULTI GPU & CPU Miner 0.9.4 (Read 41789 times)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 625
March 15, 2024, 09:30:48 AM
V2.4.9
+ Added support for GPU mining algorithm 'meowpow' [Meow coin] on AMD/NVIDIA/INTEL GPU's, fee 0.85%
+ Fixed possible invalid shares on PROGPOW algorithms [AMD Ellesmere GPU's]
+ TLS/SSL pool connections now supported over socks5 proxy (--proxy parameter)

- You will probably experience weird GPU behaviour (hashrate drop, stop hashing for a few seconds) on 'meowpow' algorithm on the testpools, until MeowCoin actually switches from KawPow to this new algorithm. (Mar 18. 2024)
March 15, 2024, 02:40:06 AM
I think I found a scam. Caution, people!!
Do not download from any file-share sites. Only from GitHub!
linkedin.com/pulse/srbminer-multi-randomx-edition-best-mining-software-jayakumar-e1sec

I don't know how to get that page taken down.

Exactly. There are also blog's where the link to the miner is NOT from the official github repo.

Download only from the official github repo [ https://github.com/doktor83/SRBMiner-Multi ]
Activity: 631
Merit: 15
March 14, 2024, 11:24:40 PM
I think I found a scam. Caution, people!!
Do not download from any file-share sites. Only from GitHub!
linkedin.com/pulse/srbminer-multi-randomx-edition-best-mining-software-jayakumar-e1sec

I don't know how to get that page taken down.
March 11, 2024, 12:56:07 PM
V2.4.8
+ Added support for mining PROGPOW algorithms on INTEL GPU's [kawpow, firopow, progpow_epic, progpow_zano]*
+ Added support for GPU mining algorithm 'aurum' on AMD/NVIDIA/INTEL GPU's
+ Added support for dual mining ETHASHB3/SHA512_256D_RADIANT on INTEL ARC GPU's
+ Added support for algorithm 'heavyhash' on AMD VEGA GPU's on Linux (ROCM)
+ Performance improvement on PROGPOW algorithms on AMD/NVIDIA GPU's
+ Performance improvement on algorithm 'aurum' for CPU's
+ Returned support for mining algorithm 'cryptonight_ccx' on CPU and AMD GPU's [ UltraNote Infinity coin ]
+ Setting any cclock or mclock OC parameter's value to 0 will now reset the value of core clock / memory clock to the default value
+ Fixed broken DUAL AUTOLYKOS2/BLAKE3_ALEPHIUM on some AMD RDNA2 GPUs
+ Fixed a bug with 'autolykos2' that could cause bad dataset creation (invalid shares)
+ Fixed a bug with nonce distribution for algorithm 'randomepic' on EpicMine pool
+ Removed parameters and functionality for : '--gpu-buffer-mode', '--gpu-disable-auto-buffer', '--max-difficulty', '--start-block-height', '--gpu-autolykos2-preload', '--multi-algorithm-job-mode', '--gpu-auto-tune', '--gpu-ethash-mode'
+ Linux releases will be packed with tar.gz from now on [ not tar.xz as before ]

- GPU auto tune feature (former --gpu-auto-tune parameter) is now enabled by default for every algorithm. Manual override is possible with '--gpu-intensity' parameter.
- Miner will auto-detect if '--multi-algorithm-job-mode 3' is needed (currently algorithms : randomepic, progpow_epic), so the functionality of algorithm switching is preserved, and no user action is needed anymore.
- On INTEL GPU's there can be issues with PROGPOW algorithms (invalid shares) if the coins DAG size is bigger than 4GB. This will be fixed when Intel decides to fix it in their driver.
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
February 25, 2024, 03:42:59 AM
any chance on amd bc-250 support in the future?
thanks
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
February 24, 2024, 06:59:37 AM
Hey guys! Does anybody knows what additional settings to use with 6800XTs for optimal performance? Thanks!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 09, 2024, 07:26:36 PM
Hello,

I have been wanting to do some CPU mining with the current SRB Miner version for a long time.

I have 2 systems:

1. CPU: DUAL XEON 2686 v4
here I always get an error message when I start the SRB Miner.

2nd CPU: XEON 2680 v4
SRB Miner works without any problems.

Only with the dual CPU I get this HWLOC error message:
Group0 (cpuset 0xffffffffffff,0xffffffffff) intersects with Package (cpuset 0x000000ff,0xfffffff0,0x0) without inclusion!
Error occurred in topology.c line 1388

Does anyone have a solution how to get the SRB Miner running with the 2 XEON CPU's ?
Activity: 315
February 08, 2024, 06:13:15 AM
And why you don´t ask in the SRBminer discord, you find many users their and better support, doctor is also more active in discord.

Because he would be already banned there with this attitude..  Cool

You lie. Better add parameters check at startup - simple task even for scoolboy.

nah, its easier for everyone if you just stop being a douchebag.

Look, it's easy: 1) const array [your predefined command line parameters]; 2) dynamic array [command line parameters from user] - you already have it in your program; 3) use any type of cycle you like or preffered, in cycle check if array [1] contain current element of array [2], if not contain - HALT (with message). Easy.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
February 07, 2024, 09:34:44 AM
thanks doctor
February 07, 2024, 05:26:12 AM
And why you don´t ask in the SRBminer discord, you find many users their and better support, doctor is also more active in discord.

You lie. Better add parameters check at startup - simple task even for scoolboy.

nah, its easier for everyone if you just stop being a douchebag.
February 07, 2024, 05:21:05 AM

February 06, 2024, 04:45:41 PM
V2.4.7
+ Performance improvement on algorithm 'aurum' for AVX2 supported CPU's
+ Fixed broken 'yespower' algorithms
+ Fixed broken algorithm 'blake3_decred'
+ Fixed broken --gpu-coffset and --gpu-moffset parameters (Linux)
+ Added parameter '--cpu-numa-bind' which can force binding of CPU worker threads to a specific NUMA node (per algorithm)*
+ Default --esm (ethereum stratum mode) value for algorithms 'ethash' and 'etchash' is now 2 (EthereumStratum 1.0 + nicehash mode)
+ Renamed parameter 'disable-numa' to 'disable-numa-binding'
+ Minor bug fixes

--cpu-numa-bind

Bind CPU worker threads to NUMA node id 1 (second NUMA node) with auto thread selection and affinity mask:
Code:
--algorithm ... --pool ... --wallet ... --cpu-numa-bind 1

Bind CPU worker threads to NUMA node id 1 (second NUMA node) with manually set number of threads and affinity mask:
Code:
--algorithm ... --pool ... --wallet ... --cpu-threads 8 --cpu-affinity 0x5555 --cpu-numa-bind 1
February 05, 2024, 07:33:14 AM

Activity: 1557
Merit: 69
February 05, 2024, 07:01:32 AM
I'm not complain, i'm asking the question. Coz everyone know (in case of 99.9% mining software) - if you make some typos in command line - then miner didn't start or show some error/warning message - behaviour excpected by any user of mining software. Ctrl+c/Ctrl+v is very strong force then you try new versions/new software, so i even not excpect i have some typo in command line - coz miner start normally without any unexpected messages.

And this situation does not in any way cancel the fact that latest versions have problems with algos i indicated before my mistake with --multi-algoithm-job-mode 3 .

If so, then why the fuck miner didn't show any warnings about wrong parameter?

you wrote why the fuck and this is not complain? You cry like a baby for months, maybe for over a year, but never find the failure you made? You acting in this forum like a king, harsh to other user or doesn´t accept other meanings and no you make no mistake, never in this world.  Roll Eyes
99,9% of the miners show wrong parameters? Should i start what miners doesn´t show all wrong typos?

lolminer, teamredminer, miniZ srbminer, ccminer, cpu optminer, xmr stak all of this miners can having typo failures in the commandline without an error, not all parameters but some.

Dude calm down and work together and not be like the biggest narcissist. And why you don´t ask in the SRBminer discord, you find many users their and better support, doctor is also more active in discord.
February 04, 2024, 01:48:55 PM
I'm not complain, i'm asking the question. Coz everyone know (in case of 99.9% mining software) - if you make some typos in command line - then miner didn't start or show some error/warning message - behaviour excpected by any user of mining software. Ctrl+c/Ctrl+v is very strong force then you try new versions/new software, so i even not excpect i have some typo in command line - coz miner start normally without any unexpected messages.

And this situation does not in any way cancel the fact that latest versions have problems with algos i indicated before my mistake with --multi-algoithm-job-mode 3 .
Activity: 1251
Merit: 135
February 04, 2024, 10:31:13 AM
Insane. Did you actually cared to fix the TYPO you have ?

Code:
--multi-algoithm-job-mode 3

vs fixed:

Code:
--multi-algorithm-job-mode 3

[/quote]

You make a typo and then complain like its not your fault…no wonder you have no merit. 

When you screw up (as you have) you are much better to admit your fault as everyone makes mistakes…instead you double down clearly showing your back side to the world. 

Lots of people use SRBminer without issue.  Your issue appears to be you..and there is no software fix for that.
February 04, 2024, 10:18:59 AM

Code:

vs fixed:

Code:
[/quote]

February 04, 2024, 10:11:45 AM

cared to fix that ?

Same with CPU. RandomEpic+Yespower (Ryzen 2700 Pro):
https://i.imgur.com/SFMSEDR.jpeg

Maybe not broken, but definitely not work correct with epicmine.io pool.

Code:

vs fixed:

Code:
February 03, 2024, 03:55:56 PM

cared to fix that ?

Same with CPU. RandomEpic+Yespower (Ryzen 2700 Pro):
https://i.imgur.com/SFMSEDR.jpeg

Maybe not broken, but definitely not work correct with epicmine.io pool.
February 03, 2024, 05:10:38 AM

cared to fix that ?
Pages:
Jump to: