Pages:
Author

Topic: Targeted Gangstalking Information Thread - page 13. (Read 2680 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 103
February 03, 2020, 10:14:04 AM
In my research I have read a few times that this may have originated in methods used by the Nazi on dissidents for population control and such.  I believe that it goes back much further than that though.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1363
January 31, 2020, 09:35:24 PM
Isn't this what democrat leaders are essentially doing to Trump? Especially with the ridiculous, fake-results impeachment?

Cool
January 31, 2020, 07:23:27 PM
Jan.  31  Update

Found some groups on Facebook and subreddits as well dedicated to the cause.  Takes some effort to sort through as there's a lot of garbage and misdirection from trolls or other evil persons per usual.
Will post anything useful I find and continue the search for other sources when I can.
January 29, 2020, 06:30:42 PM
If you look up Richard Griesinger, a former divorce attorney in Florida, you can hear his story of what he experienced.  
He was targeted and experienced harassment, threats, and a smear campaign after dating a women who was in the process of divorce from a politician or law enforcement.  If you look this up, you will find it pretty easily, he gives a detailed report.
January 28, 2020, 10:20:13 PM
Victims of gang stalking are heavily outnumbered.  Expect to see many troll replies, denial and diversion tactics in replies to this thread.
We could use all the support we can get.  If anyone has any other ideas to raise awareness, I'm listening.
January 28, 2020, 10:20:00 PM
Here I will create an information thread for Targeted Gangstalking to raise awareness of this.  Will post from time to time with updates.  
Briefly i believe targets are usually chosen that are believed to be easy prey, but could be anyone really.  Its an organized attempt to destroy someone through often constant harassment, isolation sensitive to stimuli, among other things.
Pages:
Jump to: