Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 159. (Read 100530 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
How do you link a deposit address to an account?
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Some info:

"What is CoinPot?

As of 6th July 2017 ALL payments from Moon Litecoin are made instantly and directly into your CoinPot account.
This includes faucet claims and referral commission earnings.
How does CoinPot work?

CoinPot is a brand new cryptocurrency microwallet, designed to collect and combine faucet payouts and earnings from a number of different faucets/sources - such as Moon Litecoin.
CoinPot supports multiple currencies: bitcoin, dogecoin and litecoin initially
Withdrawal options include Faucet Hub and direct to your wallet via the blockchain
(NOTE: Each of these options has different withdrawal thresholds and some may incur a withdrawal fee)

Other benefits of CoinPot are...
1) Increased security - optional 2FA
2) Instant conversion between your coins (COMING SOON!)
What happened to my previous earnings?

Don't worry, your account balance and all your previous transactions have been transfered over to CoinPot automatically.
You simply need to manage these earning via CoinPot from now on.
From now, Moon Litecoin will show your total CoinPot litecoin balance - including Moon Litecoin earnings combined with those from other sources. "

This is the info from the Moon Litecoin

I've tried > 5 times already to link my Electrum Litecoin wallet and it fails over and over:

Activity: 588
Merit: 286
Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet
Some info:

"What is CoinPot?

As of 6th July 2017 ALL payments from Moon Litecoin are made instantly and directly into your CoinPot account.
This includes faucet claims and referral commission earnings.
How does CoinPot work?

CoinPot is a brand new cryptocurrency microwallet, designed to collect and combine faucet payouts and earnings from a number of different faucets/sources - such as Moon Litecoin.
CoinPot supports multiple currencies: bitcoin, dogecoin and litecoin initially
Withdrawal options include Faucet Hub and direct to your wallet via the blockchain
(NOTE: Each of these options has different withdrawal thresholds and some may incur a withdrawal fee)

Other benefits of CoinPot are...
1) Increased security - optional 2FA
2) Instant conversion between your coins (COMING SOON!)
What happened to my previous earnings?

Don't worry, your account balance and all your previous transactions have been transfered over to CoinPot automatically.
You simply need to manage these earning via CoinPot from now on.
From now, Moon Litecoin will show your total CoinPot litecoin balance - including Moon Litecoin earnings combined with those from other sources. "

This is the info from the Moon Litecoin
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
I tried to centralize the earnings from Moon & Bonus, already it get 's stuck in 502 bad gateway... . Promising... . Huh
That's the point. I am not sure if this is a good idea. Faucets moving payments automatically and quickly toward this just released microwallet, ¿without an evaluation? ¿without waiting until that new wallet at least grows a bit? Bad decision.
On the other side, I read that it can be used with Xapo. Maybe That could be the opportunity for xapo faucets to relive.

I just want to avoid Xapo, crazy login verifications and ridiculous fees... So this"Pot" might be a good idea, if it works properly... . Also, it appears to be owned by the Moon-Bonus guys> And the accounts were flipped over without any (zero) communication... .
Activity: 14
I tried to centralize the earnings from Moon & Bonus, already it get 's stuck in 502 bad gateway... . Promising... . Huh
That's the point. I am not sure if this is a good idea. Faucets moving payments automatically and quickly toward this just released microwallet, ¿without an evaluation? ¿without waiting until that new wallet at least grows a bit? Bad decision.
On the other side, I read that it can be used with Xapo. Maybe That could be the opportunity for xapo faucets to relive.
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
Activity: 223
Merit: 103
Nice move, have been trying to open the site, but is not opening. Coinpot.com, hope am right?

It's coinpot.co without "m" at the end Smiley
Activity: 3
Nice move, have been trying to open the site, but is not opening. Coinpot.com, hope am right?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
ok looks like this microwallet is from mellowads/moonbit/bonusbitcoin/.......  admin

leets see if faucet owners can join this micropayment soon.
or this is only for this own faucets ?

regards
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1255
I see that Moonbitcoin just changed the payment method. It is an unusual entrance way to the market. Before we heard about the service, first thing first, one of the most famous Bitcoin faucet changed its payment method. I have to admit that it is a good move.

As far as i understand, Xapo users are automatically registered on the system, so using reset password link helps to recieve the password. Interface of the site is nice. I have two questions already though...

1) I see that wallet addresses are registered on the system so claims and referral incomes arrive in the account automatically. Do we have to use same addresses to withdraw from CoinPot, or can we choose different addresses? It is good if you are allowing users to withdraw to whatever address they want.

2) My favorite faucets are on your list except one. Is it possible to add http://fieldbitcoins.com/ on your system as well?

legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
This is unofficial thread.
New Microwallet Coinpot.co started recently. They support Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin currencies. Withdrawal options:
FaucetHub - minimal withdrawal 10k satoshi (1.5% fee)
FaucetSystem - minimal withdrawal 10k satoshi (2% fee)
Xapo - minimal withdrawal 10k satoshi (no fee)
Payments to bitcoin address - minimal withdrawal 10k satoshi (1000 satoshi fee for payments, lower than 50k satoshi, bigger payments are free)
All payments are made within 48 hours.
All payments from Moon faucets, Bonusbitcoin.co and Bitfun.co proccesed to Coinpot wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: