Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 29453. (Read 26336751 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Huobi is very down again.

Much brewing.

Wow.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
I love the new fibonacci retractment feature on bitcoinwisdom:

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
I actually think there is a bot or two on stamp that is following Houbi. There are some suspiciously identical trades going on.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
FYI I have nothing to do with this "Karhu". I worship at the whale temple only.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Man I wish this big dump happens finally, TERA looks desperate (as all charters after seeing charts mean heck all here are)  Grin

I might take few coins then too. Tongue

I hope so too so he can rub it in your face

EDIT: YOU ARE BEING SO MEAN TO HIM

Yep, I'm mean man  Grin

No, you don't hope him to rub it in my face, you hope because you sodl  Grin

And don't you worry about me, I have some stuff to catch it all the way down. It's just getting boring seeing someone going bearish and admitting defeat twice a week, and all that while sounding like he has some reasoning for his stuff  Wink

Nup he just read the tape wrong and is back on track now. One last miserable 8-16 hour bounce (which, by the way is unlikely to push past 966ish give or take a bit on gox) might be in order before this starts to go down in flames - unless like Arepo said, there is a large volume bull push to fly us above this gaping chasm to the next safe landing as opposed to dropping off the cliff we're standing on....

#DealWithItBulls
#AgeOfKarhu
#NewParadigmBitcoinBreaksAllTimeHighAfter6WeeksOfConsolidation
#PermaBullCrap
legendary
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Man I wish this big dump happens finally, TERA looks desperate (as all charters after seeing charts mean heck all here are)  Grin

Yep, I'm mean man  Grin

No, you don't hope him to rub it in my face, you hope because you sodl  Grin

And don't you worry about me, I have some stuff to catch it all the way down. It's just getting boring seeing someone going bearish and admitting defeat twice a week, and all that while sounding like he has some reasoning for his stuff  Wink
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Fucking China, will it ever stop doing mess with Bitcoin.

Control.

http://www.cryptonews.biz/why-is-china-dissing-bitcoin/

"... if BTC became a medium of exchange for economic transactions, the Chinese renminbi would lose market share and China would lose the power and influence to manipulate their people and their destiny."
legendary
Duelbits.com

legendary
Duelbits.com
Fucking China, will it ever stop doing mess with Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
we need to see some serious volume either tonight or early morning tomorrow or this "bullish" breakout is looking very bearish indeed...

Can you give some more details to your assessment?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1741
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
we need to see some serious volume either tonight or early morning tomorrow or this "bullish" breakout is looking very bearish indeed...

I'm starting to think you're right.... Now what to drop from the shopping cart?  The iClebo robotic vacuum, the kitchenaid mixer, or the breville oven?

Or do I wait until tomorrow and hope for the whole lot? ($913 coinbase)

Unhodling is hard.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Mars-coin? Adam, lets both go to Mars and generate the genesis block there. No premine. (Except the first 4 people who arrive there every year.)
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
Uh, tera... I think you might be a bit behind with they one, there.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
this statement is false
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

I smoke
I drink
I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed
i wouldn't make the cut...

... sounds like you have an annilihists death wish (early check-out option) ... perfect candidate for the one way trip adventure  Cheesy

i don't have a death wish, i can live with the idea of "early check-out", basicly i just want to have fun, fun fun fun, thats what life is all about having fun!

i'm a crazy mofo! and i love it  Cool  its fun!

and yes i would seriously consider a one way trip to mars, its sounds like FUN!

Cheesy

you only live once.
Jump to: