Pages:
Author

Topic: What Make Bitcoin Different? - page 2. (Read 9036 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 12:01:47 PM
What Makes Bitcoin Different? which makes Bitcoin different from other investments.
1. not affected by bank interest rate.
2. not affected by one country.
3. and we can control everything for our bitcoin.
4. and is the only virtual currency accepted by all parties and is not controlled by any authority. maybe that's my explanation about bitcoin excess.
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
May 31, 2018, 11:43:35 AM
What make bitcoins different from all other cryptocurrencies of the past?

If you refer to BTC, then I would say market dominance and a strong network effect - although it is on a declining trend due to a deliberate attempt to prevent it from scaling on the Bitcoin system. They had to destroy it by bringing in Segwit and push for scaling off the Bitcoin system via the Lightning Network (LN). In effect, bringing something into play that will at the end of the day be like the existing fiat-based monetary system on the blockchain controlled and owned by the same people who started that Ponzi scheme.

It is predicted that BTC, in reference to "Bitcoin Core", will be at $0 come 2019-2020. Not by accident, but by design. Bitcoin was originally created and designed to serve the masses - not a powerful few. This is why the real Bitcoin at this stage, namely Bitcoin Cash (BCH), is expected to prevail at the end of the day. That being said, there are various other cryptocurrencies that can come out at the top. Competition is good as long as the masses benefit at the end of the day.

P.S. "Bitcoin" IOUs offered via LN should not be confused with real Bitcoins. Wink
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 11:38:00 AM
What cryptocurrency is there with the past cryptocurrency?
Activity: 154
May 31, 2018, 11:26:02 AM

I think the differences of bitcoin compare with other coins is its value.
Bitcoin have the greatest value amongst all coins and the supply of bitcoin is very low compare with other coins
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 11:07:53 AM
I think it is not just about the bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency or whatever because still a lot of alternative cryptocurrency in the market and still the bitcoin have the highest price value in the market so in my opinion the popularity of bitcoin makes it to the top i can conclude that the system of the bitcoin and how its work really matters in the severals years we have ethereum but even we saidd that ethereum is better than bitcoin we never see ethereum have a chance against bitcoin when its comes to market value.
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 10:52:20 AM
I see the content here is all crypto in essence under the same technology, that is blockchain. where all transactions are recorded in the ledger and transparent. only that makes it different is the bitcoin price is so high than other crypto.

The thing is Bitcoin is unique in their transaction records and security system, the value of it is also a big factor to its demand, given the fact that bitcoin is known in the world, there is so much to it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 262
May 31, 2018, 10:29:50 AM
I see the content here is all crypto in essence under the same technology, that is blockchain. where all transactions are recorded in the ledger and transparent. only that makes it different is the bitcoin price is so high than other crypto.
Activity: 308
May 31, 2018, 10:20:15 AM
What do you expecting from bitcoin ? Bitcoin is common like all other crypto currencies and still in the top rated and most popular crypto itself that's the most special thing that make different from all other cryptos.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 10:15:47 AM
Can you please specify what kind of crypto currency are their in the past that was made first before bitcoin was made. Because as I know bitcoin is the first crypto currency that is made successful. Correct me if Im wrong.
Activity: 303
May 31, 2018, 09:36:38 AM
Bitcoin is different from fiat and other cryptocurrency because is the only virtual currency accepted by all and it is not controlled by any authority.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 31, 2018, 09:35:06 AM
bitcoin is the main coin
it has the highest price reach as far as i know.
people are neutral about bitcoin .
because people still debate that bitcoin is a bubble.
but bitcoin is special because i know bitcoin will survive in the future than other coins .
because we all still trust bitcoin

Well I don't there's any past crypto before btc though. When youbtalk about cryptocurrencies, bitcoin is face of that market. Though other alts may have better features than btc, the fact that it started it all still makes it the top coin for most users. And it's a bubble alright. And it popped several times already only to inflate again afterwards.
Activity: 65
May 31, 2018, 09:32:30 AM
The Bitcoin and Value of us The bitcoin low than us dollar the us dollar higher than bitcoin
bitcoin is most powerful in coins ph
Activity: 31
May 31, 2018, 09:26:54 AM
I always thought that bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the world. Perhaps you have other knowledge about this. If so, please tell us in more detail.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
May 31, 2018, 09:23:26 AM
bitcoin is the main coin
it has the highest price reach as far as i know.
people are neutral about bitcoin .
because people still debate that bitcoin is a bubble.
but bitcoin is special because i know bitcoin will survive in the future than other coins .
because we all still trust bitcoin
Activity: 7
May 31, 2018, 09:17:49 AM
I think bitcoins make use of system decentralisation. Purchasing is easy. Confidentiality to wake. Transparent  and transmission bitcoins the fast.
Activity: 347
May 31, 2018, 08:11:49 AM

I think the different of bitcoin to other cryptocurrencies is that it is the father of all the currencies because bitcoin is the one who discovered first by peole. Bitcoin also proven in many worker that is now rich and successful.
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 31, 2018, 08:00:45 AM
Can you specify what kind of crypto currency are there in the past? For you to know bitcoin is the first crypto currency that was made successful and if you want to campare it from the past then I think that would be crazy.
Activity: 238
May 31, 2018, 07:34:24 AM
well, Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto-currencies. It is in the market-cap. Its value, security, acceptance, popularity, easy transaction, low transaction fee and many more things which make bitcoin difference from all crypto-currencies. 
Activity: 181
Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin
May 31, 2018, 07:27:03 AM
How Bitcoin Works in 5 Minutes (Technical) - a tiny 5 and half a minute long video - might help you to know why bitcoin is different.
The money we are spending the most on today is the paper money. Paper money has many advantages but there are still some disadvantages such as inflation, price devaluation, cost and time of large foreign transactions ... This requires a new currency with advantages over They are more likely to overcome these limitations. And forecoding is the next step in the development of currency.
In the explosion of the 4.0 revolution, Blockchain is expected to be the key technology for converting digital technology and is a big step forward in building and developing technology platforms in the future. This is the technology behind and makes the Bitcoin value
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
May 31, 2018, 07:16:44 AM
How Bitcoin Works in 5 Minutes (Technical) - a tiny 5 and half a minute long video - might help you to know why bitcoin is different.
Pages:
Jump to: