Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 461. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
If someone has an xnode with more than 550 xcs will it generate more revenue?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Any updates on TOR stick shipments?

Final adjustments to both the XC_OS and REV2 are being completed, once that is done I will have a date for shipping.

If the delay is a concern, its possible to get I could ship sooner with the current code.

Dan

The upcoming release also brings back the minimum requirements for running as an XNode.

Running an XNode will generate profit through trustless mixing transactions as well as serving content for the CDN and future technologies.

Back to 550 XC for the Xnode? Or another figure?
hopefully lower
do we want to lose the decentralised part?
it is back centralised if only the rich can have Xnodes

Activity: 196
Merit: 12
How much will it generate?  This is a good idea ... better than PoS as it's rewarding those providing the anonymity .... n
Activity: 756

Final adjustments to both the XC_OS and REV2 are being completed, once that is done I will have a date for shipping.

If the delay is a concern, its possible to get I could ship sooner with the current code.

Dan

The upcoming release also brings back the minimum requirements for running as an XNode.

Running an XNode will generate profit through trustless mixing transactions as well as serving content for the CDN and future technologies.

Yes 550 XC
Activity: 361

Dan

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

Nice, tho I assume that it will be hosted(?) I dig that it can be offline to.

It's not hosted.  It's just a single html file with all the scripts embedded that you run offline.

I can tell that it is not hosted Smiley My assumption or rather question, is that it also will be hosted on the webpage later?
edit: Maybe even embedded into a later version of the wallet?

I ain't saying anything but....  backup

That's pretty cool Smiley
Activity: 322

Would be nice to be able to BIP38 encrypt existing address so that major coin days don't get destroyed by the needs to move from old address to the new address. Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

It's not hosted.  It's just a single html file with all the scripts embedded that you run offline.

I can tell that it is not hosted Smiley My assumption or rather question, is that it also will be hosted on the webpage later?

I ain't saying anything but....  backup

Activity: 322

It's not hosted.  It's just a single html file with all the scripts embedded that you run offline.
Activity: 661

Activity: 361

Dan

Soooooooooo X-citing!
Activity: 509

Dan

Take your time, get it right. I can wait another week or two.
Smiley

Dan

Activity: 700
Hi Dan Nice to see you again in the Thread Smiley

Hang out a bit more around here even to say hi sometimes.

Take care and thanks for your work.

Activity: 196
Look at all the bids piling up below 140.  Get ready! September is coming!

Pump

Dan
Activity: 509
Jump to: