Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 2. (Read 499441 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
You have to be a fool to mine here.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
is this mining pool died / not pay out?
From my personal experience, no, they have not died. And yes, they do pay out. It just seems they have a negative reputation. To each their own. I have made over .25 btc with them so i will continue to mine there as a backup. (just my opinion)
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
Global economic crisis? i hold my bitcoin..
is this mining pool died / not pay out?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003
Edited for Brevity (Full version available upon request):
legendary
Activity: 1260
Yes. It can take up to 2 hours for a payment to arrive, depending on the amount.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
Is this pool still paying out? I requested payment just now, nothing happened =(
Activity: 924
Zero.  BFL has nothing to burn in, ergo there can't be any hashrate from burn-in.

Really?

That is not what your internal SKYPE chats indicate liar.

http://ia902308.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531.42.7.pdf

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
Guys, is this pool any good? I'm looking to join with my newly delivered S4s.  Huh
LOL... that bait stinks so bad even the catfish aren't biting.

Please,mine on any other pool.EMC may get closed at anytime  Roll Eyes

BTCGuild,Eligius,Slush,etc..........
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Guys, is this pool any good? I'm looking to join with my newly delivered S4s.  Huh
Activity: 981
DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize
Sooo,no ones posting here anymore Huh

How's the mining,any issues Huh

I thought I was the last one. Truthfully the pool is usually stable enough. If you use the alternate servers it will have a very great % of 100% uptime. The payout seems nice enough. The 0% fee required is really nice.

BUT and this is a really big one. Inaba sold EMC to BFL when he joined BFL. He didn't post that but in the FTC deposition he claims it to be true. Last I looked BFL was still in receivership. I do not know if the FTC would shut it down or let it run if BFL loses their defense.

If I was going to mine here I would figure out about what I made in a day and set my payout to that amount. You could lose one days payout or so depending on block length.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
Sooo,no ones posting here anymore Huh

How's the mining,any issues Huh
So is anyone else getting the block notification emails?

I hope something is being done. It would be nice to hear back.

Wow today is going down hill. Did I miss the post where this became BFL?

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bitcoin-pools/350-eclipse-mining-consortium-no-fee-pps-dgm-sms-2fa-gbt-stratum-vardiff-148.html

I guess on the plus side it gets more traffic then this thread. On the minus side I really don't like their site at all.
Hey,
I am not getting block solve emails. Last one I got was July 19th, 2014. Block #311527. I have tried changing my account email for block solve is checked. I have unchecked it, saved, then re-checked it and saved again. So far no good.

I had another thought on the variable difficulty it seems to always jump around a lot. The algorithm seems to do a fair job at being around some number of shares per minute. It would be nice if some code change would let it perform a bit more statically. Like maybe after 5 or so retargets have it use 50% of the expected adjustment. I think 5 would get it in the ball park. Then after say another 5 retargets (about 10 minutes after the first 5) change it to only changing maybe a single digit if its low bump the difficulty down by 1 or high up by 1. Eventually it will likely settle into a very narrow window or a relatively static rate.

I know someone asked before and it was maybe difficult but right now EMC is hard-coded to start at a set difficulty. It may reduce the time to a stable difficulty if the end user could turn up the base difficulty. I don't mean force a totally static difficulty but say my miner is at 60 and 68 for difficulty maybe I set the base to 64. Now the algorithm won't go lower then 64 and if some extra hash power shows up it can always adjust up. This would also make the first adjustment around 2 minutes. I also like this idea because the first while there are a lot of adjustments or can be as it is now but with an expected floor when a miner goes offline for a bit that's ok. When the miner is restarted or fixed the difficulty would start somewhere close to the range.

Assuming it can be done of course it would require user intervention to change it from the default. So if no one changes their base difficulty then it will still try to find a good range. If someone did set it, even too high it is going to lower load on the server for quite some time.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
Isn't Inaba in jail for stealing all the mining cycles on his customers new hardware?  I heard he was.

Source? Or just delete your inflammatory bullshit.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Isn't Inaba in jail for stealing all the mining cycles on his customers new hardware?  I heard he was.
I think US3 has a problem. I have been mining on it for longer then I should have. The API lists a hashrate that is about right for my hardware. The block solve emails are either broken or US3 is stuck because it has said 0 mh\s 0 shares submitted since June 23rd at 406PM US MDT. I had the last one paid on June 20 at 6:18PM MDT.

The 0 thing is on all blocks for me after 303426. If you could check on it I would appreciate it. It's my fault for not checking the emails since June 20th. I am curious what happened.

EDIT: It looks like I had 2 miners set to PPS. I am sorry for the bother. I do wish PPS actually listed shares per block but that's just a small thing.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
PS: forum search did not show relevabt reults (and only one search per 90 seconds is really slow) and reading through 200+ pages is not really an answer.
Thus, I really appreciate your answer!

I'm not sure anyone uses the site search function. I'm pretty sure everyone uses a google site search, eg:

Code:
site:bitcointalk.org emc nmc

should do the job for you.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
A mixture of not wanting to convert it to BTC (it was a small portion), not trusting exchanges to hold my NMC (and for a good reason so) and not wanting to set up a NMC wallet for what was worth very little at the time.

Yes, probably my fault. Yet I hope I still can get my NMC.

PS: forum search did not show relevabt reults (and only one search per 90 seconds is really slow) and reading through 200+ pages is not really an answer.
Thus, I really appreciate your answer!
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange
Hi,

you used to have merged mining namecoin enabled quite some time ago. I recently logged in to your pool again (after not mining for a year or so) to see that not only merged mining is gone, but also the NMC that I never bothered to pay out are not mentioned anywhere.
What happened to them? It was not much at the time, if I remember correctly their worth was roughly 1% of the BTC I mined at your pool, which would still make it a nice amount nowadays.

Thanks

If you look back in this thread Inaba stopped the mining of NMC Jan 2013. At that time you could request your balance to be sent to you manually. I can't speak for the other forums but I don't think he checks in here more then once every few days.

With the above being said, why would you leave a balance sitting out there for 18 months? Heck, I don't like leaving any coins out there for 18 hours before I get it in my wallet.

-Dave
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi,

you used to have merged mining namecoin enabled quite some time ago. I recently logged in to your pool again (after not mining for a year or so) to see that not only merged mining is gone, but also the NMC that I never bothered to pay out are not mentioned anywhere.
What happened to them? It was not much at the time, if I remember correctly their worth was roughly 1% of the BTC I mined at your pool, which would still make it a nice amount nowadays.

Thanks

Aren't you going to answer this question? I asked the same question at EMC's official forum (hosted by butterflylabs) abd guess what, the forum is moderated and my question is not even activated by the moderators (I believe inaba is one of them) while other questions habe been answered in the meantime.
Pages:
Jump to: