Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[15$]🔥 - ⚡ Zwei Signature Design Service - page 2. (Read 18044 times)

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218
💲🏎️💨🚓
I was wondering if you could have a look at this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53917845 and see if you can do something better?

I'd like to change the DT1 to the BPIP.org letter I in a circle (even if it's just the ⓘ <--- with a similar blue background to the one being used by them)

We can discuss the finer points via PM, but I'd probably drop the two lines of text under my user name and at right an area for unpaid advertisements (eg white rectangle background with the adds already in place)
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
Trader
Great,  i seen your all design, every design look good. Go ahead man... Wink   
Activity: 487
Merit: 536
All I need's a win.
Hey mate,

we talked quite a while ago and I learned you are not German even though one could think that based on your username. Cheesy

Costs in OP are accurate?! You really charging only $15 for such impressive designs?

Hi Pal,

Ich habe seitdem ein bisschen Deutsch gelernt (60% sure I didn't use google translation).
Not exactly, it's true that I can create a set of signatures for a minimum of $15, but for anything that is "such nice, much wow" it could cost up to $60.
I definitely should create a new topic with more details!

a note for myself: just do it!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363
www.btcgosu.com
Hey mate,

we talked quite a while ago and I learned you are not German even though one could think that based on your username. Cheesy

Costs in OP are accurate?! You really charging only $15 for such impressive designs?
copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
I require your service. Please dm me as i couldn't dm you
Activity: 18
Looks good. Pm'ed. Wink
Activity: 143
Merit: 13
Hello Zwei

How much do you charge for a full package of signatures?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Hi,
want to get a Sig made soon as. DM me if can do.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363
www.btcgosu.com
Bump

Some impressive design work mate - I will definitely get in touch as soon as something I am preparing will start 100%. In the meantime, I have forwarded your contact to an interested company.
Activity: 153
Merit: 6
??Didn't you see the information I sent you? Waiting for your reply?
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1981
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Zwei is a professional and creative signature designer with affordable price. Recommending for using his sig design service. I am very much pleased with his signature design for 2dice.io, +1 for you mate.
Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
I recommend this guy, i have been watching him post everyday this year and considered to at  least give him one try (with maybee an affiliate taq attached  ;-)) .  i must say that he is true to his word and does a stirling job at a fraction of the cost..  i wish him all the best and will definitely be using him in my armour in the future..   Thank you Zwei your a top guy..
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Thank you for the designs!
Activity: 135
Merit: 7
15$ for design signature from Jr to Legendary member, right?
If so, it is too cheap, a great choice.
All I need's a win.
Hey, I am interested. I need a signature design. PM me more details

Details have been sent!
Activity: 89
Merit: 4
Hey, I am interested. I need a signature design. PM me more details
Activity: 169
Merit: 102
I am waiting for your reply on telegram.
All I need's a win.
HI

Do you design large threads as well ?

Steve

Hi Steve,

Unfortunately i don't design announcement threads. Check this topic to find someone who does: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-designerssignatureavataretc-last-update-15-aug-2018-1610428
copper member
Activity: 47
Content Driven Affordable SEO Services @ Only $100
HI

Do you design large threads as well ?

Steve
Activity: 28
Merit: 4
Your signature design service is the cheapest of all the services I know.  If it costs only $ 15, you will design the signature for every rank or only from Sr. or above
Pages:
Jump to: