Pages:
Author

Topic: Achieving a goal - page 7. (Read 870 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
Your keys, your responsibility
January 02, 2024, 07:01:52 AM
You with a $150k portfolio are asking for my advice with only $1k of capital, isn't that ridiculous? Your background is quite experienced with losses, you should be able to advise yourself not just to be patient.
If you really want my advice, I'd stop with $150k and get on with real life. Man, in my country you can even live above average for up to 20 years with that money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 220
January 02, 2024, 06:41:58 AM
You want about 8 times the amount in about 12 months and without risk or loss of part of the amount. Getting such a guaranteed investment is too good to be true, so beware of anyone who may offer you an investment opportunity like this.
If you invest in Bitcoin, it will be possible to get X3 or X4 profits during the next 18 months, but more than that is a little difficult.

It's possible for him to hit a profit of 8x or 10x with altcoins investment, but let him also understand that it comes with a high risk because chances are that he can lose his capital in the process. So the best bet for him now is Bitcoin, lucky for him we're in the build up to bull run ATH,, so it's price will keep pumping even beyond his target of 12 months. And like you predicted he can expect a minimum of 3x guaranteed ROI with peace of mind, because Bitcoin is the most reputable and reliable cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
January 02, 2024, 05:44:57 AM
You want about 8 times the amount in about 12 months and without risk or loss of part of the amount. Getting such a guaranteed investment is too good to be true, so beware of anyone who may offer you an investment opportunity like this.
If you invest in Bitcoin, it will be possible to get X3 or X4 profits during the next 18 months, but more than that is a little difficult.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
January 02, 2024, 05:31:32 AM
Hey folks,

Basically, I have around 25$k to invest, and I really want to hit least 200K$ by the end of this year.
Could you please give me some tips and advises?
Also, It is an amount that I honestly don't want to lose since it counts significantly to my capital.
Background story, I have quite the portfolio that would count around 150k$ at current prices, some I sold early and some went greedy and lost.
I did learn a though lesson about patience tho.
Also, psychologically I am done with trading since the lost, I was great at it but one drunk night got me bad lol.
Don't drink and trade folks.

Thanks a lot!

you have learned your lesson as you mentioned mate so We believe that you already knew what to do here , its just added information and boosting is what you are seeking from us?
but having 25k to invest to make 200k in this year alone is far from happening if you put that in bitcoin , unless you are capable of cutting losses , buy low and sell high use that cycle everytime there is a dumping and pumping then you may gain 200k before the year ends.
Activity: 434
Merit: 500
January 02, 2024, 04:27:18 AM
It is an amount that I honestly don't want to lose since it counts significantly to my capital.

Investing an amount you can’t afford to lose? I wouldn’t be in support. Rather you should invest an amount you can you afford to lose.

Even if one is to give you an advice it will be very difficult since your mind won’t be at ease every single dip the market takes. You are quite aware of the market volatility so there will be bad days but the key to achieving your aim is patience.

I advise you you take a break from trading and rather invest in bitcoin, alt coins can be quite profitable too but they are more risky so bitcoin is the best investment option i see it is more reliable and less risky. Bitcoin has been predicted to move mountains this year and coming year so don’t miss out on the opportunity to witness a new ATH.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
January 02, 2024, 04:08:35 AM
Basically, I have around 25$k to invest, and I really want to hit least 200K$ by the end of this year.

What you have to do is forget about that figure because all indications are that you are going to lose that $25K if you try.

Also, take note that you pretty much want a 4x in a single year here.

He wants a 8x, not 4x. That's 800% profitability in a year. Apart from having a lot of knowledge and control of emotions, you would have to have luck on your side as well to get that return, and the OP makes it clear that he doesn't have the first two.

Why not just invest in bitcoin?

It's the best he can do.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
January 01, 2024, 10:44:18 PM
Why not just invest in bitcoin?

Also, It is an amount that I honestly don't want to lose since it counts significantly to my capital.
Then do not trade at all. I repeat again, do not trade with the amount of money that you can not afford to lose.

I did learn a though lesson about patience tho
Yes you have to be patient. Do not be too hurry to use $25000 to make $200000. Just look for profitable means and not think much about the profit alone but also about how not to lose your money.

This year would be in favour of bitcoin investors. You can hold.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
January 01, 2024, 09:53:04 PM
$25k is not a small capital and you must be careful with it. I don't know how much more money you have beyond that $25k but if it is all you have, you must be very careful.

Not financial advice but don't be too greedy, you will lose control yourself and lose your capital.

With $25k, you can buy bitcoin, hold it till Bitcoin doubles its price and you have x2 from $25k.
Then you can use it to buy ETH, wait for it to make to like $100,000.

For the rest time of this bull market, which will last up to maximum 2025, you must handle your $100,000 very carefully. First cash out $25k, to save your initial capital.

Use the rest $75,000 to invest in top Layer 1, Layer 2 projects like Arbitrum, Optimism, top DEX like DYDX. You must avoid shit coins, meme coins.

At the end, if it is a worse investment ending, you will lose $75,000 and still have $25,000 initial capital.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
January 01, 2024, 09:49:03 PM
Not really sure what to recommend to you here besides the typical investment advice:

1. Pick your investments. Take your time, and don't just buy something a YouTuber recommended.
2. Control risk. It's fun to buy memecoins and hope for a pump and dump, but only place very small allocations to them, or maybe not at all.
3. Patience.

Also, take note that you pretty much want a 4x in a single year here. That multiplier is definitely possible, but you're going to need to turn your risk profile up a notch here. So while you can hit 4x, you can just as easily cut your portfolio value into 1/4th or lower.
Activity: 46
Merit: 3
January 01, 2024, 09:14:50 PM
Hey folks,

Background story, I have quite the portfolio that would count around 150k$ at current prices, some I sold early and some went greedy and lost.
I did learn a though lesson about patience tho.
Also, psychologically I am done with trading since the lost, I was great at it but one drunk night got me bad lol.
Don't drink and trade folks.

Thanks a lot!

Pages:
Jump to: