Pages:
Author

Topic: Ambulance - Campaign - Ukraine - page 2. (Read 1339 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
May 10, 2024, 03:22:31 PM
Once again, nothing has yet been withdrawn or exchanged for the current ambulance project, see the Blockchain.

I'm no expert on the blockchain; if no one else sees anything, I'll shut up.  Smiley
Activity: 624
Merit: 397
Alle sagten es geht nicht bis Einer einfach machte
May 10, 2024, 02:39:58 PM
Looks like around $1,200 has been withdrawn so far.

https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/addresses/btc/bc1qcatsxvw057khlcazrzpl33rje8lvjnyz6ryxxh

derBowler, where has this money gone?   

Hello

I don't understand your statement here!

Everything that has been collected so far for this campaign is still available and in the account.

Everything that was collected before has also been used for what it was intended, needed and donated for.

See here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ukraine-spenden-gesucht-fur-aufrechterhaltung-diverser-logistischer-transporte-5387906

We have been handling various aid shipments since the beginning of the war in Ukraine and we will continue to do so as long as the Ukrainians need our help.
So please don't spread unnecessary mistrust here, because that doesn't help the people who are in need and what we are all working for here. THANK YOU

Greetings Tim

There are 3 withdrawals on the link I provided and they go to many accounts.   Where is this money going?

As I said, I don't understand your statements here!

This address has been in existence for over two years and has already been used to finance various aid transports and relief supplies.
Our investor receives the coins, who then exchanges them for us at the current exchange rate without any fees.
It is logical that withdrawals have taken place in the past.

What he ultimately does with them or where he sends them and to what address is completely irrelevant to us and is none of our business.

We are glad that we found such an investor back then and he also wants to remain anonymous.
He just helps us in the background to turn the coins into money to buy various aid transports and goods.

Once again, nothing has yet been withdrawn or exchanged for the current ambulance project, see the Blockchain.
Vod
legendary
May 10, 2024, 02:09:13 PM

https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/addresses/btc/bc1qcatsxvw057khlcazrzpl33rje8lvjnyz6ryxxh

Hello

Everything that has been collected so far for this campaign is still available and in the account.

Everything that was collected before has also been used for what it was intended, needed and donated for.

See here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ukraine-spenden-gesucht-fur-aufrechterhaltung-diverser-logistischer-transporte-5387906

We have been handling various aid shipments since the beginning of the war in Ukraine and we will continue to do so as long as the Ukrainians need our help.
So please don't spread unnecessary mistrust here, because that doesn't help the people who are in need and what we are all working for here. THANK YOU

Greetings Tim

There are 3 withdrawals on the link I provided and they go to many accounts.   Where is this money going?
May 10, 2024, 02:03:08 PM

Hello

See here:

Greetings Tim
Vod
legendary
May 10, 2024, 12:42:42 PM

Activity: 210
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest
May 10, 2024, 11:57:41 AM
@derBowler Can we know the total amount of donation deposited in your account?
I think it is too early to ask for an account of the total donations in @derBowler's possession right now because this thread was created barely a month ago and donations as still coming forth as you can see so it will be good if the thread is left open till donations stop coming or the thread becomes inactive and closed only then can @derbrowler give account for the total donations but for now it is not necessary IMHO.

Bitcoin is about transparency.   All the donations should sit in the original address until moved to a certified donation address.
Fair enough
Vod
legendary
May 10, 2024, 11:53:39 AM
I think it is too early to ask for an account of the total donations in @derBowler's possession right now because this thread was created barely a month ago and donations as still coming forth as you can see so it will be good if the thread is left open till donations stop coming or the thread becomes inactive and closed only then can @derbrowler give account for the total donations but for now it is not necessary IMHO.

Bitcoin is about transparency.   All the donations should sit in the original address until moved to a certified donation address.
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest
May 10, 2024, 11:44:59 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 152
Never give up
May 10, 2024, 09:10:53 AM
When I saw the ambulance campaign for the Ukrainian in our local board that was posted by Chilwell I was surprised because for such thread to be translated to our pidgin language it shows that the situations is getting more and more serious so I have decided to donate the little I can afford. I have been listening to some of the news about the Ukraine's on how they manage to survive at this time and its good we all show some love to one another with the little that we can afford.

This is my donation for the Ukraine's.
Activity: 490
Merit: 308
May 10, 2024, 07:58:02 AM
Please do accept this my little donation and never really knew something like this was going on, although I have read and also felt the impact of war upclose myself, so I would say I know how it feels and hurts. From the bottom of my heart I hope this projects becomes a success and hopefully with the little droppings we will make a big sea and get the actual target of this threaded
Activity: 742
Merit: 170
May 10, 2024, 05:41:21 AM
I have already sent my small donation to the nominated address. I would like invite everyone in the forum and raise helping hand for Ukraine even if it is a small amount. I believe everyone's collective effort will be a big support which they need at this moment. I would like to express my sincere thanks to all those who are conducting this program especially @derBowler and @1miau for their good effort. Also, those who have the ability to send donations are kindly invited to come forward to help them quickly.

My transaction No. https://etherscan.io/tx/0x2ce5954fd628020bf831f4fa485c75f8fbe44e7ad8c94ff5a641537225a024b0
Activity: 560
Merit: 408
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
May 10, 2024, 04:48:51 AM
The moment i noticed this thread i wanted to make a huge donation which is the reason it kept me so long to do that and i realised that time is never in our side so i  quickly decided to pay this little amount,
I know it quite small but since it a plus it will grow. Please accept my donation it very small, i wish, i can add more, but if later have means again and the thread is still active i will do something.

for Monero : 4958PhVdtQGTpgdpC2VUhv94MvnCSrA4E77aVmViwfdzbTrU5VGfYRtPTNSjcwtJgNhGzyVw9AqTMG4 A5Upv623cEPesXaU

Greetings Tim

I  will want you to correct something in this address because i noticed some error in it.
4958PhVdtQGTpgdpC2VUhv94MvnCSrA4E77aVmViwfdzbTrU5VGfYRtPTNSjcwtJgNhGzyVw9AqTMG4 close this gap here A5Upv623cEPesXaU

Many will like to send through Monero because of transaction charges

Finally i thanks @derBowler and @1miau for trying anything possible to put smile on the faces of Ukrainian people. I wish them peaceful existence.

And again i have make translation available in my local board naija pidgin language for my people to notice it so they can also support as well.
Here is the link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.64057034
Merit: 39
May 10, 2024, 04:21:55 AM
Already to make the ambulance campaign successful @Out of mind, @Maus0728, @Lidger, @2Pizza410000BTC, @pinggoki, @AirtelBuzz, @Essential10, @bitcoin_mining, @Lucius, @Bd officer, @N.O, @Bitcoin_people, @Adiljutt156, @HelliumZ They have completed their small donations. Thank you all for standing by the helpless people. The Ambulance Campaign can be successful if everyone comes forward with their small donations to stand by the helpless people of war-torn Ukraine. I have already seen that many people have responded to this campaign, besides, the issue has been highlighted in various local boards I hope many more will soon step up to stand by the helpless people of Ukraine.

@1miau, @derBowler You two are very cooperative and working hard to run the Ambulance Campaign. I hope your good intentions will be successful.
Activity: 55
Merit: 40
May 10, 2024, 12:35:36 AM
Good to see that several members here have made new donations. Gradually users are getting aware about this donation campaign and they are donating. It is another example of people coming forward in the danger of people. @1miau is instrumental in making this donation campaign a success. @1miau boss is sending some amount of merit to every donor against donation which is encouraging donors to donate more. I appreciate and respect everyone's activities.

Activity: 1442
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 09, 2024, 11:36:51 PM
~
Hey, it's the thought that counts at the end of the day, not to mention that most of the people who have donated are probably living comfortably without the worry that a war might erupt in their country anytime soon, for me, it's my way of helping them to some level, I mean I can't relate to the people that are afflicted by war but I've read and watch too many war stories to be numb of what they're probably feeling there, it also feels good that the amount that I've donated will help a lot of people, makes me atone for some wrong things that I've done to people in my life even just a little.
Activity: 322
Merit: 124
May 09, 2024, 10:13:25 PM
@1miau
@derBowlers

At first Kudos to both of you for this great job. All these great works are spent for a great purpose. Even a small donation can make a big difference in the Ukraine crisis as we have realized through this campaign. Our small donations will definitely make a big difference for the people of Ukraine.

My donation hash: 712eb53b1efbf6fc4d69ebc46d52a9c3179916f08eb7ad41e29de6a62aa86d31

Vod
legendary
May 09, 2024, 10:10:46 PM
I don't just donate here but i also donate needy people in real world even if donation amount is not large.

No one should feel the need to defend any donation amount!   It's good of you to remind people there are other ways to donate, if you want to HODL your crypto.

https://www.unfpa.org/donate/Ukraine-a?form=UkraineAppeal-u
Activity: 126
Merit: 47
May 09, 2024, 08:26:42 PM
Great work @derBowler I think this is a great idea to help Ukraine People who affected by wars and Contributing to humanitarian efforts brings me happiness and I don't just donate here but i also donate needy people in real world even if donation amount is not large. Donating to ambulance campaign felt me very great even though it was a small amount and I am doing it from my own pocket and I feel sad because I didn't much to contribute for this campaign.Lets make this campaign successful for Ukraine people.

My small donation Please accept this 🙏:

Txn id:
Code:
be6d6a89a108a8afac3c6c73dc219c2e26fc965e8ab59a6eeea564a4d9c6c935

I also posted this campaign on my local thread Pakistan and also translate OP's topic to there for donation. I hope that my translation will attract more people to donate for this campaign and collect more find for it.

Translation Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.64056051
Activity: 364
Merit: 195
May 09, 2024, 05:42:10 PM
Hello everyone,

you guys are awesome, my total respect to everyone here!

Nobody has to justify or apologize here, everyone donates as much as they can and nobody has to have a guilty conscience and think that their donation is too small, every cent counts and in the end the amount makes the result.
I also think it's great that one or the other is translating this campaign on other forums and thus continuing to advertise this project, so perhaps more support will come together to make this local project a success.

We as an aid organization (DRK) are absolutely in the public eye and our vocation is to help suffering, needy, poor, sick and all socially weak people and so this time we are helping the people of Ukraine.
Misuse of the support is completely impossible for us as everything is supervised by our legal department and we can prove at any time what we have done with which money and when.
This is also documented as well as possible in this forum, as some of you may have read.

Our philosophy is :
the wealthy give to the poor, we support the socially weak who are in need, because we are all human and everyone needs help.

Please understand that I can't reply to every post, but when I have more time I will of course distribute lots of merits.

Please, please keep up the good work, we want to collect as many ambulances as possible for the Ukraine.

Maybe we can also find some big investors who would support our project because the ambulances cost a lot of money even when used and then they also have to be equipped with various medical materials.

Thank you again, thank you, keep up the good work, the suffering people of Ukraine are so grateful to each and every one of you and together we can help these people and give them some hope again.

On behalf of everyone, my deepest respect to you and make sure you stay healthy.

Greetings Tim

We are here to make this campaign a success. I see many users from our Bengali local board come here to donate. I think translating this Ambulance Campaign topic to my local board created a good stir there. But if everyone spreads the topic of buying this ambulance in their local board, it can create more buzz and this campaign can be successful quickly. I also hope more users from my local board can participate here. It is our duty to be human and stand beside people. One thing to remember is that if you donate, you never run out of money, but if you donate, your money increases. So let's all come forward to help in whatever way we can.

Thank you everyone
May 09, 2024, 03:54:33 PM
Hello everyone,

you guys are awesome, my total respect to everyone here!

Nobody has to justify or apologize here, everyone donates as much as they can and nobody has to have a guilty conscience and think that their donation is too small, every cent counts and in the end the amount makes the result.
I also think it's great that one or the other is translating this campaign on other forums and thus continuing to advertise this project, so perhaps more support will come together to make this local project a success.

We as an aid organization (DRK) are absolutely in the public eye and our vocation is to help suffering, needy, poor, sick and all socially weak people and so this time we are helping the people of Ukraine.
Misuse of the support is completely impossible for us as everything is supervised by our legal department and we can prove at any time what we have done with which money and when.
This is also documented as well as possible in this forum, as some of you may have read.

Our philosophy is :
the wealthy give to the poor, we support the socially weak who are in need, because we are all human and everyone needs help.

Please understand that I can't reply to every post, but when I have more time I will of course distribute lots of merits.

Please, please keep up the good work, we want to collect as many ambulances as possible for the Ukraine.

Maybe we can also find some big investors who would support our project because the ambulances cost a lot of money even when used and then they also have to be equipped with various medical materials.

Thank you again, thank you, keep up the good work, the suffering people of Ukraine are so grateful to each and every one of you and together we can help these people and give them some hope again.

On behalf of everyone, my deepest respect to you and make sure you stay healthy.

Greetings Tim
Pages:
Jump to: