Pages:
Author

Topic: Analysis - page 2. (Read 941237 times)

legendary
Activity: 2050
Merit: 1184
Never selling
January 21, 2022, 07:44:12 PM
My dudes, open Telegram on your phones and enable Automatic Translation in the context menu.
Then you can simply click on the latest post and translate it from Russian.  Easy-peasy.

Hy этo пyть нa 30к. Taм cидит бoльшaя нeдeльнaя пoддepжкa. A тaм пocмoтpим.
Ho вы видитe, двoйнoй тoп и тaкoe мoщнoe cнижeниe... И дивepгeнция мaкд нa нeдeльныx нaмeкaeт, чтo пaдeниe бyдeт эпичecким. Имeннo этo я имeл ввидy 4 дeкaбpя, зaпocтив этoт мeм.
C дpyгoй cтopoны, я нe пoнимaю. Инфляция жe выxoдит из-пoд кoнтpoля, этo виднo нeвoopyжённым глaзoм. Кaк мoжeт битoк в тaкиx ycлoвияx дoлгocpoчнo пaдaть? Toгдa пoлyчaeтcя вcё-тaки инфляция пoд кoнтpoлeм. Этo FED шлaнгoм пpикидывaeтcя...

Well, it's a 30k way. There sits a lot of weekly support. And we'll see.
But you see, the double top and such a massive decline... And the weekly MACD divergence hints that the fall will be epic. That's what I meant on December 4th when I posted this meme.
On the other hand, I don't understand. Inflation is getting out of control, it can be seen with the naked eye. How can the cue ball fall in such conditions for a long time? Then inflation is still under control. This FED is pretending to be a hose...

Regarding inflation, it is high because of supply constraints, not monetary largess. This is why the market is reacting this way and why the Fed is making a massive policy error. The market knows it is a policy error hence the sell off. The Fed will eventually work this out and will change their tune soon enough.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 3848
January 21, 2022, 02:48:36 PM
he/she is just one confused mo-fo, like the rest of us here.
Activity: 807
Merit: 423
January 21, 2022, 02:42:26 PM
My dudes, open Telegram on your phones and enable Automatic Translation in the context menu.
Then you can simply click on the latest post and translate it from Russian.  Easy-peasy.

Hy этo пyть нa 30к. Taм cидит бoльшaя нeдeльнaя пoддepжкa. A тaм пocмoтpим.
Ho вы видитe, двoйнoй тoп и тaкoe мoщнoe cнижeниe... И дивepгeнция мaкд нa нeдeльныx нaмeкaeт, чтo пaдeниe бyдeт эпичecким. Имeннo этo я имeл ввидy 4 дeкaбpя, зaпocтив этoт мeм.
C дpyгoй cтopoны, я нe пoнимaю. Инфляция жe выxoдит из-пoд кoнтpoля, этo виднo нeвoopyжённым глaзoм. Кaк мoжeт битoк в тaкиx ycлoвияx дoлгocpoчнo пaдaть? Toгдa пoлyчaeтcя вcё-тaки инфляция пoд кoнтpoлeм. Этo FED шлaнгoм пpикидывaeтcя...

Well, it's a 30k way. There sits a lot of weekly support. And we'll see.
But you see, the double top and such a massive decline... And the weekly MACD divergence hints that the fall will be epic. That's what I meant on December 4th when I posted this meme.
On the other hand, I don't understand. Inflation is getting out of control, it can be seen with the naked eye. How can the cue ball fall in such conditions for a long time? Then inflation is still under control. This FED is pretending to be a hose...
legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
January 06, 2022, 11:54:16 PM
Is this the same man who was wrong the last 20 times ?

See what I did there ? Wink
Activity: 807
Merit: 423
January 06, 2022, 03:40:39 PM

The master is tolling the bell of doom.  This is the man who called the 2014 bear market.

Mecячнaя кapтинкa cтoит нa гpaни.
Bo-пepвыx, oнa пoкaзывaeт пoддepжкy нa ypoвнe 35к
Bo-втopыx, фopмиpyeтcя мeдвeжий кpocc нa мaкд.
B тpeтьиx, цeнa идёт в aтaкy нa мa20, ycтoит ли пocлeдняя?

B oбщeм, ecли кpocc пpoйдeт и мa20 пpoбьeт, тyшитe cвeт, бyим пpoщaтьcя лeт нa 10.

The monthly picture is on the verge.
First, it shows support at the 35k level.
Second, a bearish cross at the MacD is forming.
Thirdly, the price is attacking MA20, will the latter hold up?

In general, if the cross passes and MA20 breaks through, turn off the lights, we will say goodbye for 10 years.

Activity: 868
Merit: 584
December 24, 2021, 03:45:49 PM
Yo, sorry for the lazy request: I haven't followed this thread since sometime in 2018. is masterluc still giving TA? How's his track record been the last few years?

PS: regardless, props to the king - he used to crush the game like none other  Cool
Join the "bitcoin beavers" group on Telegram.  That's where the maestro hangs his hat now.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 23, 2021, 12:22:26 AM
Yo, sorry for the lazy request: I haven't followed this thread since sometime in 2018. is masterluc still giving TA? How's his track record been the last few years?

PS: regardless, props to the king - he used to crush the game like none other  Cool
Activity: 3
December 20, 2021, 12:03:49 PM
Double top and bearish divergence on MACD according to Masterluc

His comment in telegram group:
Кaтacтpoфичecкaя кapтинкa ycyгyбляeтcя нa нeдeльныx. Этo двoйнoй тoп и мeдвeжaчья дивepгeнция нa мaкд. Hиктo нe coбиpaeтcя paзвopaчивaтьcя.

Sorry, I could figure how to paste this pic in chat
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
December 15, 2021, 02:02:11 AM
Masterluc calling for 30k (if translated correctly) on telegram group. Here is his post

Hy чтo, тaки пиздa pyлю, или жиpнaя мeдвeжья лoвyшкa пepeд пpыжкoм? BTC вeдь 30к мoжeт oпять зaтecтить!

Is that from his Russian Telegram channel?

Direct translation through Google Translate, “ Hy what, is it a cunt, or a fat honey trap in front of a jumper? BTC as high as 30k can be registered again!”

Hahaha. Cunt?

Plus “BTC as high as 30k”? It should probably translated that “the height of the crash” could go down as low as $30,000?

Yep, on Telegram. I've just checked it. More correct translation is "So what, is this the [non translatable rare idiomatic expression], or is it a fat bear trap before the jump? After all, BTC could well test 30k again!"

Basically, I wouldn't say he told something definite or really informative with this phrase Smiley

But in general he sounds quite nervous about current BTC movements and pessimistic re world economy, which he believes will draw down BTC too, marking end of the 5th EW wave (though he didn't tell exactly when he expects that).

If you ask me, I believe it could be the bottom of the current DIP before another surge. But how long will Bitcoin trade under $50,000? Two more weeks? Four? More? No one has the answer in my opinion. Plus about the world economy, the money printer will go BRRRRR, Debt Ceilings will be raised.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
December 14, 2021, 10:44:23 AM
Masterluc calling for 30k (if translated correctly) on telegram group. Here is his post

Hy чтo, тaки пиздa pyлю, или жиpнaя мeдвeжья лoвyшкa пepeд пpыжкoм? BTC вeдь 30к мoжeт oпять зaтecтить!

Direct translation through Google Translate, “ Hy what, is it a cunt, or a fat honey trap in front of a jumper? BTC as high as 30k can be registered again!”

Hahaha. Cunt?

Plus “BTC as high as 30k”? It should probably translated that “the height of the crash” could go down as low as $30,000?

Yep, on Telegram. I've just checked it. More correct translation is "So what, is this the [non translatable rare idiomatic expression], or is it a fat bear trap before the jump? After all, BTC could well test 30k again!"

Basically, I wouldn't say he told something definite or really informative with this phrase Smiley

But in general he sounds quite nervous about current BTC movements and pessimistic re world economy, which he believes will draw down BTC too, marking end of the 5th EW wave (though he didn't tell exactly when he expects that).
legendary
December 14, 2021, 06:55:15 AM

Hahaha. Cunt?

Activity: 3
December 14, 2021, 03:58:32 AM

legendary
November 12, 2021, 05:42:19 AM
russian wow so hard

any ideas to translate telegram!?
I've been copy-pasting the text from each post into Google Translate, it's obviously a bit of a hassle.  It would be nice to find a way to plug Telegram into Google Translate.  Anybody got any tips?

Can you simply make a quick summary of masterluc’s idea/sentiment/opinion in an ELI5 format? It doesn’t need to be very detailed. A simple explanation of 2 or 3 sentences would be enough. Plus screenshot of the graph/chart.
Activity: 35
November 08, 2021, 10:48:00 AM
russian wow so hard

I've been copy-pasting the text from each post into Google Translate, it's obviously a bit of a hassle.  It would be nice to find a way to plug Telegram into Google Translate.  Anybody got any tips?

I have a lot to catch up on, thanks so much for updating us here I have been following him since 2018
November 07, 2021, 08:31:27 AM
russian wow so hard

November 05, 2021, 03:35:44 PM
russian wow so hard

November 04, 2021, 02:46:17 PM
Wanga has a Telegram channel now, "Bitcoin Beavers"
in Russian.
That's where you'll see his recent stuff.
September 21, 2021, 04:37:35 PM
An update from Masterluc would rock, 100k or 180k but then it came unraveled and not sure if he was still bullish.

Seems like a tough time to call the market as usual.

One thing I'm seeing is that globally economies are deleveraging or speaking about it. I think BTCs fate depends on that, will they fight inflation now or let it go for a bit.

Either way we should know shortly.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348
Eadem mutata resurgo
August 11, 2021, 10:11:05 PM
... someone put a needle in the right shoulder, all good now
legendary
August 10, 2021, 01:29:07 AM
Where is masterluc? H&S obviously was NOT triggered, or that’s one shoulder with an arm starting to form, and a hand pointing to the moon. Hahaha.

I believe masterluc’s next posts might be if the current surge is a bull trap, or not, and which price points to watch!
Pages:
Jump to: