Author

Topic: Analysis - page 328. (Read 941238 times)

Activity: 516
Merit: 283
September 13, 2013, 11:57:59 AM

Announces, lol.

Haha, gotta eat my word. My thought is they already announced it when they had a press release regarding the USD withdrawal issue. Not to mention funds seizure. I know it's dying already, but at some point it will be in a press release "MT GOX CLOSING DOORS DUE TO XYZ"

pretty much. We can draw all the pretty lines we want, but it all means nothing when there is a fundamental issue of such proportions that it completely distorts the price. "Normal" market behavior goes out the window in these circumstances.

This is the exact reason I'm sitting on the sidelines right now. Emotions controlled me for a little bit and made me lose more than I should have, but I'm waiting to see the market return to normal behavior. All I see is the 70's arcade game PONG being played with real money... and that's not the type of game I'd put money on.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Enabling the maximal migration
September 13, 2013, 11:47:12 AM
so, it will go up the longer that gox is around...and as soon as gox announces its shutting down it will plummet?

sounds like a plan to me.

pretty much. We can draw all the pretty lines we want, but it all means nothing when there is a fundamental issue of such proportions that it completely distorts the price. "Normal" market behavior goes out the window in these circumstances.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
September 13, 2013, 10:42:53 AM
so, it will go up the longer that gox is around...and as soon as gox announces its shutting down it will plummet?

Announces, lol.
Leo
Activity: 620
Merit: 10
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 13, 2013, 10:23:27 AM
Sure, but seems that bid side on mtGox is air. So... Overvalued.
It always has been, and now game continues. Main manipulator (Mtgox) works well. This has a positive effect on the development of the whole bitcoin-industry.  I think not so simple in gox situation..not bury him ahead of time.
Activity: 516
Merit: 283
September 13, 2013, 09:59:56 AM

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1013
September 13, 2013, 09:23:58 AM
MtGOX is bankrupt.
Does not matter, while people are calm and everyone can withdraw money through bitstamp (the "ecosystem" works). "Blind faith of people" - is a strong thing..  world economics is based on this (US FRS as example). F*ck dollars,  i wanna more coins now, and buy a palace in Abu Dhabi (after some years)! We will get it! Grin
Sure, but seems that bid side on mtGox is air. So... Overvalued.
Leo
September 13, 2013, 08:59:03 AM
MtGOX is bankrupt.
Does not matter, while people are calm and everyone can withdraw money through bitstamp (the "ecosystem" works). "Blind faith of people" - is a strong thing..  world economics is based on this (US FRS as example). F*ck dollars,  i wanna more coins now, and buy a palace in Abu Dhabi (after some years)! We will get it! Grin
zby
legendary
Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001
September 13, 2013, 06:49:33 AM
I think - if it is a "pong" , then the price below $ 100 is possible only if suddenly there is a negative fundamental factor (something be happen with bitstamp or another trouble with withdrawal of cash), because we have a good bullish trend, and 100-110 is very strong levels.
I am surprised how people are denying to figure out that we are in epicenter of biggest Bitcoin shitstorm ever.

AFAIK from this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=179586.1400 MtGOX is bankrupt. The one thing keeping them in distance from bankruptcy status - is a lack of regulations and blind faith of people.

5 millions here (Dwolla), 5 millions there (Coinalabs) - it really looks like MtGox is bleeding
legendary
September 13, 2013, 05:55:53 AM
I think - if it is a "pong" , then the price below $ 100 is possible only if suddenly there is a negative fundamental factor (something be happen with bitstamp or another trouble with withdrawal of cash), because we have a good bullish trend, and 100-110 is very strong levels.
I am surprised how people are denying to figure out that we are in epicenter of biggest Bitcoin shitstorm ever.

AFAIK from this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=179586.1400 MtGOX is bankrupt. The one thing keeping them in distance from bankruptcy status - is a lack of regulations and blind faith of people.
Leo
September 12, 2013, 09:02:10 PM
legendary
Activity: 1246
September 12, 2013, 01:11:24 PM
Looks like it hit the net. Grin

Double top or break through? Watch it live tonight or tomorrow. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
September 12, 2013, 01:02:29 PM
legendary
September 12, 2013, 11:12:10 AM
Leo
September 12, 2013, 11:00:30 AM

still uncertainty .. but i'm on bullish side.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
September 12, 2013, 02:15:22 AM

Or letting the bids fill in around him so he can pull it and dump... His real bids will be scattered below where he sells it to.

Maybe, but a bit too risky for most whales taste I suspect. There is virtually no spread between his bid and the current bid, far too easy for one to dump right into it should one be so inclined.

Just the small matter of having 2500 BTC and being willing to trade them for $350k less fees and taxes.  If the wall is trying to acquire bitcoins, he risks buying slightly higher by setting up the opportunity to buy lower.  If it goes against him, oh well, he has to wait before he can play his game again.
legendary
September 12, 2013, 02:11:48 AM

Some seems to be interested in making the upward option happen.

Or letting the bids fill in around him so he can pull it and dump... His real bids will be scattered below where he sells it to.

Maybe, but a bit too risky for most whales taste I suspect. There is virtually no spread between his bid and the current bid, far too easy for one to dump right into it should one be so inclined.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
September 12, 2013, 02:02:11 AM

legendary
September 12, 2013, 01:53:35 AM

Activity: 303
Merit: 250
September 11, 2013, 07:52:43 PM
So a PONG to $115 within a couple of weeks would establish that trend. Seems unlikely considering how strong that middle upward band has been. I'm really trying to be bearish but nearly every day I'm being proven wrong. Liquidity (or lack thereof) is making this a whale's game.
Leo
September 11, 2013, 06:12:21 PM
Jump to: