Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Nilu: A platform for Cryptocurrency, Smart-Contract and ÐApps - page 8. (Read 27272 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 2
I do appreciate that you are taking the time to pay the balance of the previous blockchain, many projects do not bother with this and the previous miners have lost both time and money (wasted energy). How will this be performed? Do we need to provide you with a new address on the new chain to pay to?

Thank you Smiley
All ballance settled to old addresses which are usable in New chain. You can find the list of settlements here:
http://www.sharecsv.com/s/6ece6e75da661a4c422f8bd04859c0f3/settlements.csv

In case of any problem, please PM me Smiley
Activity: 460
Merit: 12
I do appreciate that you are taking the time to pay the balance of the previous blockchain, many projects do not bother with this and the previous miners have lost both time and money (wasted energy). How will this be performed? Do we need to provide you with a new address on the new chain to pay to?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Why network didn't increasing network difficulty now? Or it does is too slowly?
Important Notice:

Because of a security problem in Nilu network, core development team decided on running a new fresh chain. All further development will be based on this new chain, Sorry for any inconvenience.
We do our best to keep Nilu alive and this is not a one-night project for us… The coin owners are shareholders of this platform and protection of their interests is a fundamental principle for the core team. In order to protect interests of Nilu’s early adapters, balances based on a snapshot in block 115231 plus all of mining pool debts are paid to that early adapters’ addresses. You can find the list of settlements here:
http://www.sharecsv.com/s/6ece6e75da661a4c422f8bd04859c0f3/settlements.csv

Please install the new version of the client and join to Nilu.
Wait for Nilu mobile apps, bounties and airdrops Wink

• 很抱歉给您带来不便。我们为这个项目竭尽所能,并感谢您的支持。
  • Désolé pour le dérangement. Nous faisons de notre mieux pour ce projet et soutien.
  • Entschuldigen sie bitte die Unannehmlichkeiten. Wir tun unser bestes und wir schätzen ihre Unterstützung.
  • Siamo spiacenti per il disagio. Facciamo il nostro migliore per questo progetto e vi ringraziamo per il vostro supporto.
  • Пpocтитe зa нeyдoбcтвo. Mы дeлaeм вce вoзмoжнoe для этoгo пpoeктa и  блaгoдapим вaши  пoддepжки.
  • Ursäkta besväret. Vi gör vårt bästa för projektet och uppskattar din medverkan.
  • Verdiğimiz rahatsızlık için özür dileriz. Bu proje için elimizden geleni yapıyoruz, destekleriniz için teşekkür ederiz.
Activity: 84
Any road maps I can check on?
Activity: 17
Do you start the new blockchain at http://explorer.nilu.tech/#/ ?
Are you joke?
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
Already dead this project Nilu ?
Why bother make an announcement. I will keep also an eye on it and see what will happen next for this project.
Good luck
Activity: 3
Dead after less than 24h Smiley
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
What is special about this project that is using the algo Ethash (Dagger-Hashimoto)?
What is the percent of the premine please/
Good luck on your project
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
Off to a great start, I see. I would recommend that everyone avoid this one.
Important Notice:

Because of a security hole in our ecosystem, all of the mined coin via mining pool transferred to this address:
0x6ef57be1168628a2bd6c5788322a41265084408a
http://explorer.nilu.tech/?requestType=0x6ef57be1168628a2bd6c5788322a41265084408a/

The mining pool is stoped right now, but don't worry about your mined Nilus. Our tech team are working on solving this problem and in any situation, we will pay your coins to your address after re-starting nilu.

We are sorry for this situation and working hard on solving it...
Activity: 3
I know, a bit early for such questions Smiley but... is there a roadmap? Any listing on exchanges planned? We miners have at least to pay the electricity earlier or later Smiley
Activity: 68
dev can you check pool? Blocks being found but no balance or round share showing so far

Discord channel?

We are checking.... No discord channel right now (looking for moderator!) but we will prepare a Telegram group today

Seems like this has been fixed now. Good.
dev can you check pool? Blocks being found but no balance or round share showing so far

Discord channel?

We are checking.... No discord channel right now (looking for moderator!) but we will prepare a Telegram group today
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
we question the details of this project, its vision, and its mission. above the master does not provide complete information about this project clearly, provide clear information so that we can be a little bit of background on this project and help this project
Hi dev, I have not seen the core objectives of Nilu project, would you please let me know more technical information of the project is not? Because there are many new projects on ETH blockchain like yours

From technical view and in network and server side, Nilu is same as Ethereum.  Our main focus is developing user-friendly "interfaces" for Nilu, Ethereum and Ethereum clones. In this way, we are working on "Nilu wallet". Android version of Nilu wallet will be released before May 30.
Activity: 87

Discord channel?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
What is reason to create new coin?
Premine: No “premine”; but solely mined for 321 hrs. mined coins during this period of time will be used for future development costs, advertisement and bounties.

In other words, no "premine"; but premine

What's the big deal with this platform, other than the fact that it's just copied from eth?

EDIT: nearly 100K blocks premined, ouch! and pool seems to be mining for the devs

Our main focus is developing user-friendly "interfaces" for Nilu, Ethereum and Ethereum clones. In this way, we are working on "Nilu wallet". Android version of nilu wallet will be released before May 30.

In my opinion, "premine", "instamine" and "solely mining before public announcement in bitcointalk" are different, but I edited that quoted sentences to avoid misunderstanding and raising paradoxical problems! Thank you Smiley

As I mentioned, 321 hrs before public announcement in bicointalk.com, Nilu was mined by a group of people.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Premine: No “premine”; but solely mined for 321 hrs. mined coins during this period of time will be used for future development costs, advertisement and bounties.

In other words, no "premine"; but premine

What's the big deal with this platform, other than the fact that it's just copied from eth?

EDIT: nearly 100K blocks premined, ouch! and pool seems to be mining for the devs

I haven't seen any outstanding feature of this token. This is just another eth token that might live for a couple of months. Once traded in exchanges, the price will slowly declines if the dev will not fast track the development as there thousands of project out there that users have more use of.
Pages:
Jump to: