Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready for crypto investing in 2024? - page 2. (Read 724 times)

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
For this year I have invested in new coins, and will probably plan to increase the portfolio I have. However, this year has quite a lot that could make crypto prices rise, especially popular coins. Well, I'm very enthusiastic and believe that this could be a very good year to increase the value of the assets that we own. So, I don't want to miss out. Besides, I think many people have been preparing for this since the end of 2023.
I believe so because I started accumulating some top coins BTC and ETH last 2022 and 2023, I filled my bag already making no purchases anymore this year until the right time to sell. But for those who have not yet filled their bag, then must consider this time before the price skyrockets. We are expecting another bullish soon and this upcoming halving will help for it just like what we have experienced in the previous halving where the impact is remarkable.
Grab the chance and never miss out or else, you will have to wait for another 4 years.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Just wanted to touch base and see how your holidays are going. Any significant updates in your portfolio?
Historical data indicates that significant holidays, such as Christmas, tend to bring about noticeable shifts in trading patterns and market sentiments.

For me personally, nothing has change, I am in a long position in crypto. Recently, of course, my portfolio has given a bit of a positive boost due to the positive news from the Bitcoin ETF. But I will still wait for an even more favorable market, my portfolio largely consists of projects based on ETH, new web3 projects and of course the top 10 CMC, I consider the latter a less risky investment, which always shows very good growth dynamics in a bull market.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
For this year I have invested in new coins, and will probably plan to increase the portfolio I have. However, this year has quite a lot that could make crypto prices rise, especially popular coins. Well, I'm very enthusiastic and believe that this could be a very good year to increase the value of the assets that we own. So, I don't want to miss out. Besides, I think many people have been preparing for this since the end of 2023.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
...On the one hand I am very happy, but on the other hand I also feel a little disappointed in myself because I can't invest much. But so be it, after all in investing we should not force ourselves to do something that is more than our limit.

Perhaps the fact that you do not have enough capital to invest may be a positive factor in trading and you will not be able to lose a large amount of money. After all, not every trader is able to make a profit, there are many who lose their money and leave the cryptocurrency market forever.
Yes I have to be good at managing my finances, I have to keep thinking to think of ways how I can get more money for something I want, in this case one of them is investment. I don't think this is part of greed, but rather it is part of my hard work in the present for something that I dream of in the future.
I think I'm a lucky person, because not everyone is willing to do this with the limited capital they have, I see it a lot around me, yes they don't want to move from their comfort zone and prefer to stay there, without investing, even though if they want they can really do it.

A potentially strong coin is a coin that is in the top 10 marketcap list in my opinion. I also don't want to speculate on coins that are below the top 10 marketcap list because they are too risky for me to own.

Using the DCA method, I focus on the coins I have mentioned, with a large percentage directed towards Bitcoin so that I and we as Bitcoiners don't miss the part that all investors want.
Since Bitcoin spot ETFs have been approved, we can speculate on coins that are ready to invest. If we invest in Bitcoin, maybe we have the same way to do it.
Of course, of the many coins that have potential, we must be able to sort again to invest in coins that have greater potential, one of which we see from the top 10 list, I am also like you in determining this. I did it with the aim of minimizing risk.
A larger percentage to do DCA is something that I am very happy with today, and indeed my main focus is on bitcoin.
There are many things that I have missed before I knew bitcoin, and now I will not miss it and take the opportunity for it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 433
HODL - BTC
Perhaps the fact that you do not have enough capital to invest may be a positive factor in trading and you will not be able to lose a large amount of money. After all, not every trader is able to make a profit, there are many who lose their money and leave the cryptocurrency market forever.
Their mistake is losing a lot of money in trading while the profit is never set aside for investment in bitcoin, I know how high the risk is in trading so I don't do this massively because I know if I don't have strong skills our money will be lost.

I better invest in bitcoin in a safe way, the rest is still not thinking about other altcoins, I know how the potential of altcoins is also quite good, need to analyze and see the development of coins but until now still not doing it.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
~~~
A potentially strong coin is a coin that is in the top 10 marketcap list in my opinion. I also don't want to speculate on coins that are below the top 10 marketcap list because they are too risky for me to own.

Using the DCA method, I focus on the coins I have mentioned, with a large percentage directed towards Bitcoin so that I and we as Bitcoiners don't miss the part that all investors want.
Since Bitcoin spot ETFs have been approved, we can speculate on coins that are ready to invest. If we invest in Bitcoin, maybe we have the same way to do it.
Most likely, the average altcoin will have a positive impact due to the approval of a bitcoin ETF. After all, the growth in the price of bitcoin will automatically make the market capitalization of altcoins increase, which is something that usually happens during this time due to increased investor interest. If you are interested in altcoins, then that is one option you should probably consider carefully. Some altcoins do not give you returns commensurate with the risk, even after you have invested in them for several years.

Potential always exists in altcoins, but you should never ignore the risks. If I may suggest, bitcoin is the best choice that you should have in your long-term portfolio and then please diversify with your own risk tolerance.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 772

I am also the same, indeed I also see a lot of potential from many coins, but with the limited capital I have, of course I have to maximize in a few coins, and the most important is bitcoin. Actually I have prepared this long before we entered the new year, yes I took advantage of many opportunities to do DCA and yes I am now experiencing many changes in the portfolio that I have today. On the one hand I am very happy, but on the other hand I also feel a little disappointed in myself because I can't invest much. But so be it, after all in investing we should not force ourselves to do something that is more than our limit.

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
...On the one hand I am very happy, but on the other hand I also feel a little disappointed in myself because I can't invest much. But so be it, after all in investing we should not force ourselves to do something that is more than our limit.

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
SEC approved Bitcoin spot etf and that's what is for everyone this 2024. It took a long time before it has been recognized and have got this ETF.
Now, you have to realize that if you've been holding for a long time, it's not wasted instead it is worth it because there's more to come. Remember that we're not yet on the halving and that's another factor that shall push the prices up, as of the moment, the alts are moving or it is ETH only that's benefiting on this because that's the next possible thing, an ETH ETF.

Definitely, those of us who bought and hodl Bitcoin for a long interval now will be at the forefront after the halving and it is important not to sell off ones coin now as greater incentives awaits in the near future.
If you are happy to sell now, it's not a problem as long as you are satisfied and you are in profit. That's all that matters when you're in profit but if you're at a loss, it is a mistake. Many are panic selling thinking that they'll be missing out the party when they only see the dropdown of the market. Many are like that, a few correction that they see and they will panic. IMO, that's normal for the newbies but if you've been here for so long, you should get used to it.

Talking about ETH ETF, it might really be obtainable since it's the second most recognized cryptocurrency.
That's very possible but we have to wait.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Always ready for that. My goal is to gain more profits this year compared last year so the only way to make it happen is to keep investing in bitcoin until I can see my goals gradually happening in time. Altcoins can also be profitable if you invest in the right and reliable coins, but it’s hard to tell if we are in the right coins since the altcoin market is the playground of scammers. Hence, sticking to bitcoin for now should be our first and primary goal.
I wish you good luck but if I were you, have your focus on Bitcoin alone if you feel unwise in choosing altcoins to invest in.
We can't rid of scammers but we can't avoid them by taking caution in choosing coins to invest in. But if we are too greedy and easily tempted to high rewards and quick profit investment, that is not a big surprise.

Indeed, preparedness is very important before making a step towards crypto. The first step will cause a huge impact and that somewhat also leads to the wrong direction.
I do agree that focusing mainly on bitcoin is a great way of guarantee that you will make some money. It may not be as much money as you might see around you, because there will be some people who will get lucky and make a lot of money from some silly stuff and you will regret staying just at bitcoin, but that is mainly because the ones who make the money are more talkative about their income whereas the ones who lose money do not talk about it too much.

In reality, there are thousands who lost money compared to just a single one who made money, and the one who made money talk about it everyday and everywhere, whereas the ones who lose it do end up not making any money at all and should be considering it a bit of a risk.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
Just wanted to touch base and see how your holidays are going. Any significant updates in your portfolio?
Historical data indicates that significant holidays, such as Christmas, tend to bring about noticeable shifts in trading patterns and market sentiments.
Not all types of crypto are ready for me to invest in 2024 and beyond. The choice of certain coins that have strong foundations and a clear direction of travel that I choose and am ready to invest.
Bitcoin has become a top choice in the list of coins that I am always ready to hold in investment.

On the other side of the list is Ethereum and a little BNB in my wallet that I'm holding into the bull market while waiting for Bitcoin's latest ATH.
Halving. It's on its way and I'm ready to welcome it.
I am also the same, indeed I also see a lot of potential from many coins, but with the limited capital I have, of course I have to maximize in a few coins, and the most important is bitcoin. Actually I have prepared this long before we entered the new year, yes I took advantage of many opportunities to do DCA and yes I am now experiencing many changes in the portfolio that I have today. On the one hand I am very happy, but on the other hand I also feel a little disappointed in myself because I can't invest much. But so be it, after all in investing we should not force ourselves to do something that is more than our limit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 151
SEC approved Bitcoin spot etf and that's what is for everyone this 2024. It took a long time before it has been recognized and have got this ETF.
Now, you have to realize that if you've been holding for a long time, it's not wasted instead it is worth it because there's more to come. Remember that we're not yet on the halving and that's another factor that shall push the prices up, as of the moment, the alts are moving or it is ETH only that's benefiting on this because that's the next possible thing, an ETH ETF.

Definitely, those of us who bought and hodl Bitcoin for a long interval now will be at the forefront after the halving and it is important not to sell off ones coin now as greater incentives awaits in the near future.

Talking about ETH ETF, it might really be obtainable since it's the second most recognized cryptocurrency.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com

The holidays are long over. and altcoin prices are back down sharply. and I still hold cake, axs and shiba.
Major coin btc, eth and bnb still hold.
maybe 1 year after the new halving I sold everything.
meaning 2025 I just sold all the coins I have. for now I still hold to get maximum profit.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Holidays is always taking a part about the market and the news about Bitcoin ETF could change the market entirely (although still not sure, if this one even affects the market or affect in the opposite way). As always I will stay doing my DCA with Bitcoin/ETH/BNB because that's what I'm most comfortable and it does generate quite revenues in a long run. Although I'm interested to go back to trade into some altcoins in the future due to new things would come up in the future.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
Always ready for that. My goal is to gain more profits this year compared last year so the only way to make it happen is to keep investing in bitcoin until I can see my goals gradually happening in time. Altcoins can also be profitable if you invest in the right and reliable coins, but it’s hard to tell if we are in the right coins since the altcoin market is the playground of scammers. Hence, sticking to bitcoin for now should be our first and primary goal.
I wish you good luck but if I were you, have your focus on Bitcoin alone if you feel unwise in choosing altcoins to invest in.
We can't rid of scammers but we can't avoid them by taking caution in choosing coins to invest in. But if we are too greedy and easily tempted to high rewards and quick profit investment, that is not a big surprise.

Indeed, preparedness is very important before making a step towards crypto. The first step will cause a huge impact and that somewhat also leads to the wrong direction.
Yes, if you are a conservative type of a investor you should take bitcoin as priority unless you really invested your time studying the alt project that you intend to invest and support,  it's really depending from how you deal with your dyor and what are the factors that you consider when supporting the project.

Your first step would have big impact to your investing venture always have that  balance and make sure to prepare for alternative options just in case you think you messed up.
If you do really like on sticking on something which is less risky then investing or holding Bitcoin would be the key but you shouldn't really be still forgetting into the risks that it do have too because in any investment there would really be that specific risks involved or attached to it, so it is really just that right that you should really be thinking up that way.  Ready for investing in 2024? If you are really having those goals then better yourself get prepared and ready because if not then you are really that bound into tons of mistakes just because you cant really be able to make up yourself that prepared or really that sensible on the things that you are dealing with. YOu should really be that ready and you should really be prepared for whatever things that you would really be able to encounter.

You cant really just that make yourself that too confident on dealing with crypto investment or trading because this isnt something that would really be that so simple or would really be that easy to deal with.
You would really be needing all sorts of things and ways that you can really be able to make yourself that be sustaining.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 772
Not all types of crypto are ready for me to invest in 2024 and beyond. The choice of certain coins that have strong foundations and a clear direction of travel that I choose and am ready to invest.
Bitcoin has become a top choice in the list of coins that I am always ready to hold in investment.

On the other side of the list is Ethereum and a little BNB in my wallet that I'm holding into the bull market while waiting for Bitcoin's latest ATH.
Halving. It's on its way and I'm ready to welcome it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
This year my investment plans are also focused on the web3 space and I will be keeping a close eye on new layer 1 blockchains. The top 10 CMC remain my focus given their popularity and relative stability in the bull market. The TON ecosystem seems especially interesting to me, it is developing dynamically, and I expect that they can enter the top 10 CMC.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1050
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Yes, if you are a conservative type of a investor you should take bitcoin as priority unless you really invested your time studying the alt project that you intend to invest and support,  it's really depending from how you deal with your dyor and what are the factors that you consider when supporting the project.

Your first step would have big impact to your investing venture always have that  balance and make sure to prepare for alternative options just in case you think you messed up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 197
The amount invested in 2023 is still there, of course we are planning anew for 2024. New planning is about how to increase your investment. In 2023 I invested the maximum amount in Bitcoin although I did some short term trading in various ALT coins in the market. Some of the major ALT coins in the market are fine for short term trading but Bitcoin is always the best currency for long term investment. There must be so much expectation in the new year that this year will be auspicious compared to other years and investors can achieve a lot of good things in this year. Investors may not have got very good profits by investing in the last few years but by the end of 2023 the market has given enough good things to the investors, hopefully in 2024 it will give something better.
Pages:
Jump to: