Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin 190K in 2024? - page 6. (Read 1137 times)

Activity: 2394
Merit: 198
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 28, 2024, 04:49:17 AM
A very important event is scheduled to happen this April. Around April 16 or 17. It's bitcoin halving again. i.e. number of bitcoin rewarded for mining a block would be halved. It meas half bitcoin reward for equal task for miner. That would also decrease the liquidity in bitcoin provided by the miners. The miners operate on small margin and many could go on loss if they sold their reward for current price so they won't be willing to sell it unless price moves up. Bitcoin in past have seen a good price boost after the halving. And many prediction models place the future price of bitcoin into 190K.
Is 190K too humble or very generous in your consideration? What's your price plans for selling your holdings?
but who are those prediction models that you are calling to be MANY? because 100k is even
more on reality to come but 190 just this year alone? well i am not here to fud nor shill but I am not
 to be in so much expectation , i believe that Halving is coming and I also believe that market will
change after than , but the effect in positive ways mostly happen in many months and not instantly.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
March 28, 2024, 03:26:12 AM
A very important event is scheduled to happen this April. Around April 16 or 17. It's bitcoin halving again. i.e. number of bitcoin rewarded for mining a block would be halved. It meas half bitcoin reward for equal task for miner. That would also decrease the liquidity in bitcoin provided by the miners. The miners operate on small margin and many could go on loss if they sold their reward for current price so they won't be willing to sell it unless price moves up. Bitcoin in past have seen a good price boost after the halving. And many prediction models place the future price of bitcoin into 190K.
Is 190K too humble or very generous in your consideration? What's your price plans for selling your holdings?
Are we already talking about $190K? Why not about $200K? This value looks nicer. Smiley

Have you set the bar too high? Bitcoin didn't even reach the important psychological mark of $100K. If the previous dynamics continue, then this level should be reached. I assume that ATH in this cycle will be around the level of $120-$150K and $190K looks like an overly high expectation to me.

Shall we leave $190K for the next cycle? Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 195
March 28, 2024, 03:02:27 AM
The current ATH arrives at an "unexpected" moment: pre-Halving, that is unprecedented, and the selling situation, that has stay to a base (+60k) , which is important, since it has put on uncertainty, for those users who wanted "flats" between 20k-40k.

2024,190k; no
2024,>60k<=100k;yes

I am not a fan of exaggerating predictions. Even when I was in school and write exams, I'll have to understand score myself even when I know I have over performed. When the results is out, my performance will overtake my expectations. This same thing happens in bitcoin predictions. Even if I think bitcoin will make $190k, I will not be bold to make such prediction, it will look like exaggeration. I have read an article that $173 is the target.
The whole matter on predictions and speculation doesn't really drags much of my attention, this is something I am completely confident about whether be it $170k, $190k or whatever the case may be, we can't exempt the real fact that we must see a new All Time High, it has been a Bitcoin custom to do so frequently after all halvings.

I don't support a $190k bitcoin price in 2024, that's far from the present. But I am optimistic that the price of Bitcoin touching $190k in 2025 is very likely. I think the price of Bitcoin is on the upswing as Bitcoin ETF get approved as far as possible. So due to various good news in 2024 Bitcoin will make record high in 2025 bull market.
We are likely to live on this speculation and prediction but what the market brings is the actual reality of what we all are exaggerating, since we can't t fully beat our chest on this I only have to sit and watch while my investment grow but certainly we are exceeding the $100k price mark before the end of 2024.
Activity: 644
Merit: 17
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 28, 2024, 12:39:58 AM
I don't support a $190k bitcoin price in 2024, that's far from the present. But I am optimistic that the price of Bitcoin touching $190k in 2025 is very likely. I think the price of Bitcoin is on the upswing as Bitcoin ETF get approved as far as possible. So due to various good news in 2024 Bitcoin will make record high in 2025 bull market.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
March 27, 2024, 07:13:44 PM
(...)

$190k is a bold prediction and highly improbable but yet, not impossible. When the rally begins, things can go really high really fast.

1BTC=$190k would result in Bitcoin's market cap of $3.7 trillion (at the current number of bitcoins in issue). For comparison, gold's market cap is estimated to be over $14 trillion, so even then BTC would be almost x4 smaller than gold.

But do you have the source for that $190k prediction? Did they mention methodology at all? We often see a bunch of "experts" throwing random numbers around. It's almost like the highest the prediction, the more media coverage it gets.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
March 27, 2024, 06:18:41 PM
Halving is very near and in such short period of time it is not possible to happen for bitcoin to reach from 68k$ to 190k$ but still it is a crypto and market can change anytime. If after effects of halving remains longer and price increase occurs for months then may be price reach to such value till the end of this year.

When bitcoin start to rise then everyone become satisfied because the price does not stop at 73k$ but there is a hope that before halving it will reach to the value higher than 73k$. After every halving the price goes higher but we don't know that what will be the limit if higher worth and will it reach to 100k$ or will down due to large number of selling.

We still have like 8 months to do that, and we have seen that any price is possible for Bitcoin. It might get to $190,000 this year, but this is bull run might be very big. And just like that, we could see that price.

I don't think that we can all be satisfied, it's good, but we all know that at the back of our minds, we want more higher prices. And it's really doable with a market like Bitcoin who works in cycle and now that we are in a bull run, we are looking for at least 6 digits for the first time.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 27, 2024, 03:35:06 PM
Halving is very near and in such short period of time it is not possible to happen for bitcoin to reach from 68k$ to 190k$ but still it is a crypto and market can change anytime. If after effects of halving remains longer and price increase occurs for months then may be price reach to such value till the end of this year.

When bitcoin start to rise then everyone become satisfied because the price does not stop at 73k$ but there is a hope that before halving it will reach to the value higher than 73k$. After every halving the price goes higher but we don't know that what will be the limit if higher worth and will it reach to 100k$ or will down due to large number of selling.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
March 27, 2024, 03:22:19 PM
-snip-
I'm not saying PlanB's predictions are very scientific, but they may make sense when looking back including history and other support. The fundamentals are good enough to expect $100k to be broken during 2024, but it is not a guarantee. Prices can be higher because of demand, but on the contrary prices will be lower because of high supply.
Their predictions are more scientific for consideration and not to be used as a source for making decisions.
The market price for a coin is always not a certainty for every speculator born because it can change at any time beyond reach. Currently the price is that much, it won't take long for the price to change.

If during 2024 demand for bitcoin is higher than supply, then $100k will likely be reached.
I agree. It all depends on the circumstances. If demand is high, perhaps over $100k could be achieved.
The current support price is good enough to expect more.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024
Hello Leo! You can still win.
March 26, 2024, 07:40:40 PM
The current ATH arrives at an "unexpected" moment: pre-Halving, that is unprecedented, and the selling situation, that has stay to a base (+60k) , which is important, since it has put on uncertainty, for those users who wanted "flats" between 20k-40k.

2024,190k; no
2024,>60k<=100k;yes

I am not a fan of exaggerating predictions. Even when I was in school and write exams, I'll have to understand score myself even when I know I have over performed. When the results is out, my performance will overtake my expectations. This same thing happens in bitcoin predictions. Even if I think bitcoin will make $190k, I will not be bold to make such prediction, it will look like exaggeration. I have read an article that $173 is the target.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
March 26, 2024, 05:17:00 PM
-snip-
In my opinion, the analysis model often created by PlanB @100trillionUSD is more scientific to be used as a consideration to strengthen personal speculation.
Every halving will result in a price jump in each period. Price poll that PlanB created with the question Bitcoin $100K in; 2024, 2025, 72% voted in 2024.
We can see prices in the past in the historical data, but regarding 190K the potential price after this year's halving has the potential to reach and for me the price of 190K is not low either.
I'm not saying PlanB's predictions are very scientific, but they may make sense when looking back including history and other support. The fundamentals are good enough to expect $100k to be broken during 2024, but it is not a guarantee. Prices can be higher because of demand, but on the contrary prices will be lower because of high supply. If during 2024 demand for bitcoin is higher than supply, then $100k will likely be reached.

About $190k, that's a pretty high prediction to say the least. I'm not that optimistic, but it's not impossible if there is a very high spike in demand. Maybe not in 2024, but it's still possible to expect it in 2025 (not optimistic about that).
Activity: 812
Merit: 349
March 26, 2024, 04:35:30 PM
Bitcoin in past have seen a good price boost after the halving. And many prediction models place the future price of bitcoin into 190K.
In the past, bitcoin's price has usually surged after halving, but this time, it's taking a new turn and setting a new all-time high before the halving. Because of this, this year's halving is more spectacular than the others.

The $190k benchmark is a very generous price that may be reached, but it's unclear if it will be fulfilled by the end of this year or next year. However, this is only a mere prediction, therefore we can't assume that the price of bitcoin will always be at that precise level as suggested by crypto models. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 76
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 26, 2024, 03:44:58 PM
I don't have a fixed price for selling my holdings, I just want to keep my holdings for a long time until my portfolio gets too big. I started holding bitcoin when the price of bitcoin was between 25k to 30k and I started holding using DCA method since then and I have been holding till now. I will not close my holding I will continue my investment using DCA method. But occasionally I may sell some holdings to fulfill my dreams. But my plan is not to sell my entire holding but to fulfill the dream or my need by selling a small amount and start holding again.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
March 26, 2024, 02:56:16 PM
I think the 190K prediction seems ambitious but not entirely implausible given the market dynamics and potential for increased adoption. I sold when it hit a new ATH this year but I sold it even lower. I really expected it to reach the 100K mark but it didn't, and then it bounced back. I said to myself that if it doesn't continue rising, I'll take profit for now and just save again to be able to handle the next increase and if it creates a new ATH again.
Taking your profit immediately the time the price of Bitcoin drops in the market it is a smart movement of investor but if you have a target you will not take your profit knowing that your target bitcoin price have not gotten to it so that is why any person who is holding a Bitcoin supposed to have a target limit so that when they increasement of Bitcoin got to that extent you can make your withdrawal and take off your profit but when they increment has not meet up to your target then you allow it to remain in your portfolio knowing that one day the price may increase and they get to your target.
Holding long term doesn't require that much work, it doesn't matter about your strategy neither, you just accumulate as much as you can and hold it, that's it. I understand that people may try to figure out a way to do better and not really have to just focus on holding, but that's something not that ideal, because the most efficient way of making money I have seen on this situation was just the fact that we could probably make profit based on holding.

Don't get me wrong, trading makes money too, for some people, but majority of people loses money during trading and that's why it doesn't make sense to anyone at all. I believe that the best way to make sure all goes well is the fact that we could make some money from it by holding.
systematically the only shortest way for you to make a reasonable profit in cryptocurrency market especially bitcoin precisely is to buy and hold especially when the price of Bitcoin is low and the sell when the price of Bitcoin is high, Many people today who is a billionaire in cryptocurrency especially being Bitcoin did not invest short-term investment for them to make a huge profit for the investment.

Record has proven that you can only make a triple profit of your capital through bitcoin investment when you look at the market very well and the purchase when the market is extremely low and the hold for long time before selling when the market is on the bullrun, so it is very understandable that if you want to make a profit in Bitcoin you have to purchase sufficient amount and the hold on the the market accelerate more than the figure your purchase or the value you purchase.

Let me say that I was once one time beneficiary of Bitcoin investment at the time when I knew Bitcoin I've never doubted the value of bitcoin but many people was afraid of Bitcoin and also tag it a source of scamming people but I invested my money they particular amount bitcoin was that day was not the same amount of figure Bitcoin was when I sold my BTC so I made the profit based on I hold a bitcoin over 1 year and 6 months.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 26, 2024, 01:55:02 PM
I think the 190K prediction seems ambitious but not entirely implausible given the market dynamics and potential for increased adoption. I sold when it hit a new ATH this year but I sold it even lower. I really expected it to reach the 100K mark but it didn't, and then it bounced back. I said to myself that if it doesn't continue rising, I'll take profit for now and just save again to be able to handle the next increase and if it creates a new ATH again.
Taking your profit immediately the time the price of Bitcoin drops in the market it is a smart movement of investor but if you have a target you will not take your profit knowing that your target bitcoin price have not gotten to it so that is why any person who is holding a Bitcoin supposed to have a target limit so that when they increasement of Bitcoin got to that extent you can make your withdrawal and take off your profit but when they increment has not meet up to your target then you allow it to remain in your portfolio knowing that one day the price may increase and they get to your target.
Holding long term doesn't require that much work, it doesn't matter about your strategy neither, you just accumulate as much as you can and hold it, that's it. I understand that people may try to figure out a way to do better and not really have to just focus on holding, but that's something not that ideal, because the most efficient way of making money I have seen on this situation was just the fact that we could probably make profit based on holding.

Don't get me wrong, trading makes money too, for some people, but majority of people loses money during trading and that's why it doesn't make sense to anyone at all. I believe that the best way to make sure all goes well is the fact that we could make some money from it by holding.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
March 26, 2024, 12:57:30 PM
Bitcoin in past have seen a good price boost after the halving. And many prediction models place the future price of bitcoin into 190K.
Is 190K too humble or very generous in your consideration?
In my opinion, the analysis model often created by PlanB @100trillionUSD is more scientific to be used as a consideration to strengthen personal speculation.
Every halving will result in a price jump in each period. Price poll that PlanB created with the question Bitcoin $100K in; 2024, 2025, 72% voted in 2024.
We can see prices in the past in the historical data, but regarding 190K the potential price after this year's halving has the potential to reach and for me the price of 190K is not low either.

What's your price plans for selling your holdings?
Depends on circumstances and needs.
Activity: 532
Merit: 390
March 26, 2024, 11:39:49 AM
Truly bitcoin is going to form a new all time high, this is going to be more than the recent $73,800 new all time high seen already, we cannot precisely say maybe $190,000 is going to be the highest it could reach after halving or we are doing to experience more than that, but at least with where we are presently anticipate to see more of bullrun coming before the halving and after this same event, people should be getting to go along the new all time highs as they were coming.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
March 26, 2024, 10:50:37 AM
I in the prediction threads I commented on months ago said I expected the peak for the next cycle and a hundred and something thousand, around a hundred and fifty thousand or thereabouts. As the end of cycle we are having is more bullish than expected I do believe that we could reach one hundred and ninety thousand in 2024 or the first half of 2025.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
March 26, 2024, 10:39:01 AM
it is obvious that we have been lamenting and also emphasizing on bitcoin having and we are expecting that this April 2024 will be when we will experience a halving, so we have been expecting it for long time and nobody know if they haven't we commence this April or not and if we eventually experience having it is obvious about the price of Bitcoin will accelerate to a point that we may experience hundreds thousand price value of bitcoin [100k].

$190K is too generous IMO. It's more than double the current ATH. This year, it can reach at some point in time but that's just wishful thinking, you know. I do believe that it could reach around $100K-150K just because of the charts that have been following the halving trend for years. I don't plan to sell my current stack, I just intend to HODL.

What about you OP? What price plans do you have?
we all know that the price of Bitcoin is unpredictable it might be that after experience this having the price of Bitcoin might not increase to the our expectation so on my own I believe that the price might reach approximately hundreds thousand [100k] or belows hundreds thousand in value, nobody knows because what ever we are saying here is based on individual assumption and a speculation in that matter so the price of Bitcoin might rather go up or the price might fall, what has been the nature of Bitcoin right from the time it was created.

I will ladder up starting at 77777 to 111111. I will hodl most of the coins even if we go to 111111
It is even encouraging to have a plan towards your bitcoin especially when you are holding for long-term investment not a short-term investment you should know that your target is what you stand on, I have seen someone who is holding Bitcoin for long time and also target out it benefit figure Bitcoin will you get to before it can be able to sell it Bitcoin so those kind of things are called policy and determination if you are not to determine you cannot over bitcoin until it reach to your target level, do you know that some us panic whenever the price of bitcoin falls a bit, and they could hold themselves base they don't want to lose and at a point they still lose base they are inquisitive to sell.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 544
March 26, 2024, 06:26:26 AM

If the price of Bitcoin does not enter 190K dollar in 2024, it is certainly not possible to enter in 2025. You notice and see that Bitcoin halving definitely changes the price of Bitcoin the most. If you look at the past halvings, you can definitely see that the year after the halving, Bitcoin price increases the most. So in this case I support the year 2025 Bitcoin can touch 190k dollar.

What do you mean? if the price didn't go as plan at $190k this 2024, it means that it has more leg room in 2025 and who knows, maybe we can really touch that price as predicted by the OP next year.

We don't need to rush, if it happens then good for us. But one thing is for sure is that 6 digits is highly to be hit this bull run. Regardless if it is going to be this year or next year, it doesn't matter. What's important is that we hae this prediction already and so we need to be prepared and to take advantage of the current price and continue to accumulate as much as we can to get a great ROI this bull cycle.
Activity: 644
Merit: 592
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
March 26, 2024, 06:01:19 AM
Point of correction, no liquidity is reduced in Bitcoin due to halving, but the amount remaining to be mined will automatically be halved, and so the block reward. It is purported to distort the economics surrounding Bitcoin in terms of the demand and supply of the coin and cause it to be more valuable. Is this working, Yes, we can see what has happened in the past halving but we should not think it will continue automatically. This calls for caution this time.

Also with my studies of the past halving, the major bullish movements never happened immediately, we should expect the same now. Also, with the manner in which Bitcoin had moved past its former ATH already, a lot of interested buyers have committed their money to the coin already, which might slow progress down after halving this time since not so much money might be immediately available for it after it halved this time. If you agree with me, the situation we see in Bitcoin now is not the ones we saw in the past cycles. So we should expect a twist this time as well. For this, I am not expecting much after Bitcoin halving in 2024, and the $190,000 you called is too high judging by the reality of the present.
Pages:
Jump to: