Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Will always Survive - page 2. (Read 1068 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 220
May 27, 2024, 03:23:56 AM
Keeping the technical aspects aside in layman's terms I would say it has survived for over a decade and faced all sort of challenges from being threatened to be banned to being called scam and being targeted as a medium of terror funding but it has survived of of these accusations and sabotage that's itself is enough for us to understand Bitcoin is not a bubble or weak asset and it would continue to sustain.
Bitcoin is already surviving every stumbling blocks on it's way to becoming the dominant digital cash, that will take over from all the digital fiat. In the early days of it's creation, people were skeptical about it, including me, it was called a Ponzi scheme in my locality, but as the years went by, it's reputation has continued to increase and more people have seen that it's a store of value, hence the adoption continues to grow. Although I believe that most people that hodl Bitcoin, is for investment purposes, to collect profits from it, because it's an asset that continues to increase in value, hopefully in the future, it'll be used more as a digital cash to make payments for items.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 690
May 27, 2024, 03:21:08 AM
     In conclusion since Bitcoin has survived such attacks from government ,hacks,criticisers, scammers,covid, insurgency etc.bitcoin will still survive in the years to come even if the World war begins and it will do so due to its decentralized Nature,technological advancement and lots more and thus skyrocket to being the leading digital currency.
All of us hope so but no one can guarantee that when World War III starts Bitcoin will survive or not and hope that such a war will never happen. The only thing I'm thinking about now is how to continue collecting bitcoins and not thinking too far about what steps to take in the future. Bitcoin has experienced several very difficult events, but it has survived and given its best ability to strengthen to its highest value. This is what underlies me to continue trying to collect rather than talking about a future that will not necessarily happen.

Now this asset has become the target of many people and is marked by massive adoption occurring throughout the world. Some companies also hold more bitcoin than individuals and they see quite a lot of hope in bitcoin. So instead of being busy looking at the future, it's better for us to take the opportunity to invest because at the next ATH we are at the right moment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 27, 2024, 02:48:20 AM
Well, for those who want to use it as a means of payment, that’s the challenge. There’s that need of it being able to be sent in a short time and at a tiny cost. While Bitcoin wasn’t designed to compete with how other transactions are carried out (speed and cost), user would appreciate it was faster and cheaper all at once.

That is the beauty of the technology in BTC. There are many things that can be used from the technology, its characteristics also make it easier for users if needed at any time. for example, in sending and for Bitcoin transactions, it is recognized that it is faster and cheaper, but at certain moments the fees are a little expensive, even if the network is congested and congested.

Well, to survive, as OP also asked above, I think it has become an open secret. As long as you are a user, BTC demand will continue to move and become more expensive in the future.

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 27, 2024, 01:06:09 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency that governments of countries that have legalized Bitcoin are investing in Bitcoin with great success. But the popularity of Bitcoin is increasing day by day, people are showing interest in Bitcoin and the amount of investment is increasing. Many times it is seen that we are too hasty to invest. If we invest in bitcoin investment because of our addiction to become an overnight millionaire, we must be patient and have a long-term investment plan if we can invest in this way. I can get a lot of money from this investment. Many times we lose patience and we should not lose patience because if we invest Bitcoin with patience then through this patience we can get as much success from our investment.
This means you have invested more in bitcoin? i mean you are a holder already of bitcoin because you are claiming to  will get a lot of money from bitcoin?
well good luck to that and make sure that you already have holding because time is passing and you might be late.
If the internet stops the world will become useless bitcoin's acceptance is increasing as its use increases bitcoin will expand further.
for what reason that Internet will stop? or will be gone? Internet is here to live like bitcoin and Fiat so we must consider this as part of our life in the next generations.
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 25, 2024, 06:59:46 PM
The only issue about potential adoption is the high transaction fees. I think Bitcoin would be more valuable if transaction fees were really tiny and one can make a $1 transaction and receive at least $0.99. Some people who implemented it took it out for as ample as this reason. Because you have to wait for the transaction, yet, you pay some really high fees.

In terms of mass adoption of Bitcoin, the issue of costs should not be a barrier that should be used as the main reason, because the amount of costs that you give is a very small amount and even in some countries such a small amount cannot buy a piece of candy Cheesy. What I want to convey is that you can pay attention to these fees with the amount of Bitcoin that you will bring into the transaction, you will definitely find a difference in the amount of fees based on the number of Bitcoin units that you transact so I assume that this is always adjusted by the amount that we transact. So this should not be a reason to stop our own desires in terms of adopting Bitcoin at this time and forever.

Well, for those who want to use it as a means of payment, that’s the challenge. There’s that need of it being able to be sent in a short time and at a tiny cost. While Bitcoin wasn’t designed to compete with how other transactions are carried out (speed and cost), user would appreciate it was faster and cheaper all at once.

Bitcoin price could surge to $140,000 in three months if history repeats itself!

Or it could drop by 80% like it did 18 months ago Smiley.

We can all hope, but Bitcoin remains a very volatile investment...

Good response because Bitcoin isn’t one sided. It can go up or come down.
Activity: 140
Merit: 43
May 24, 2024, 10:15:34 AM
Bitcoin price could surge to $140,000 in three months if history repeats itself!

Or it could drop by 80% like it did 18 months ago Smiley.

We can all hope, but Bitcoin remains a very volatile investment...

Activity: 24
Merit: 5
May 24, 2024, 04:24:43 AM
Activity: 910
Merit: 789
May 24, 2024, 03:52:33 AM
The only issue about potential adoption is the high transaction fees. I think Bitcoin would be more valuable if transaction fees were really tiny and one can make a $1 transaction and receive at least $0.99. Some people who implemented it took it out for as ample as this reason. Because you have to wait for the transaction, yet, you pay some really high fees.

In terms of mass adoption of Bitcoin, the issue of costs should not be a barrier that should be used as the main reason, because the amount of costs that you give is a very small amount and even in some countries such a small amount cannot buy a piece of candy Cheesy. What I want to convey is that you can pay attention to these fees with the amount of Bitcoin that you will bring into the transaction, you will definitely find a difference in the amount of fees based on the number of Bitcoin units that you transact so I assume that this is always adjusted by the amount that we transact. So this should not be a reason to stop our own desires in terms of adopting Bitcoin at this time and forever.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 326
May 24, 2024, 01:48:24 AM
That is only seldom to happen in the market so no need to worry of that. Instead, just invest on bitcoin on what you can afford to lose so that you will still have enough fiat left for your survival, and not to force selling when the market is congested because obviously, you will end up at loss.

Bitcoin, despite of its flaws and uncertainties, people still chose to prioritize bitcoin over altcoins. And it will continue to happen in the future most especially if majority will be educated how valuable bitcoin is, in terms of being a currency and a long term investment.

If someone invests in Bitcoin not more than what he can afford then he can continue investment without worrying about the other expenses and a Bitcoin holder should also remember that its price can change anytime and it's normal therefore we should not decide under such circumstances to sell our Bitcoin.

Although fluctuations are higher in case of Bitcoin but still its buying percentage is higher than any other coin is because it never becomes a scam and has never disappointed its investors but those investors work with patience when the conditions are against them. Bitcoin is a trusted and reliable investment source but greedy people cannot get anything from it and also those for those Bitcoin will be risky who don't have learnt anything regarding it.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
May 24, 2024, 12:50:38 AM
Limited supply:  Bitcoin has a fixed supply of coins of over 21 million that makes it not inflated and scarce like fiat currencies.

Potential adoption:  Generally a massive number of business owners and individuals are accepting Bitcoin as a mode of payments thereby reducing it's demise.
I agree with you that bitcoin will always survive. The limited supply of Bitcoin creates a deflationary characteristic, where the value of Bitcoin tends to increase over time because demand continues to grow while supply remains constant. This can result in long-term value stability and maintain user confidence in bitcoin. Because limited supply can encourage further adoption and use. Scarcity and potential for long-term value growth is what attracts the interest of many investors. It is possible that bitcoin could disappear or no longer have value but the possibility is small. And I can't imagine that if bitcoin disappeared or no longer had any value, that would definitely have an impact on most altcoins.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
May 24, 2024, 12:07:57 AM
A world war that occurs on a large scale could turn off electricity and internet sources, this could affect the journey of bitcoin, because if that happens people will not care about investment but rather how to survive in conditions of chaos.
If they'll ever be a third world war, the state of things would deteriorate and they'll be more casualties that own Bitcoins than survivors that own them... can you imagine a scene where an aircraft crashes and the people around are the first to get to the scene? They'll be left with no choice than to get away with anything they can lay their hands on... That'll just be the fate of most careless people.

basically bitcoin is very dependent on the internet and the internet of course requires electricity. if there is no both then how can bitcoin be used. there is another thing if the government simultaneously makes a decision, even though it is a difficult thing to happen, but nevertheless the authorities can do everything, and the people can only obey the regulations set. but in terms of trust, I think it is difficult to make bitcoin worth zero
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 23, 2024, 10:38:44 PM
Nowadays with the increase in the value of bitcoin the demand for bitcoin is increasing and it has become a part of many societies. Many countries around the world are supporting bitcoin. The use of bitcoin is possible through the Internet so bitcoin will continue as long as the Internet exists. With the advancement of technology the internet is advancing further. If the internet stops the world will become useless bitcoin's acceptance is increasing as its use increases bitcoin will expand further.
Activity: 714
Merit: 1004
Goodnight, ohh Leo!!! 🦅
May 23, 2024, 05:52:41 PM
A world war that occurs on a large scale could turn off electricity and internet sources, this could affect the journey of bitcoin, because if that happens people will not care about investment but rather how to survive in conditions of chaos.
If they'll ever be a third world war, the state of things would deteriorate and they'll be more casualties that own Bitcoins than survivors that own them... can you imagine a scene where an aircraft crashes and the people around are the first to get to the scene? They'll be left with no choice than to get away with anything they can lay their hands on... That'll just be the fate of most careless people.

Edit:
but in terms of trust, I think it is difficult to make bitcoin worth zero
It's actually impossible at this point already. Bitcoin has had undoubtedly a good start, and most importantly, a promising return.
I'd rather lose to the game for being too stubborn on when to buy, than not buy at all.
Merit: 281
May 23, 2024, 05:34:29 PM
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
May 23, 2024, 04:58:29 PM
I agree with your points, these are the things that make Bitcoin strong. But I think the most important thing is that Bitcoin is now accepted by a large part of society. I don't think any government can stop Bitcoin, but if the internet is cut off worldwide, Bitcoin usage will drop. Bitcoin won't end, the blockchain will continue through satellites even if there is no internet, but there will be no practical use for it, so there will be no point. Other than that, Bitcoin will be a part of people's lives for the next century.
Bitcoin’s acceptance to the world is now inevitable. Bitcoin is now here for good and will continue to survive until everything will end up smooth sailing. Although majority of the government are still not open on legalizing bitcoin, but I believe this is only for now since they are still reluctant or in denial about the hidden potentials of bitcoin. In the end, bitcoin will still be accepted by majority, we just have to be patient for now.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1510
May 23, 2024, 04:52:28 PM
I agree with your points, these are the things that make Bitcoin strong. But I think the most important thing is that Bitcoin is now accepted by a large part of society. I don't think any government can stop Bitcoin, but if the internet is cut off worldwide, Bitcoin usage will drop. Bitcoin won't end, the blockchain will continue through satellites even if there is no internet, but there will be no practical use for it, so there will be no point. Other than that, Bitcoin will be a part of people's lives for the next century.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355
May 23, 2024, 04:44:41 PM
What government exactly? Different governments got different takes on Bitcoin.

Lets not act as if the government from different parts of the world hasn't had their fair share of beef with Bitcoin and the crackdown of either Bitcoin trading/mining then the crypto industry in general, an attack on the industry could be said to be an attack on Bitcoin as they're only going through the sidelines since they can't fully achieve their desires plans on killing Bitcoin.

There are some countries that using Bitcoin is illegal and they have their punishment for defaulters while some other countries have lifted the ban still there was a time when they didn't permit the association with Bitcoin in some way (trading or mining). My point is irrespective of how some government are trying to fight the adoption of Bitcoin, a time will come when they would have no choice but to accept it as some other countries are doing currently. Nigeria is one example and the country is not only fighting the trading of Bitcoin but crypto in general with the restrictions place on crypto trading exchanges (delisting local currency from their platforms). I know they aren't technically fighting Bitcoin but they're pushing the awareness and adoption of Bitcoin backwards with their restrictions.

Well, there was definitely been some governments giving Bitcoin the side-eye or outright getting hostile and  China with those tight restrictions comes to mind.  Cant deny that.  But we gotta look at the full picture here.  For every one government getting their heckles up over crypto, there is another one rolling out the red carpet.  Or like in the EU and the U.S. They seem more interested in slapping some regulations on rather than outright bans. 

Its a lot like how the early internet faced pushback too before becoming just another part of everyday life.  There is still some hurdles for Bitcoin, but the momentum is real. So Im not sweating it too much.  Governments can only resist new tech kicking down their door for so long.  World is changing, Bitcoin and crypto are gonna be part of that change whether the powers that be like it or not and  it is what it is.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
May 23, 2024, 09:14:05 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency that governments of countries that have legalized Bitcoin are investing in Bitcoin with great success. But the popularity of Bitcoin is increasing day by day, people are showing interest in Bitcoin and the amount of investment is increasing. Many times it is seen that we are too hasty to invest.
That gives us confidence that Bitcoin will stay long and be able to survive from the dips. This is the reason why investors prefer to invest in Bitcoin over other investments in the trust that despite the unstable price, it has a huge chance to rally back. Yes, nobody has such interest when they see the market price is declining, they will ignore Bitcoin for sure. But as we can see, it is a life-changing opportunity that we must not ignore instead a thing to be involved with. Many people become rich already from this and I think it was an obvious proof that investing in Bitcoin has a profit potential.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
May 23, 2024, 07:43:36 AM
Bitcoin will remain a leader in any respect. In terms of market capacity, it may be displaced in the future. In terms of fees, there are cheaper blockchains. In terms of privacy or development, there are better projects, but in the end, Bitcoin remains Bitcoin, and with all the problems of scalability, there is still betting on it, which will gain it demand that will make it. Among them are among the best cryptocurrency options.
That's the only problem that I believe will occur in the future for bitcoin because of its high
fee when there is congestion making many of its users  changing to other altcoins for this matter
but aside from that as the security is concern? people will continue supporting bitcoin an so this
will stay many years from now specially as the last sets of bitcoin is yet be mined?
That is just temporary though, fees are going to go down again no matter what other projects like Runes or BRC20 on top of the blockchain. And as we have seen, the fees are down in the last 2 weeks or so.

You don't have to wait till the last set of Bitcoin is to be mined. We've reached almost 94% already, and most likely the next 5% will be mined in the next 3 block halving. So for sure some of us could still be alive and witness the 99% being mined and the 1% will be +/-2140.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
May 23, 2024, 06:19:27 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency that governments of countries that have legalized Bitcoin are investing in Bitcoin with great success. But the popularity of Bitcoin is increasing day by day, people are showing interest in Bitcoin and the amount of investment is increasing. Many times it is seen that we are too hasty to invest. If we invest in bitcoin investment because of our addiction to become an overnight millionaire, we must be patient and have a long-term investment plan if we can invest in this way. I can get a lot of money from this investment. Many times we lose patience and we should not lose patience because if we invest Bitcoin with patience then through this patience we can get as much success from our investment.

Of course, it does not escape their eyes, especially if it is legal and recognized as in El Salvador. Yes. So far the stage of development of BTC in terms of adoption shows a good level of development where currently when looking at the development of considerable interest also whether from various countries that have carried out reforms in terms of following the development of the digital-based financial world and institutions, both large and small.

True, we should not be too quick to draw conclusions and hope that by investing in BTC we will get rich quickly, because everything takes time and process and on the way and of course the emotion of investment if not controlled properly is very similar to market volume, this is where the assessment persists or not.

how do you think this level of recognition and adoption will influence other countries' views on Bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: