Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoiners don't spend all your profits. - page 2. (Read 235 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 442
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.
February 28, 2024, 05:48:10 PM
Thanks for your kindy advice mate but normally you suppose know say we Dey save money make money fit safe us and I no sure say saving Dey easy for this kind high inflation rate in the country and you suppose know say most persons Dey live from hand to mouth and e no really Dey easy for anybody this period and I no Dey blame anybody wey no Dey save because na who don chop and suppose save because you no go expect person wey never chop come dey save as that no be any wise decision as you fit go die make next of kin squander wetin you don Labour for.

A lot of people Dey get this concept of holding very wrong and I no want talk make I no go trigger a whole lot of arguments but personally I no Dey let greed hold me down as I Dey very ok withdrawing my coin when lever I feel ok with the profits and swap it to a stable coin
Activity: 154
Merit: 108
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 28, 2024, 05:22:52 PM
Good morning my fellow Naija people in the local board, I brought this topic to encourage our Naija local board bitcoiners not to spend all their profits they made from this bull run because, I know that many people have started selling their BTC to increase their wealth. I know that many people will start using the profits they made from this bull run to do other things and forget to save money to buy BTC when the bear market occur again, and it will be a good thing, if you can spend and still remain some money to invest in BTC when the bear market come. I know that is not easy to save money in this high inflation, but spend and save some money that you will invest in BTC in the future no matter the situation you are facing right now.

I know there are some people that depend on their signature campaign only, which is not a good idea because, anything can happen that will make you not to get the opportunity to work in the signature campaign but if you invest some money on BTC, I believe you will have hope of winning something big from BTC when the bull run occur.  What is your opinion.

A good long term investment plan is expected to be from 5 to 10 years or more but on the quest of selling too early I will advice you not to sell all at once to enable you not to miss out of market in situation where the market is making an upward trends for too long and  it couldn't get to the expected price you will want to by back which will make you end up not having Bitcoin in your Portfolio. Selling your investment when it has mature is more profitable than selling too early.
Activity: 490
Merit: 308
February 28, 2024, 05:01:22 PM
Good morning my fellow Naija people in the local board, I brought this topic to encourage our Naija local board bitcoiners not to spend all their profits they made from this bull run because, I know that many people have started selling their BTC to increase their wealth. I know that many people will start using the profits they made from this bull run to do other things and forget to save money to buy BTC when the bear market occur again, and it will be a good thing, if you can spend and still remain some money to invest in BTC when the bear market come. I know that is not easy to save money in this high inflation, but spend and save some money that you will invest in BTC in the future no matter the situation you are facing right now.

I know there are some people that depend on their signature campaign only, which is not a good idea because, anything can happen that will make you not to get the opportunity to work in the signature campaign but if you invest some money on BTC, I believe you will have hope of winning something big from BTC when the bull run occur.  What is your opinion.
That's true mate , e no dey easy to actually save money for this inflation but it's actually a necessity so it needs to be done, there are so many people that have forgotten that the Bitcoin Market isn't only About the bull but also there is the bear market too and that is surely to come when the bull has passed and many that may have squandered their coins will definitely regret the action when that time comes. In times of selling we should think of the bear market too.
Activity: 392
Merit: 237
February 28, 2024, 04:43:36 PM

This na better suggestions, it is not bad taking profits at this time because nobody don ever lose by taking profits before but the biggest regret na taking profit at 4x and the thing later do 10x. Right now I will only advice those taking profits to try and diversify their portfolio and this doesn’t mean it should be only cryptocurrency. Enough profits can be a good capital for a physical business. Having a physical business doesn’t only gives you a second source of income but also gives you the chance to hodl your cryptocurrency portfolio for a long term.

If you have used money you cannot afford to lose to invested in bitcoin, my advice is it’s time to take profit and settle the situation. Bitcoin is a good ROI but it is a volatile asset that can’t be fully rely on.
Activity: 66
Merit: 5
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 28, 2024, 10:28:39 AM
It's now a common advise to bitcoiners to always have an additional source of income to over come what ever that might happen, along the way in this bull run.

it also very much good to always save but not only in fiat but you can save in some stable coin if you have gotten to you desire target during the bull run because every day the fiat keeps depreciating even with the governments effort to appreciate the national fiat but yet is keeps fall, so since we haven't seen the pick of the bull run we should keep holding and expect the best of its all.

additionally, don't forget to always use a non custodial wallet and/or self custodial wallet to store your coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 123
February 28, 2024, 07:12:49 AM

Brother, no be lie you dy talk, some people wey no too get knowledge about Bitcoin believe say na the bull run we dy expect don dy play out so, but Dem no know say the real bull run after the having never even start, but some people don dy cash out sha, but as for me, I no go sell now because the bull run I dy expect never come, I believe say bull run go surpass 100k, so I go still wait, if I don dy wait since, na now wey things don dy fall into places nail I go come sell? Never.

So I would advice make no body sell now oo, because the bull run we dy expect never even come, this one na just warming up e dy do, and lastly, no forget to  continue ur Bitcoin accumulation through the DCA method oo, after the halving, na that time we go experience wetin Dem dy call bull run after some months after.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 126
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 28, 2024, 06:14:51 AM

Pages:
Jump to: