Pages:
Author

Topic: confiscation in the amount of $4400 - page 2. (Read 302 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 31, 2024, 11:56:36 AM
Good day everyone, I decided to share with you my story with the bookmaker vave.com
The situation happened on November 22, 2023. I made a deposit and started playing baccarat, won money there, played a little live tennis and put the funds for withdrawal, after which the whole nightmare began.
I receive a letter in the mail saying that I am blocked due to fraud, what was my surprise when I read this)
I immediately went to write to their live support to understand what was going on? The answers were the same, they say everything was explained to you and this is the final decision (I’ll attach screenshots of everything)
They also closed access to the account accordingly and I was left with nothing, one might say. The amount is huge, nothing was returned, in general they are serious deceivers. I am an honest player and have never violated anything with them, I was just trying to find a convenient bookmaker for myself that pays.

If anyone needs screenshots, I will send them anywhere, but I don’t understand how to attach them here somewhere
Pages:
Jump to: