Pages:
Author

Topic: Dangers of the internet - page 3. (Read 611 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 187
Bitcoin!!
January 03, 2024, 04:49:33 PM
The truth of the matter na be say, even our privacy for the internet fit no dey private. Many of the hacks Dem wey we dey hear, no be one day the hacker take plan  and execute the plans, e take process. Dem get many software wey Dem fit send give you and from there the software go just install their virus put for your device, your device fit dey work perfectly, but Dem don dey observe your activity and Dem fit use am take hack you. Anything wey we post today, person fit dig am out after many years after, so make we still dey very careful.
Just like the example wey the op give, our finger prints Dem many for internet, bank BVN e dey, NIN e dey, travel passport e dey, and we never even start to talk about those apps Dem wey dey for our phone wey dey use finger prints take dey lock themselves.
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 03, 2024, 04:30:40 PM
Na true talk be dat, nothing dey hide in the internet and everything we dey delete deh go somewhere dey store demselves. And as for warning be say make we be careful for di data we dey submit for online, I don't think we go fit do because we upload different information in di internet. Mostly in di social media and what of di applications we dey submit everytime, all those one na di data we dey give out to di internet so na only pray and God nai go save human beings in the Earth.

There is no place to hide in the net.
Activity: 714
Merit: 358
Underestimate- nothing
January 03, 2024, 04:19:40 PM
Internet have exposed so many things in this our new generation because, some times if things are working well for us secretly, we feel that we are expert in the internet but the day  government will mean the group of people to bring them out to face the punishment that involved such comment, then you will know that internet can expose so many things about us. If you are not using internet for bad things in the society, I don't think you have any thing to worry about apart from Army robbers and, many people are not walking these days without putting something around them to defend themselves in case such thing happen.

I guess, BTC users in this platform are very safe for this aspect because they have a lot of things that is keeping them busy and moreover they know how to avoid some things that will expose their privacy to the public.

Even the government is growing weary of what is happening over the internet and is only pursuing the serious once if not things are happening. The internet has its advantages, but it also carries risks and has caused more harm than good. If you look into the damages the internet has caused, you will be surprised by what you find, I've heard that assassins target the dark web to determine how dangerous an intern is, so the surface web is actually far superior to what is happening there, which is where governments constantly concentrate their attention. and the best way to avoid a lot of thing is to get busy once you are busy you wont even have time to start thinking of engaging into anything bad, make we avoid been idle.
Activity: 322
Merit: 166
January 03, 2024, 02:32:27 PM
e just dey scary how 99% of the world's data dey on the internet. Even our incognito(private browsing) data sef dey on the internet with our digital fingerprints. Me and person being dey discuss how easy e dey to actually track anybody for this earth as long as say the person dn active for internet before. if no be say some laws dey cover how this big tech company dey take collect our data, some of us wey think say we dey untracable for dn go jail sef. Everything about us actually dey internet as of now, even your "view once" for whatsapp sef. Infact any things wey you thinks say you delete still dey there only say you no get access to them again. Just dey careful of things wey you dey post for internet.

Not until after seeing this post, I always believe that when you switch to incognito mode in browser, you’re safe and untraceable online. But after reading your post, I now imagine how those websites you visit using incognito can know that a guest visited their site and were able to record it down. The internet is very scary but we can’t do without it today since most of the things we need today have to be gotten from there. Let’s just try and be safe while browsing online, not reveal relevant information about us too much to the internet because once captured there, it can’t be deleted forever and can be used to track you or even y use against you in the future. Let the internet be a safe haven for all by utilizing it in the right way it should be.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 126
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 03, 2024, 12:30:43 PM
Internet have exposed so many things in this our new generation because, some times if things are working well for us secretly, we feel that we are expert in the internet but the day  government will mean the group of people to bring them out to face the punishment that involved such comment, then you will know that internet can expose so many things about us. If you are not using internet for bad things in the society, I don't think you have any thing to worry about apart from Army robbers and, many people are not walking these days without putting something around them to defend themselves in case such thing happen.

I guess, BTC users in this platform are very safe for this aspect because they have a lot of things that is keeping them busy and moreover they know how to avoid some things that will expose their privacy to the public.
Activity: 364
Merit: 154
January 03, 2024, 11:19:24 AM
That actually true  I've also came across a post that's somehow  related to this I think on beginners board, Our Dependency on Google was something about privacy and all that. As @charles-Tim said there are good search engines that are more preferable. Like I'm also a user of such love because nothing like having your privacy.
If we start to talk about the the rate of intrusion into our privacy, you will even get tired of using your phone
That why ignorance is bliss. As Op said just try mind the things you post via Internet to avoid  such privacy issues.
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
January 03, 2024, 03:05:24 AM
e just dey scary how 99% of the world's data dey on the internet. Even our incognito(private browsing) data sef dey on the internet with our digital fingerprints. Me and person being dey discuss how easy e dey to actually track anybody for this earth as long as say the person dn active for internet before. if no be say some laws dey cover how this big tech company dey take collect our data, some of us wey think say we dey untracable for dn go jail sef. Everything about us actually dey internet as of now, even your "view once" for whatsapp sef. Infact any things wey you thinks say you delete still dey there only say you no get access to them again. Just dey careful of things wey you dey post for internet.
is their anything like privacy on the internet? Just do your thing and live your life without being bothered on what on what your data is being used for because the reality is that your data is no safe and the exploitation is increasing at an alarming rate with no one saying anything about it or planning how to stop or reduce it.

If we start to talk about the the rate of intrusion into our privacy, you will even get tired of using your phone. Their are some that believe that your camera takes regular picture of you on a regular bases while you're using your phone, are you talking about the recommendation you get as Facebook ad that comes from the private conversation you had with someone in your chat? I have never considered my data safe no matter if I deleted it or not.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
January 03, 2024, 02:39:07 AM
Some people may think that incognito mode can help them not to be traced, but that is not what incognito mode on browsers are. Incognito is just no leaving a trace of your browsing history on that your browser. Everything about it is traceable online. Your ISP can know the sites that you are visiting. Also the site that you are visiting can know a lot of information about you. If you want to have privacy while browsing, you will first need to use a better search engine like Duckduckgo and not using the ones like Google. Also using Tor and Orbot (on mobile) will be very important to connect online.
Activity: 70
Merit: 4
January 02, 2024, 10:12:43 PM
Pages:
Jump to: