Pages:
Author

Topic: [DEAD] DeepBit.net PPS+Prop,instant payouts, we pay for INVALID BLOCKS too - page 2. (Read 1601094 times)

legendary
Activity: 3578
Merit: 1090
Think for yourself
Anyone knows how deepbit owners could be found? Cheesy

Last I heard he was here

http://icbit.se/
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Anyone knows how deepbit owners could be found? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007
What do you mean "legal action"?

He means take them to court, it's the only way you'll probably ever get anything.  Deepbit has been dead for a very long time.
What do you mean "legal action"?
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
Pool is dead gone, never to be seen again long ago.

If it's that much, try legal action Smiley
Hey! I have similar withdraw problem.. Recently I recalled I have there 23 coins... So now I want to get them, but it just says "Please wait".
Is there any chance to get them?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hey, thanks for the well wishes.  I'll let you guys know how it turns out.
KNK
Activity: 692
Merit: 502
From my heart: Good luck man. They closed the shop months ago. I don't think they will get back to you and frankly that would add many kudos points to their part from me. But it's not that kind of world and we know it. They have probably spent the funds (all of them) by now.
Good luck from me too, but ...
 DeepBit was not one of the first big pools and the only one which passed the 51% for nothing. The pool has closed some time ago and no mining is going on, but the web is still alive for a reason. Users to get their remaining funds is one of those I can think of, so don't give up - try smaller amounts for manual payout or just wait (for me it took more than a week to get my last payout)
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
I'm sure you're aware that this amount is something that you may regret a lot more that you didn't withdraw after a year or so (even earlier)... Anyway. We've all something to blame ourselves. I left a few BTCs in my Gox account hoping (!) it will be back in the future. I learned the hard way, I guess. Sad

Yes, I had a good eye-roller when I noticed that.  Life has a way of whipping blindingly by, huh?

And as for that email to Deep:
"Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:

The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=7720
[(0) deepbit.com. [162.255.119.129]:25: socket error]"

No surprise there.  I'll have to investigate further.  I have a strong intuition that he isn't really gone at all, and I daresay I know where to start looking. 

From my heart: Good luck man. They closed the shop months ago. I don't think they will get back to you and frankly that would add many kudos points to their part from me. But it's not that kind of world and we know it. They have probably spent the funds (all of them) by now.
I'm sure you're aware that this amount is something that you may regret a lot more that you didn't withdraw after a year or so (even earlier)... Anyway. We've all something to blame ourselves. I left a few BTCs in my Gox account hoping (!) it will be back in the future. I learned the hard way, I guess. Sad

Yes, I had a good eye-roller when I noticed that.  Life has a way of whipping blindingly by, huh?

And as for that email to Deep:
"Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:

The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=7720
[(0) deepbit.com. [162.255.119.129]:25: socket error]"

No surprise there.  I'll have to investigate further.  I have a strong intuition that he isn't really gone at all, and I daresay I know where to start looking. 
legendary
Strange, yet attractive.
You're not serious are you? How exactly did you do that? Couldn't you withdraw the amount? From what I know only smaller than 0.1 were non-withdrawable (left some there myself - but don't really care) but 8.78??!! Huh Huh

Oh, I have no excuses.  It was good old fashioned negligence.  I had a good run with the GPU's I was using in my rigs (this was back when that was still a thing), but they were going the natural death of all GPUs, and summer was heating up.  Also, the switch to ASICs was just beginning, which I didn't care to invest in, and in a technical sense the pools were all so big that I didn't think I was *needed*. 

So I quit mining, and completely forgot that I had the pool set to autopay to wallet at 10 BTC.  Days ago, in a bit of a pinch, I thought to myself "You know, I could have sworn I had half a btc on one of these drives..."  Actually, I had 28.78, with 20 linked to a single wallet.dat!

Anyway, I set the automatic payment threshold to just a tiny bit below my current balance, and waited.  Nothing after about a day.  Pressing instant payout gives me a "please_wait!" error.
I sent them an email, also.  Nothing yet, but I'll certainly give him a little while to notice the situation.  I'm quite sure deep is still around, albeit on another alias.

You're not serious are you? How exactly did you do that? Couldn't you withdraw the amount? From what I know only smaller than 0.1 were non-withdrawable (left some there myself - but don't really care) but 8.78??!! Huh Huh

Oh, I have no excuses.  It was good old fashioned negligence.  I had a good run with the GPU's I was using in my rigs (this was back when that was still a thing), but they were going the natural death of all GPUs, and summer was heating up.  Also, the switch to ASICs was just beginning, which I didn't care to invest in, and in a technical sense the pools were all so big that I didn't think I was *needed*. 

So I quit mining, and completely forgot that I had the pool set to autopay to wallet at 10 BTC.  Days ago, in a bit of a pinch, I thought to myself "You know, I could have sworn I had half a btc on one of these drives..."  Actually, I had 28.78, with 20 linked to a single wallet.dat!

Anyway, I set the automatic payment threshold to just a tiny bit below my current balance, and waited.  Nothing after about a day.  Pressing instant payout gives me a "please_wait!" error.
I sent them an email, also.  Nothing yet, but I'll certainly give him a little while to notice the situation.  I'm quite sure deep is still around, albeit on another alias.
legendary
Strange, yet attractive.
At least you didn't carelessly leave 8.78 BTC on there.  $2,700 is, like, a whole dang paycheck.  Enough for more than a casual glance.

Anyone heard from Deep, lately?  No?  Do you think it would be more practical to inquire in the ICBit/Orderbook.net circles?  As I understand it, that was deep's next project.

At least you didn't carelessly leave 8.78 BTC on there.  $2,700 is, like, a whole dang paycheck.  Enough for more than a casual glance.

Anyone heard from Deep, lately?  No?  Do you think it would be more practical to inquire in the ICBit/Orderbook.net circles?  As I understand it, that was deep's next project.
Activity: 86
So he closed down the site and ran with our money?

How much?

0.5 BTC

how can i recive my bitcoins from deepbit account?

Did you try going to the web site and doing an Instant Payout?

Yes!!! Many times!  Cry
legendary
Activity: 3578
Merit: 1090
Think for yourself

How much?

0.5 BTC

Did you try going to the web site and doing an Instant Payout?

How much?

0.5 BTC

donator
Activity: 1616
Merit: 1003
I am not surprised. Was he even making enough money to pay for his servers? I mean even after running away with everything.
Activity: 86
Don't remember. But not so much...
Pages:
Jump to: