Pages:
Author

Topic: Do You Use Crypto Signals? - page 11. (Read 1501 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
October 04, 2023, 02:21:18 PM
If they do have 80% accuracy, then anyone who uses them would become wealthy in a short time.
If you use signals to trade, you will call them scam after they give you signals and you noticed that you are losing like in gambling. Avoid them and learn how to trade. Use low amount of money that you can afford to lose to trade.

Do you use any crypto signals?
What I know crypto signal providers have used to earn money from victims in a way the victims given signals lost money at last. Can I pay signal providers when I know they only care about their pockets and not my profit? I can not.
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
October 04, 2023, 01:56:17 PM
Those claims are probably made up if they can't be backed up with real evidence. If they show some trading logs or something, then I would believe them. Having that 80% accuracy means that they would be at the top in no time. All the members of that community are probably rich.

I tried joining and paying for that kind of service but it just didn't give any return. It's better to invest in courses and learn for yourself.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 04, 2023, 01:51:26 PM

If they do have 80% accuracy, then anyone who uses them would become wealthy in a short time.
Cryptocurrency signal can be very interesting if we get an accurate one but you need to understand that the market can not be always predictable everytime. There are times that we tend to make loses and that do not mean that mistake can not happen.

In case you intend to use any crypto signal, you need to make sure that you are trading with what you know you can afford to lose because the market can dance to any direction and if we are not trading in that direction, we can make loses. With any signals you want to use, it will be cool you you can also learn how to trade on your own so that you will not be ignorant about the crypto market and using the signals you get blindly without trying to know the crypto analyst choose to trade in such direction.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 667
October 04, 2023, 01:42:13 PM
Trading signals shouldn't be relied on all the time,  but should be used only as an alternative to personal research,  what I do most time is do my own research and build up my own trading techniques alongside using trading signals as a support for to my own personal efforts.

I never rely 100% on the services of trading signal providers but then some have some accurate signal service that gives good trading profits,  but I can pay any fee to get a signal service as some people do because I already know the risk associated with third party signal service providers.
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Building my own Dreams!
October 04, 2023, 01:12:42 PM
I sometime uses signals, when I don’t have time to research on the market or the coins. I mean there is no wrong with taking and following the signals until and unless we make ourselves completely responsible for the losses or profit. Many newbies follow these signals on a regular basis and take trades accordingly but, lately they make losses and complains the signal provider. So yes these signals cannot be 100% correct, just use them when you can’t yourself analyse the market for some reasons.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
October 04, 2023, 01:01:55 PM
There are a lot of Crypto Signal Providers - about 5 of them are at the top of the list.
They claim 80% accuracy.
I googled reviews and I read nothing but good things about them.
If they were bad signals people would give bad reviews.

Pages:
Jump to: