Pages:
Author

Topic: ERC20 to Bitcoin without KYC ? - page 2. (Read 248 times)

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
July 21, 2023, 08:28:32 AM
AFAIK, the only truly decentralized cross-chain exchange out there is Thorchain (100M TVL)[1]. The rates/fees are a bit high though, but if you don't mind that, it's probably the best option out there.

[1] https://thorchain.org/swap
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315
July 21, 2023, 08:05:37 AM
Not sure if there are reliable crosschain from ethereum network to bitcoin plus its gonna be suspicious or not trusted. But I heard there is avalanche bridge to convert your l1 tokens to bitcoin and vice versa. Not sure of the details but you might wanna check it. The name is core if Im not mistake the bridge app product of avalanche related to bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
July 21, 2023, 07:24:46 AM
Use any DEX listed on Bestchange or kycnot.me to exchange your altcoins for Bitcoin, but do it in small batches or you will almost certainly lose the whole thing.
Activity: 87
Merit: 38
July 21, 2023, 07:24:35 AM
Let's say I'm an Ethereum whale with x million assets in Ethereum.

Is there a way to convert my Ethereum or USDT / USDC to Bitcoin without KYC?

Bisq or HodlHodl are attractive, but the liquidity there is too low for me.

To be honest, central swaps like SimpleSwaps are too risky for me, the past has shown where this can lead.

My idea would be to use wallets like Exodus / Incognito / Ledger / Trezor and convert the Ethereum into Bitcoin in smaller 10 - 20k steps.
Then whirlpool everything and put it on my cold wallet.

Do you maybe have better suggestions for me?

Maybe try https://app.pando.im with MetaMask?

A single transaction with millions could cause big slippage, but you could do a few hundreds of thousands.
Activity: 88
Merit: 32
July 21, 2023, 07:23:13 AM
Let's say I'm an Ethereum whale with x million assets in Ethereum.

Is there a way to convert my Ethereum or USDT / USDC to Bitcoin without KYC?

Bisq or HodlHodl are attractive, but the liquidity there is too low for me.

To be honest, central swaps like SimpleSwaps are too risky for me, the past has shown where this can lead.

My idea would be to use wallets like Exodus / Incognito / Ledger / Trezor and convert the Ethereum into Bitcoin in smaller 10 - 20k steps.
Then whirlpool everything and put it on my cold wallet.

Do you maybe have better suggestions for me?
Pages:
Jump to: