Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you consider yourself, the family and gambling? - page 10. (Read 1383 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 205
The great city of God 🔥

1. At what age will you allow your child to start gambling? that is if you will even allow for that at all?
First of all am afraid of replying some post because moderator may move it to off topic. but I pray he doesn't. Lolz

If you ask me I will say 18 years and above. because that is the age of any body to become a full citizen of any country. By then he would have been knowledgeable to know good and bad, right and left. also have the understanding of decision making without a third party interference

2. At what age do you see yourself quit gambling? that is also if some of us are going to ever do so?
Gambling does not have an actual age to quit. It is unpredictable I may say I will quit at 50years and may got disappointed along the line but I think before 55years I should have stop gambling.

3. Ever since you have started gambling, have you ever achieve a satisfying level that makes you think it has good impact on you?
Sincerly speaking gambling is a kind of game that is unpredictable. though I have not cashed out big time but have achieved the little I can with my previous winning.

4. Would you have missed out on anything if you were not a gambler?
I  don't think so. If i have cashed out big time I would have said so.
Activity: 812
Merit: 560
Lets take a look at the family aspect of everyone gambling and try to give our individual opinions concerning these questions i will like us to discuss from regarding how we are gambling and how that can affect the family for the benefits of those already having one and those that will soon be in the league of a family man, lets make it as simple as possible in giving our earnest contributions on our take from this following questions i have for us.

1. At what age will you allow your child to start gambling? that is if you will even allow for that at all?
2. At what age do you see yourself quit gambling? that is also if some of us are going to ever do so?
3. Ever since you have started gambling, have you ever achieve a satisfying level that makes you think it has good impact on you?
4. Would you have missed out on anything if you were not a gambler?

Pages:
Jump to: