Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there strategy to make profit daily future trade - page 5. (Read 683 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
I have good knowledge with crypto future
I get signals from groups on telegram
These are contradictory. If you have good knowledge about crypto trading, it means you do not need signal groups. Know that if you depend on signal groups, that does not means that they will give you accurate information. If you pay them, it is just like a scam.

But i got idea to make profit daily
I choose some coins potential raise and open long  positions on them and hold
These are also contradictory. You want daily profit and you said you hold. They are two different things.

For day until i get profit.. Is this good idea or let me know if there better idea
If you are looking for daily profit, that is almost impossible in trading. There are just some days that will be for losses. If you think you should hold while not making profit yet, you can trade coins like bitcoin and not shitcoins. It is a good ideal if you use 1x leverage and not go more than 2.5x leverage.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
1. Signal groups are 99% bullcrap

2. If you think profiting from trading is just buying some coins and holding for days until you gain profit, then you're absolutely mistaken. You'd figure if it was that easy then everyone would just be doing it lol and getting rich lol.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
No there are no guaranteed ways to make money by future trading. None of those signal groups or bots will help you. This is a tough game and it’s the reason why most traders lose.

Only way to get gauranteed money with futures is perhaps with a cash and carry trade. You buy BTC or ETH, and you sell it on the futures market at a premium, use the underlying as collateral so you don’t get liquidated. Then you wait till expiry and you are in profit. There is counter party risk here since you need to keep it on an exchange however.
Activity: 196
Merit: 123

For day until i get profit.. Is this good idea or let me know if there better idea

Are you really sure of what you are saying, because if you are knowledgeable on how to the trade futures markets as you claimed, you wouldn't be depending on a crypto signals from someone else, though one of the most common attitude among newbies like you is thinking that trading is actually easy, and due to the fact that you have not learn the hard way doesn't mean that you wouldn't be served breakfast at some point, because by your statement, it shows that since you are having it easy due to signals you received, you think that trading is easy, which it's not.

And lastly, you made mentioned of buying a coin that have potential of rising, and when it rise, you sell it at s profit, bro, my Candide advice to you is that stay away from any coin that isn't Bitcoin for now, till you are knowledgeable enough to know how to navigate your way in the market yourself, because you will definitely get burn, if you don't thread carefully when dealing with alt or shit coin, so if as an individual you feel like you are too stubborn and you still want to take the risk, then I suggest you gamble with only 2% of your portfolio, an amount you are willing to lose, so that if things go south, you wouldn't feel much of it impact in your finances.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018

I can not believe you because if you are knowledgeable and experienced in this market, from investment to trading, you will not depend on trading signals from any group.

You also surely know that trading is risky, trading with Futures is more risky and you will know that you won't be able to get profit daily with Futures trading in cryptocurrency market daily and for a long time.

Don't trade. If you trade, don't trade with Futures or Margin.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: