Pages:
Author

Topic: LoyceV's Avatar for Rent [first 🦊🦊🦊3 YEARS🦊🦊🦊 (165 weeks) rented out] - page 5. (Read 32265 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
when i tought I would be THE master derailer, I have actually to bend my knee to Gazeta, who just demonstrated having A "Master in derailment".

//Gazeta is blushing here  Roll Eyes

I am so happy to be part of all this.

I feel the same and, as always, I have not enough words for expressing my whole gratitude to Foxpup!

Thank you Gazeta, and thank you LoyceV for allowing all this derailment in your thread.

Grazie tante, amico mio! And, of course, all my thanks are going to Marcel as well, whose toleration and humor made all these possible Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
For everything involving detachable appendixes, count me in.
For everything involving wine in plastic bottles, count me out.
And as always, I am up for anything that doesn't involve skin contact with strong acids, any living thing with more than four legs, or theft of what little money I have. 

Five years....that's frizzackin' incredible.  We've had the pleasure of being recipients of Foxxx-pup's mizza-fuzzin' magnanimosity for longer than it seems (though I am not in the original set of members).  I bow down before our furry master.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
I won't dwell in details, due to my professionality as a member of the Italian mafia gang, but when i tought I would be THE master derailer, I have actually to bend my knee to Gazeta, who just demonstrated having A "Master in derailment".
I am so happy to be part of all this.
Thank you Gazeta, and thank you LoyceV for allowing all this derailment in your thread.
legendary
I bet you can setup a machinery to spot edits in posts in less time than re-reading the whole thread.
Wait a minute, I did that: LoyceV's Topic Details: highlight deleted and edited posts (forum wide) Cheesy But It's been "temporarily" out of order since 2021. I never bothered to fix it, the problem is my "old" and "new" scraping methods differ. Let's test anyway: https://loyce.club/archive/details/topic_5121375.html (this links to an old archive that isn't updating).

Apparently, it was easier than I though to make you bite the bait!

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
I bet you can setup a machinery to spot edits in posts in less time than re-reading the whole thread.
Wait a minute, I did that: LoyceV's Topic Details: highlight deleted and edited posts (forum wide) Cheesy But It's been "temporarily" out of order since 2021. I never bothered to fix it, the problem is my "old" and "new" scraping methods differ. Let's test anyway: https://loyce.club/archive/details/topic_5121375.html (this links to an old archive that isn't updating).
legendary
I can confirm.
You are not the only one re-reading this thread.
I spotted other time travelling easter eggs as well.
Now you got me curious Tongue But I'm not taking the bait, I don't have time to re-read 80 pages.

It was quite easy for me to spot your surprise post on page [redacted] as I know what I was looking for.
But you have to be more creative than this to spot mine.
legendary
I can confirm.
Now you got me curious Tongue But I'm not taking the bait, I don't have time to re-read 80 pages.

I am drinking right now, but is there really a surprise? I went through all the pages (kinda rapidly - because of the alcohol) and didn't spot it!
Look harder Tongue

Unfortunately though, I saw Leo's posts and felt sad... Anyway! Sorry for mentioning that...
I also see his posts everywhere. It's his legacy on Bitcointalk.
Activity: 406
Merit: 896
I'm not buying it Cheesy I left you a little surprise somewhere, which you failed to mention Tongue
Haha that's bluff mate. Unless you left it in the past week or so. But I am not buying it either. I am an intern. I learn from you. So I don't buy it! Haha
I don't bluff. I left it last year. Good luck!

I don't know if it's a bluff, or if it's because of the Ouzo I am drinking right now, but is there really a surprise? I went through all the pages (kinda rapidly - because of the alcohol) and didn't spot it!

Unfortunately though, I saw Leo's posts and felt sad... Anyway! Sorry for mentioning that...
Activity: 1643
Merit: 683
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
I'm not buying it Cheesy I left you a little surprise somewhere, which you failed to mention Tongue
Haha that's bluff mate. Unless you left it in the past week or so. But I am not buying it either. I am an intern. I learn from you. So I don't buy it! Haha
I don't bluff. I left it last year. Good luck!
legendary

I can confirm.
legendary
Should it be bitcoin, or perhaps other types of services?
Damn, I have a dirty mind.

LMAO, why did I expect that coming? =)))

All I want is the info regarding the surprise. And I want it desperately  Tongue

O M G! I did not see that coming though Smiley "Desperately", huh? Now that's intense...  Roll Eyes

legendary
Derailing it like there is no tomorrow?
It's not that bad Smiley

Are you proud of what you created alongside our queen?
Oh yeah Cheesy

Btw. I am on round 7, I just forgot to mention it

And with that, couch time Smiley I'm still ill. Every time I feel better, it comes back. Or a different virus strain, there's a lot of those going around. I want spring Smiley
I have read all the posts 3 times already lol)
I was really hoping you'd continue this by adding a fourth round Smiley

When you created this post, could you ever imagine that there would be some gangsters destroying everything that's left of it? Derailing it like there is no tomorrow?

Are you proud of what you created alongside our queen?

Btw. I am on round 7, I just forgot to mention it
legendary
Maybe the 5-year celebration can be a 1 week party, to start on week 260 and last until May 27 Smiley

I have read all the posts 3 times already lol)
I was really hoping you'd continue this by adding a fourth round Smiley

Better than having a dirty soul, like I do...
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
legendary
I also thank our queen for her flawless timing! <3

And with this occasion I want to announce that I am preparing a nice surprise with the occasion of our next anniversary Smiley

I am ready.
My body is ready.

For everything involving detachable appendixes, count me in.
For everything involving wine in plastic bottles, count me out.

And with this occasion I want to announce that I am preparing a nice surprise with the occasion of our next anniversary Smiley

What would you take in exchange for telling me first? I am curious to know!

Should it be bitcoin, or perhaps other types of services? Let me know and you shall have it. All I want is the info regarding the surprise. And I want it desperately  Tongue
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: