Pages:
Author

Topic: [No KYC] Prepaid Cards and Virtual Phone Numbers are available on Stealths - page 4. (Read 1487 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
I'm not sure that the cards will be very useful if they don't have 3D Secure which is not supported by the ones you're selling.

Also, don't you think it would be good to have a "Stealth Paypal account" option for people to purchase, or is that impractical? There's probably a lot of people who would jump at the chance to buy one (as long as it doesn't get limited).
Hi, yes currently 3D is not supported. But I have to say that these virtual cards have higher approval rates rather than prepaid cards. So they work on merchants which support 3D but don't force it. But we are working on some 3D solution, there will be a manual service in the worst case.

We're working on selling "stealth accounts". I guess we'll add some reloadable prepaid card account with SEPA IBAN at first. But we may add PayPal too. I'll share updates on this thread..

Nice.

Do consider starting a mailing list too so you can send out these updates to the audience even outside of Bitcointalk.
Activity: 29
Merit: 12
I'm not sure that the cards will be very useful if they don't have 3D Secure which is not supported by the ones you're selling.

Also, don't you think it would be good to have a "Stealth Paypal account" option for people to purchase, or is that impractical? There's probably a lot of people who would jump at the chance to buy one (as long as it doesn't get limited).
Hi, yes currently 3D is not supported. But I have to say that these virtual cards have higher approval rates rather than prepaid cards. So they work on merchants which support 3D but don't force it. But we are working on some 3D solution, there will be a manual service in the worst case.

We're working on selling "stealth accounts". I guess we'll add some reloadable prepaid card account with SEPA IBAN at first. But we may add PayPal too. I'll share updates on this thread..
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org

Instead of complex ToS page, we prefer simplified FAQ page which explains generic (refunds, no KYC status, delivery etc.) terms. Also each product has a detailed description about its terms, prohibited actions and other useful info. But we still have an external Terms page (created to apply listing websites), you can view it here: https://stealths.net/terms.
Thanks for your response.
I understand that they can be lengthy and complex, but still good if they can easily be accessible on the site. Like on the footer of the homepage and another link right before one is about to make a purchase.

The FAQ section can't contain everything that is in the TOS.
Yes, that makes sense. I'll check where can we add ToS and similar links, thank you for contribution.
copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
Instead of complex ToS page, we prefer simplified FAQ page which explains generic (refunds, no KYC status, delivery etc.) terms. Also each product has a detailed description about its terms, prohibited actions and other useful info. But we still have an external Terms page (created to apply listing websites), you can view it here: https://stealths.net/terms.
Thanks for your response.
I understand that they can be lengthy and complex, but still good if they can easily be accessible on the site. Like on the footer of the homepage and another link right before one is about to make a purchase.

The FAQ section can't contain everything that is in the TOS.
When I first saw your ANN, my first thought it was another popular instant exchange (https://stealt[Suspicious link removed]), only to realize that there are some differences.

Why the choice of similar domain name, though?

Where are your terms of service?
Hi, thank you for questions.

Stealth is a generic word and "stealth account" is a popular term in the business. For example "Stealth PayPal account" is used for pointing a PayPal account which does not have relation with your identity. Also they are providing exchange services, we are in a different industry. So we don't think it can cause a serious confusion.

copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
When I first saw your ANN, my first thought it was another popular instant exchange (https://stealthex.io), only to realize that there are some differences.

Why the choice of similar domain name, though?

Where are your terms of service?
Hi Bitcointalk community. Our website has launched 3 months ago with an exclusive service, no-kyc virtual cards. It was a successful launch but we needed to disable automated card services after first month due to issues related with card issuer.
After some break, we are happy to announce that we have completed integration of automated prepaid cards. You can buy a prepaid card and receive details right after payment confirmation on the blockchain. By the way, we have 3D prepaid card option this time, perfect choice for European users.

⭐ VISA International Prepaid Card (3D secure, Google Pay, Apple Pay)
💳 MasterCard EU/US Prepaid Card (Google Pay, Apple Pay)
🇺🇸 VISA Gift Card (US only)

Maximum card limit is $1000 at the moment.

Also, if you need an anonymous virtual phone number, you may check our virtual number service too:
📲 Virtual Phone Number (valid for 1 year)

Accepted cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, BNB, Litecoin, Tron, USDT (TRC-20 & BEP-20) and Monero
Store page: https://stealths.net/store
Pages:
Jump to: