Pages:
Author

Topic: Surviving in this economy needs a new minds set - page 5. (Read 1006 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 180
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
This makes me to think and have come to the realization and conclusion that surviving in this present economic situation needs a total different mind set such that will make you to think out side of the box
Investing in crypto currencies like Bitcoin is not a bad idea at all
Am happy for you having come to the realization that change begins from the a mindset that is attuned to and receptive to it. Still, before one can consider investment in Bitcoin for good return, he/she must first strive to and already have a source of income that can make the dream work.
Also, one thing is that, with responsibility and family or dependants to look out for, comes a mindset shift that may be and is expected to be a positive reinforcement in all aspects of one's life.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
This makes me to think and have come to the realization and conclusion that surviving in this present economic situation needs a total different mind set such that will make you to think out side of the box

Hoping on the promises of the government is a total waste of time since in some cases they are political statements. In some corrupt nations, these budgets are just documents that are never implemented but are used to steal from the people. I have stopped listening to budget presentations by our political leaders because they are filled with empty promises and can lead to frustration.

Creative thinking is a must to survive in this current harsh economy. Relying only on a single source of income might not be able to sustain an individual and family. Seeking other sources of income is now a must for low-income earners due to the high cost of goods and services. Learning a new skill that can assist one secure a part-time job or starting a business are all good sources of additional income. Setting some amount of funds as savings is also important because it could help in investing in viable coins like Bitcoin.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto

Bitcoin is certainly not the best option for stable earnings these days. Its price is constantly fluctuating, which makes it impossible to count on a steady income. It is especially insulting when, as today, its value drops sharply. If you have a family, then you need to have a huge amount of money in cryptocurrency in order to sustain your family and not worry about tomorrow. Investing in bitcoin can bring profits, but they can also turn into big losses. Therefore, before deciding on such a step as full confidence in earning in cryptocurrencies, you need to work to have a lot of  tokens. For diversification.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 718
Year after year before the cross over service there will be promises of a new beginnings, new hopes, vision, wishes and resolution
Government will come up with the budget of the incoming year and and when you look at the budget it is really interesting with hope's of having a better year ahead as in the budget it capture virtually everything including the economy and other aspects of the nation
We are always in a state of hope and never think about how to not depend completely on the government. The revolution occurred amidst technological advances and job sources were wide open everywhere, but because people didn't want to start, it made everything more complicated. Now to work we don't need an office or special place because internet services are available everywhere.

But every year that passes on the economic situation is getting worse by the day, infact inflation increase with each year that passes making the living standard of the poor unbearable
Life needs to be prepared and now the bad economic conditions have forced people to move to find solutions. Inflation has made several sectors start to have an impact and finally people are starting to have difficulty balancing income and expenses. In the midst of current economic conditions, we as individuals are required to work smarter and optimally because relying on energy/physical does not necessarily mean we can get out of economic difficulties. On the other hand, people take advantage of all the possibilities that exist and they will try something new with the availability of several sources such as investment.

Investing in bitcoin is not bad, but can people do that amidst economic instability? Never mind talking about investment, it is even difficult to meet people's daily food needs. To get out of this problem, we have to work long before it happens because if we work hard when inflation occurs, it is not a long-term solution but rather an effort to minimize the short term.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1005

So "thinking outside the box" is investing in Bitcoin? I don't see anything new in this statement, Bitcoin has been an exciting investment for some time, but there is nothing new in "investing", it's not thinking outside the box. Investment in Bitcoin or some other assets should be long-term, I mean we can say that long-term investment will bring profit, but that will not help you in "daily" survival.

Thinking outside the box in this context is having the ability to adapt to new circumstances if you have to... like moving away to some other place where you can have a higher income with the same set of skills. It's never an easy step to make, especially if you are going on your own, just with your backpack, relying just on what you know and your skills. Once you have a stable income it will be much easier to invest in some long-term assets like Bitcoin is.

Yes thinking about bitcoin investment is not a new thing and it will be very difficult for people who do not have enough income for their daily needs, it will feel heavy especially when we need to hold bitcoin in the long run to get a decent profit at least one cycle or 4 years, unless a trader may still be possible but it is also not an easy thing, only a few people can do it to get profit in a volatile bitcoin market situation.

Yes that way can be done as a concept we need to go out to be better in terms of work and income, but if you want to think out of the box again we must be able to produce products that are really needed with the current state of society or have a system or product as a solution to the problems faced by humans today, so that it can provide massive selling power if we can have a problem-solving product.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Every project promised in the budget of government isn't completed and some of them might have the record as completion while all the money will go into the pockets of politicians. As individual level we can get out of this system by making more money in one or other way but as a whole country can get better only if things go right such as from picking the right people to lead the nation.
Activity: 476
Merit: 254
People really need to think outside the box in order to survive in this economy. If one is to stay on one job and not have a side hustle or a business, you will not be able to survive in this economy and not get enough savings for the rainy days. I am earning quite handsomely on my job, but I still have a business and a side hustle that adds up to my savings and my money for investment. In this economy, you'll never know when things will get sour for you, so it's always good to have a backup plan and not stick to the traditional methods of keeping a day job and tending to your family at the end of the day. A little bit of sacrifice, but it always goes a long way.

I agree with what you said, don't expect too much from the government, what we have to change is ourselves, fight your laziness, otherwise you will be oppressed by life. Even though it feels hard, I am sure that one day there will be results. Look at how rich people work, they are very old but their fighting spirit is like that of young people in seeking wealth. If your economy is stable, there's no harm in seeing how rich people maintain their wealth, either through investment or by increasing their business.
We can't just rely on one income to survive, we have to look for ways to generate other new income.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 421
Inflation has appeared in almost all the countries of the world. Almost everyone is a victim of it. Everyone is very worried about their money. Because with inflation there is a possibility of bank bankruptcy. So you should decide to invest in bitcoin while you have time. Also, keeping money in the bank is not worth it.  Can be invested in land, can be invested in gold.  And those who are aware of bitcoin can invest in bitcoin. But investing in bitcoin will be the most intelligent.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 156
Let the mind set be on cryptocurrency investment, because many investors have used it to eliminated poverty from their entire family by saving huge amount of capital to invest in Bitcoin, which is the most favourabe coin you can invest to increase your wealth in the future. If you are still waiting for government budget to affect your life positively, you are wasting yourself time, because the budget will never stop people not to experience hardship in the country which we have experienced such challenge many times from government. Since, many people have discovered that Bitcoin is the best coin to store your money, it has helped many people not to depend on government before they can achieve their plans in the country.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1171

So "thinking outside the box" is investing in Bitcoin? I don't see anything new in this statement, Bitcoin has been an exciting investment for some time, but there is nothing new in "investing", it's not thinking outside the box. Investment in Bitcoin or some other assets should be long-term, I mean we can say that long-term investment will bring profit, but that will not help you in "daily" survival.

Thinking outside the box in this context is having the ability to adapt to new circumstances if you have to... like moving away to some other place where you can have a higher income with the same set of skills. It's never an easy step to make, especially if you are going on your own, just with your backpack, relying just on what you know and your skills. Once you have a stable income it will be much easier to invest in some long-term assets like Bitcoin is.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 325
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There's nothing to change in how we think besides the fact that the government and the big businesses are screwing us over and over and that we're all just taking it. The productivity has risen for a really long time but the salary hasn't gone up to any significant level for a really long time and they still keep saying that we're lazy that's why we get paid less when in reality, we're getting paid less so they can have more for themselves. Don't believe the propaganda that changing how you think about work is going to get you that salary you've dreamt of, it will never be the case, you're already working hard, they just don't want you to know that.
Activity: 70
Merit: 14
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Year after year before the cross over service there will be promises of a new beginnings, new hopes, vision, wishes and resolution
Government will come up with the budget of the incoming year and and when you look at the budget it is really interesting with hope's of having a better year ahead as in the budget it capture virtually everything including the economy and other aspects of the nation
But every year that passes on the economic situation is getting worse by the day, infact inflation increase with each year that passes making the living standard of the poor unbearable
There is no denying that in any economic situation, one has to think outside of the conventional wisdom and act upon it for self-improvement. Competition is increasing day by day in the world and to survive and accelerate development in this competitive market, one must think beyond the traditional work. For example, when people plan their future with one field of work, we have to connect ourselves to multiple fields of work. One of the timely considerations is to selectively invest in viable cryptocurrencies. But keep in mind that it is not wise to invest in anyone. Diversification is very important in investing.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
If you talk of survival, I'm afraid Bitcoin isn't the perfect choice. Bitcoin doesn't provide you daily, weekly, monthly, even yearly profit. Bitcoin isn't like that. Bitcoin needs long-term hodling for an almost certain profit.

In a difficult economy, multiple sources of income is necessary. On top of your regular work, a side hustle or two will significantly augment your limited income. A small business which you don't micro-manage could also be added. All of these would give you immediate income.

It is only when you have extra savings, surplus in money, that you have the luxury to add Bitcoin to your assets. If you need to continuously roll your funds to be able to earn, Bitcoin may not be for you.
Activity: 966
Merit: 573
God is great
When you keep on looking up to the government for things to get better you will just remain where you are without going forward but when you give yourself a task that everything depends on you,  despite how things are you would always have a solution for yourself.  The economy is hard everywhere and one needs to have a productive mindset to achieve something good.  This is not a time that you can rely on the government because looking at the economy the government is really struggling too. We are in the world that individuals needs to encourage themselves to work hard to make life better.

Before now we depend on the government to provide jobs, we depends on the government for loans and scholarships but this time their is nothing like that again. People needs to have the mindset productivity on how to generate income as source of income.
Activity: 2688
Merit: 625
The key on here or something you must do;

1. Vote for those government officials which do fit out for the said position and not to those who do have that bad records or issues about corruption and correlated things.
2. Dont rely yourself about those government aid and assuming about economic betterment just because you have seen those budget numbers.

There's no way that we could really be to assure that those budget would really be allocated and would be integrated or be materialized. Everything is something that you do really need
to do with your own without having that kind of expectation with any help. You are the ones who would really be making yourself that put up neither on a hard or good situation
because if you have seen that economic situations to be worst then it would be common sense that you would really be needing to find up some alternative on which finding up
other income sources so that you would really be able to sustain yourself on this worsening condition.
Activity: 504
Merit: 283
You all have heard this before but life is a battle field. In a battle field your goals are to destroy your enemies before they get to you and to try as much as possible to say alive. I have come to believe that such enemies that we have in the world presently are the governments, and the corporations. The governments do all they can to provide just enough for the citizens but it has to be so little that the citizens still have to depend on them. You should understand why they hate Bitcoin. Bitcoin is freedom, specifically freedom from them. And when the people are free, so are their minds. The corporations are the second enemies. They want us to be tied to them working and slaving so many years for them only to end up miserable, in a job we don't like with shitty supervisors and bosses whose only goal is to please the share holders. Bitcoin once again gives us freedom from this one. I don't want to survive in this economy, I want to thrive and dominate. That's why Bitcoin is one of my investments.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

This is so true that with the changes in time, we should change our mindset as well as government changes and that government changes laws, rules, and regulations and one should change his/her way of thinking or mindset according to new Rules, Laws, and regulations. If we still stick to the old mentality the chances of making losses will be higher as the old mentality will not set well in the new era/environment of the current time where we all are facing Inflation rates going high.

Although the fact is that we have made a good mindset and suddenly the environment changes because of changes in rules laws and regulations because of the coming government so the mindset we are stick to will be useless somehow that is in my point of view we should keep changing our mindset, way ofthinking only if needed.
Activity: 95
Merit: 22
Yeah it's really necessary things changes everyday some from good to better some from bad to worst and some good to bad depending on how you as an individual handle your things.

There is a little secret people don't know many may know but still refuse to let go of it, many may have strategized very well and your strategies may have worked for you for the period because it tallied very well and till now in this bad economy many with their open eyes still strategies that way many really need to change their mindset and mentality in some occasions to grow and cope with present day things.
Activity: 322
Merit: 128
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

The price of goods and basic necessities is also increasing day by day, people are indirectly forced to have to buy them because it is a necessity that cannot be avoided. Well, related to the current trend, especially the general public has heard a lot about Investing in crypto currencies, such as Bitcoin, can be a form of innovative approach in this regard even though there are investment model options that like short and long.

In general, it is described that if someone invests with Bitcoin, it can also be considered as a hedge against inflation and fluctuations in fiat currencies, but it is wiser to first meet all the main needs in our new family, enter and start the investment journey consistently. Even if there is new news coming from the government in an effort to mitigate this, we will follow it and if it is suitable, we will also be actors in the program so that it runs well and successfully.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
The economy is not static, so what worked before will not necessarily keep on working, and jobs that were lucrative decades ago, stopped existing as now we found a way to replace those people.

Then people must never assume they can keep doing what they have being doing for the rest of their lives, and instead they must take the attitude that at most they could keep a job for 5 to 10 years, and after that time is up, they may need to find a way to do something else or change career paths completely, a very different environment than what our parents faced, but it is what it is.
Pages:
Jump to: