Author

Topic: ⚛️ SWAPS.ORG – TRADE NATIVE CRYPTO - XMR/BTC/ETH/ERC-20 - ON-CHAIN DEX ⚛️ - page 155. (Read 54525 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
how many bitcoin hard forked coins now? i can't count now. so many.. hahaha Grin Grin Grin Grin

This one's not a bitcoin fork, ATOMICSWAP called it a token, which means it's an ethereum fork, not a bitcoin fork. this one doesn't even ride on the bitcoin blockchain.

PoW algorithm: SHA256

SHA256 is Bitcoin Fork, not Ethereum Fork
If this coin using ERC20 Token or Fully Ethereum fork, PoW Algo may be Ethash
Too much BTC fork since BCH succesfully, many many and many
or much people want free Money again and again ? ( 1:1 Fork )

Bitcoin gold is Equihash, the PoW Algorithm doesn't mean anything, also if the only way you can get these things is swapping for them, technically there's no proof of work, it's not a coin, it's an ERC20 token. like a token it isn't mineable.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Bitcoin Atom (BCA) core dev
how many bitcoin hard forked coins now? i can't count now. so many.. hahaha Grin Grin Grin Grin

This one's not a bitcoin fork, ATOMICSWAP called it a token, which means it's an ethereum fork, not a bitcoin fork. this one doesn't even ride on the bitcoin blockchain.

Correct, BCA is the Bitcoin fork as per the ANN message. It's all about making decentralized exchange via Atomic Swaps common, which is in our opinion beneficial for the whole ecosystem.

Once LN (lightning network) kicks off, our team will introduce off-chain swaps in Bitcoin Atom.

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Let's wait for more information to be revealed in coming days. It looks like this is in planning stages and for basic information we will have to wait. I can wait if this is worth. I will hope this time this fork to see some appreciation seeing support. These are free money reward for holding Bitcoins.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
We are actively partnering with many exchanges, wallets & miners, and will publish a list soon. If you're interested in partnering with us, please PM me.

Is it possible for Bittrex to distribute this fork on its clients? I just feel easier their since I am also doing lots od trades.

We're engaged and actively talking with all exchanges regarding Bitcoin Atom.
Activity: 788
Merit: 100

Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
We are actively partnering with many exchanges, wallets & miners, and will publish a list soon. If you're interested in partnering with us, please PM me.

Is it possible for Bittrex to distribute this fork on its clients? I just feel easier their since I am also doing lots od trades.
Activity: 368
Merit: 250

That was another impact to become "trend" and to become decentralized. But that's good, it increase number of altcoins. You will never boring to be here anyway.  Cheesy Grin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
If exchanges don't show any support to these forks they will be worth of nothing. I have observed there have been announcements for many other forks in previous days/weeks but didn't come to hear anything from any major exchanges in favor or against those. Exchanges are not obliged to open markets for any fork.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Bitcoin Atom (BCA) core dev
Difficulty adjustment: 2 Weeks

LOL

Nothing surprising actually, as retargeting on every block would result in ridiculous oscillation in the difficulty level when there's a hot streak and several blocks are found in short succession or a cold streak where a block isn't found for a long period - as per Compro01 (bitcoin.stackexchange) and common sense.

Only one that can do embedded atomic swaps, which we believe is the next generation of trading tokens.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
profittrailer.cn
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
The king is dead, long live the king!

Shocked

Don't worry, everything is coming: website, wallets, block explorer and more...
you have no website, no wallets, no block explorer, you have nothing, this is not an ANN, it's a PRE-ANN  at best, it'll likely be forgotten and fail
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
Yep Atomic is the way Forward, That's what the Pillar project is working on.. Smiley
Atomic Swaps are the way forward for exchanging - this is called innovation for decentralization.

Bitcoin holders will receive one Bitcoin Atom for each Bitcoin they hold.

Merry X-mas Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Jeez here comes another alt to leech off bitcoin with the same bullshit explanation as every other alt trying to leech off bitcoin...
Difficulty adjustment: 2 Weeks

LOL

Nothing is too difficult for Chuck Norris
Jump to: