Pages:
Author

Topic: ThemePen - Merit Source Application - page 2. (Read 507 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 543
In ₿ we trust
April 29, 2024, 08:50:45 AM
Good luck! we really need more merit sources on local boards
I'm not familiar with ThemePen, his posts, or his merit-giving history other than what was shown here but I agree.  I'd say every local board that has a sizeable number of active members needs at least one dedicated merit source--and I've been of that opinion for years now.  It allows members who might not be able to write in English the chance to earn merits more easily and prevents the main section from being flooded with incomprehensible posts.

I think most campaigns pay for posts from local boards, right?  So that's another reason for local board merit sources.  That said, OP isn't exactly a long-time member, and the merits he has given out have been to a small number of individual members.  If he were going to be a merit source, he ought to spread them out a lot wider if you know what I mean.

While we don't have a long-term track record of ThemePen to evaluate, an experiment with someone relatively new as a source of merit could be interesting. This would encourage other newcomers to improve the quality of the interaction.

Maybe it's a good idea? I don't know, but also as a newbie, I would see it that way.
Activity: 336
Merit: 292
April 29, 2024, 03:45:19 AM
I support this application because I believe our local thread, Pakistan, does require an active merit source such as ThemePen and it will increase the merit circulation in the board so that the posts that are worth it should receive enough merits and appreciation and shouldn't go wasted due to a lack of availability of merits in the board.

Good luck, ThemePen.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
April 29, 2024, 03:39:35 AM
I'm not familiar with ThemePen, his posts, or his merit-giving history other than what was shown here but I agree.
Pakistanis on this forum should still consider themselves lucky as they have shahzadafzal. I do not think theymos is thinking of increasing the merit source for now. I sent him a message few days ago but he has the habit of not replying to messages which is very annoying. I will say good luck to ThemePen, but he should not expect anything except theymos wants to add more merit sources. I do not think there is exceptional cases until then. Nigeria is the third highest local board posters. On the statistics he posted in the OP, Nigeria was the second highest poster on local board in that month, but theymos is not considering that maybe as we have merit support from posters that are not Nigerians. We have many good posts that are not given merit that I see almost all the time. Probably ThemePen may be experiencing what I am experiencing. Another thing is that it is always surprising me that 98 or 99% of my merits are still from English board posters on 95% or more of my English board posts if compared to my local board posts, that is because I am lazy to be submitting my posts on local board merit giveaway thread. But I am also lazy to submit my posts also on low merited but quality posts threads on English board either. I am not insinuating that the giveaway to quality posts is not good, it is actually good.
LDL
Activity: 616
Merit: 614
April 29, 2024, 03:32:14 AM
My neighboring local board Pakistan definitely needs an efficient merit source here. @ThemePen would be appropriate if selected as a merit source. I agree with everyone about him and let him be selected as a merit source.
Activity: 490
Merit: 311
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
April 29, 2024, 03:06:38 AM
Also hope Pakistan get their own merit source and LB before this year ending
They already have their own merit source shahzadafzal
Since they already have one active merit source in their local board, I don't think it's needed when the quality is so-so.
OH I literally didn't know this, thanks but another question that would matter here is what's the amounts of merit allocated to shahzadafzal monthly. This is important because even in Nigeria we have our own merit source but his allocation is limited now but thankfully we have some merit sources who also support us there
Activity: 1064
Merit: 841
April 29, 2024, 01:50:59 AM
No offense, but those posts aren't merit worthy.

Most of them are copy paste from other articles, so the writer who publish the article that should be appreciated, not the one who only re-post the article. Few posts are just something like translated version from English, which I mean nothing new.

They already have their own merit source shahzadafzal

Since they already have one active merit source in their local board, I don't think it's needed when the quality is so-so.
Activity: 490
Merit: 311
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
April 29, 2024, 01:39:42 AM
In regards to this [CHARTS] Brief monthly overview of the local boards activity I can see you're among The top posters in your LB while I'm not really familiar with you also but I think as long as you are doing a good job at your LB, your LB members will totally support you and this will increase your chances.

Activity: 294
Merit: 274
April 29, 2024, 01:29:34 AM
I really appreciate your efforts and I support your application being a part of OP local board I also saw many posts which deserve merits but but due to lack of merits there is no merits on that posts.
I hope administration will consider your application and soon we will have you as a merit source.
Not even this but many local boards must have the merit sources for local language speakers.

I think most campaigns pay for posts from local boards, right?  So that's another reason for local board merit sources.  That said, OP isn't exactly a long-time member, and the merits he has given out have been to a small number of individual members.  If he were going to be a merit source, he ought to spread them out a lot wider if you know what I mean.
Yes you are right.
Yes he has small members in his given merit history but he is generous in giving merits. And the reason is lack of merits. And he given almost all the merits to the local board members.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
April 28, 2024, 11:35:25 PM
I'm not familiar with ThemePen, his posts, or his merit-giving history other than what was shown here but I agree.  I'd say every local board that has a sizeable number of active members needs at least one dedicated merit source--and I've been of that opinion for years now.  It allows members who might not be able to write in English the chance to earn merits more easily and prevents the main section from being flooded with incomprehensible posts.

I think basically the same.

I think most campaigns pay for posts from local boards, right?  So that's another reason for local board merit sources. 

Yes, today most pay for at least part of the weekly required posts on local boards, and some pay for posts on local boards without limit. So, as you say, local merit sources can also encourage people who are not fluent in English to create constructive content and they can also get paid for it in their local section.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
April 28, 2024, 09:53:51 PM

Activity: 280
Merit: 543
In ₿ we trust
April 28, 2024, 09:42:57 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 660
I stand with Palestine.
April 28, 2024, 09:33:25 PM
Unlocking Web3 Potential Entangle Omnichain Solution Simplified

السلام علیکم و رحمتہ اللہ و برکاتہ
Hi Friends Entangle ek omnichain infrastructure jo blockchain ke interoperability challenges ka samna karne ke liye banaya gaya hai, jiska maqsad kayi networks ke darmiyan communication aur integration ko asaan banana hai. Jaise ke Photon Messaging Protocol, Universal Data Feeds, aur Liquid Vaults jaise components ke zariye Entangle secure data transmission efficient data processing aur enhanced liquidity Web3 space mein faraham karta hai.

Scalability aur adaptability par tawajjuh di gayi hai jis se Entangle developers ko authenticated interoperable data aur assets tak pahunchne mein madad faraham karta hai jo cross chain swaps real world asset applications,
aur yield optimization jaise mukhtalif use cases ko asaan banata hai Info

Entangle ka mahol aik mukhtalif array of products aur services faraham karta hai jis se Web3 space ke mukhtalif stakeholders ki zarooriyat ko pura kiya jata hai jaise ke WebverseNFT e Bridge e-VRF ZeroSum Borpa Memetoken SuperCharge DApp aur Yield Lottery DApp. Ye offerings engagement, security aur utility ko badhate hain expansive blockchain ecosystem ke andar. Entangle ke strategic partnerships major blockchains aur DApps ke sath sath hi uske NGL token uski growth aur adoption mein madad karte hain. Interoperability aur data accessibility par tawajjuh ke sath Entangle innovation aur collaboration ko barhane ka maqsad rakhta hai decentralized duniya mein.

Crypto Scams Skyrocket FBI Report Reveals $12.5 Billion Losses in 2023 Cybercrime Wave
السلام علیکم
FBI ki haali mein riport ne dikhaaya hai ke United States mein internet ke zariye hone wale mali jurm mein izafa ho raha ha aur 2023 mein nuksaan 12.5 billion dollars tak pahunch gaya jo pichle saal se 22% izafa hai. Yeh data FBI ke Internet Crime Complaint Center ne compile kiya hai, jismein 2023 mein 880,418 shikayatein darj hui jo ke 2022 ke mukable mein 10% izafa hai. FBI ke mutabiq asal nuksaan ziada ho sakta hai kyun ke kai jurm go unreported rehte hain. Khaas tor par phishing scams ne sab se zyada shikayatein darj ki ha lekin sab se mehenga aur tezi se barhne wala jurm hai invest karne par dhoka, khaas kar cryptocurrency fraud jiska nuksaan 2023 mein 53% tak badh gaya 3.94 billion dollars tak

FBI tawajo dilane ke liye kehti hai ke logon ko hoshiyar rehna chahiye aur invest karne se bachne ke liye tips bhi deti hai. Ismein shamil hai ke anjaane se logon ko apni shakhsiyat ya mali malumat mat di jaaye online mashwara par bharosa na kiya jaaye invest karne ki mauka ya cryptocurrency platform ki asalgi ko tasdeeq ki jaaye aur agar kisi ne pehle hi paisa lagaya hai aur dhokha khaya hai to koi aur fees ya tax na diya jaye info.
Riport mein yeh bhi bayan hai ke FBI apne Recovery Asset Team ke zariye cyber jurm ke khilaf muqablah mein masroof ha jo ke criminal organizations ke funds ko freeze karke victims ko sauonon million dollars wapas kar chuka ha. In tajawezon ke bawajod cyber jurmon mein izafa khaas kar cryptocurrency ke daur ma awaam ki hoshiyari aur online rawayatiyat ki ahmiyat ko isharat karti hai.
I stand with Palestine.
April 28, 2024, 09:32:36 PM
I stand with Palestine.
April 28, 2024, 09:32:17 PM
Pages:
Jump to: