Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading Or Investing which one is better to focus on right now? - page 2. (Read 722 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
Trading and investing at the same time will be my option. Since trading is solely skill dependant and not everyone has that skill to trade and make profit, so I recommend trading for only those who knows how to trade but if you don't have enough trading skill you can just invest some money into Bitcoin and watch create profits for you.
Any investment in a bull market can be profitable. If one wants to do trade it is also relatively easy by this time. This is a really exciting moment for those who have been holding on the past bull market. Those who have enough money to invest at this time will find an easy way to multiply their wealth if they want. We are already seeing a new momentum in the market. Currently the total market cap stands at 2.853 trillion and I expect the total market cap to surpass 3 trillion in the next few weeks. In particular, Bitcoin's all-time highs and the impact of ETFs have positively effected the crypto market in such a way that the market can go beyond expectations at any time. I focus on both trading and investing in the current market.

Not all since remember that scams will rise at that time so expect that there's a lot of trap that tries to attract people. This is why its important for people to know what's good investment for them so that they will not fall on any potential scams and go into more better investment options.

We are really seeing a good momentum for bitcoin and this is good but for newbie who don't understand yet and can't adopt the risk for sure they get afraid on dumps to came especially that for sure those corrections that may occur will be used by other people just to scare them that's why its good for them to know that schemes exist and so that no one can affect their trading decision and if they want to do it then its fine. But its really more better if we grab that two since I believe for picking up trading and investment for that for sure we will get more positive result.
Activity: 294
Merit: 142
We all know that We are in the bull run or bull market as they say and Bitcoin has reached its previous ATH and most traders don't know what will be the next move for BTC and some of these Altcoins are literally following the pump of BTC as well, as most are not genuinely pumping in their own accord.

So now, what do y'all do? As for me, I just invested in some coins I believe that will surge in few months while I observe what the market is doing.

I want to know what guys do. Are some of you trading the market regardless or some of you are like me, investing and observing the market
While there are risks associated with both, and the both are also better because if you really want to be able to afford one of them, you should be aware of them beforehand. Since a person will not start something he doesn't know a little about, I think the end will not better for the person and it will ends at zero. Generally speaking, I would advise someone to invest rather than trade because the risks associated with trading are higher than those associated with investments because when you invest, all the liquidity the person have that is how you can earned huge profits.

The next stage is for you to hunt for the coins that are authentic and buy them, and then, just luck off, accept when you notice that the market is becoming high, and even multiply what you invest. However, with trading, you might sometimes lose all of the money you trade and other times you can trade with a significant amount of money and make enormous profits.
Activity: 742
Merit: 170
Trading and investing at the same time will be my option. Since trading is solely skill dependant and not everyone has that skill to trade and make profit, so I recommend trading for only those who knows how to trade but if you don't have enough trading skill you can just invest some money into Bitcoin and watch create profits for you.
Any investment in a bull market can be profitable. If one wants to do trade it is also relatively easy by this time. This is a really exciting moment for those who have been holding on the past bull market. Those who have enough money to invest at this time will find an easy way to multiply their wealth if they want. We are already seeing a new momentum in the market. Currently the total market cap stands at 2.853 trillion and I expect the total market cap to surpass 3 trillion in the next few weeks. In particular, Bitcoin's all-time highs and the impact of ETFs have positively effected the crypto market in such a way that the market can go beyond expectations at any time. I focus on both trading and investing in the current market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 753
Living Life with Hemophilia🤡
Currently Bitcoin is on its new all time high price I have sold some of my holding Bitcoin amount. I have also plan to invest in Bitcoin but currently I am observing the market. I am waiting for a good correction to invest again the correction should be under 60k. Actually I do long term investment now actually I have not much knowledge about the technical analysis so I am avoiding the short term trading but my long term strategy with the DCA method is still running. Where I put my $40 per month in adoption to Bitcoin. So currently I have this investment open and I am waiting for the market correction to make the big investment.
Activity: 66
Merit: 5
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
If you know how to trade then I definitely think trading is a good option but if you are bad in trading and doesn't have enough technical skills to make profit through trading, then investing is a good option. What I actually did personally is I saved some Bitcoin as investment but some portion of my money is I trade it daily and in that way I have already an investment and trying to make profit to trading, but as of now the market is trying to break the ATH and unsuccessful so it's better to hold your money and liquidate it to USDT then buy later on once break or crash.
well, if we are bad at trading, the solution is investment. However, to this day, I still invest even when I'm not that bad at trading. I think that investment is savings whose value will increase continuously. Even though it doesn't always increase, by choosing the right investment, the potential will increase.
However, currently trading looks very good because the rate of fluctuation of price corrections occurs so quickly. However, I chose to invest because I thought it was the best and safest way to build assets little by little.
Activity: 364
Merit: 195
We all know that We are in the bull run or bull market as they say and Bitcoin has reached its previous ATH and most traders don't know what will be the next move for BTC and some of these Altcoins are literally following the pump of BTC as well, as most are not genuinely pumping in their own accord.

So now, what do y'all do? As for me, I just invested in some coins I believe that will surge in few months while I observe what the market is doing.

I want to know what guys do. Are some of you trading the market regardless or some of you are like me, investing and observing the market
I'm sharing what I'm doing in this pumping market right now I currently hold a small amount of Bitcoin and buy and hold an Ethereum. I am exposed on these two coins and since buying the two coins I am now in a lot of profit but I am not trading with these two coins at the moment I am trading with those dollars that I have left some extra dollars to trade. Currently, the market is bullish and follows a certain cycle cycle, making trading very easy and profits are easily available. I would like to say here that those who are not very experienced in new trading can hold on and those who have some experience in trading can earn by trading because it is very enjoyable to make money by trading in this bullish market.

However, I want to warn more people who use the trading platform as an easy medium and continue to trade with extra profits, but you will end up in losses. It should always be remembered that one should never expect to make excessive profits on a trading platform. May the profit be low, may the trading be successful, may the fund not be locked.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 586
As far as I understand trading often involves a high level of risk as traders are exposed to short-term market volatility. Risk management is very important, and traders can use leverage to increase returns which increases risk. I like investing if you want overall growth with big returns over an extended period of time usually through buying and holding you should invest. The best returns can be obtained by holding long-term investments in bitcoin.
I do agree with that and unfortunately a lot of people lose a lot of money due to that situation. They do not calculate the the volatility that easily and it becomes an issue for them. I think it would make sense if you could end up with something much better like understanding the market and the trend movements. This is of course not easy and many people spend months even years to master the market movements, and a lot of them end up making a lot of money after they master the market, but it takes time to get there.

So, it is only understandable that not a lot of people can do that, we should realize that sometimes we are not going to make money like those people and we should be avoiding any type of mistakes if we are newbies.
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
Depending on the knowledge you have and the basic understanding you have regarding to cryptocurrency.
Trading and investing are all profitable expecting this bull run.
If you are a good trader, you will get profit in crypto trading this days because coins are moving very well now, if you have good trading strategy and understanding, and you remove greed, you will earn well in crypto trading.
While if you do good research and get good project to invest in, you will get good profit in all investments especially bitcoin and some good altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Building my own Dreams!
As far as I understand trading often involves a high level of risk as traders are exposed to short-term market volatility. Risk management is very important, and traders can use leverage to increase returns which increases risk. I like investing if you want overall growth with big returns over an extended period of time usually through buying and holding you should invest. The best returns can be obtained by holding long-term investments in bitcoin.

People need to make their objectives clear. If they are ready to take high risk and want high returns in exchange, then for them trading is the best. But on the other hand, if someone likes to sit in auto pilot and doesn’t want to take high risks, and is happy with low profits, then investment is the best option. If you ask me, then I would suggest everyone to just invest in Bitcoins and hold for long term.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
one can do both.

As you hold, you can also trade at the same time if you have a lot of time and budget to beign with. Continuous DCA as you trade should be a separate account for you.

When you hold and invests for long term, you just keep that account and balances there while you do some trades. And if you profit from your trades not with these holds and investments, you're free to allocate wherever you want with that money.

But mostly, you just want to add it up to your holdings and that's what passive money means.
Yeah, absolutely true, it has been about 7 years since I started trading and holding together and it is working well together for sure, I can definitely testify for that. I am not saying that it would be impossible, but it is quite fun to have it both work at the same time. I keep all of my money at Binance, and sometimes I believe that I made the right decision to just keep it all there.

It means that I get to hold what I want to hold there, and sometimes I end up being something much better as well. It's really a good feeling, and I am quite happy with what I have, it should be something decent. I have to say that if you do both together, you should be able to make it well enough, and I believe that it should be cool.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
I'm also trading some coins besides investing in them. I think it is easier to trade in thin bullish season. The price movement of most crypto coins tend to increase, it is easy to guess that they are increasing gradually. It is different than the bearish season, the price of crypto coins are very difficult to guess. It is because of the lack of the demand in bearish season.
It's easier to trade this season because everyone seems to be moving up. I guess the ones that are benefiting here are the futures traders but don't get it wrong as when the quick dump has happened, a billion has been liquidated in the market once again. That's why if you choose to be a chill investor, you don't have to get into such trades but your only trade is when you buy and when you want to sell because you've already made a profit. But if you're going to do this often, you're likely to lose more.
Trading will still be profitable with the current price. But I don’t think this is the best time to trade when you know that the price is still bound to move upward. For me, it’s a lot wiser if you keep doing DCA these days and do a one time selling when bull run comes, at least you will surely gain massive profits by that time. However, if you have the high potentials as a trader, then trade but only trade on the amount you’re comfortable of losing. Otherwise, you will only mess up with your funds and regret later on wishing you did not risk in trading this time.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 655

Focus on something that brings money for you and this is something that would be only discovered on the time that you would really be able to deal up with things on which it would really be just that
normal that we would really be skeptical and this is why we do make out those choices but totally it would really be just that depending on how effective you are when having this kind of venture
whether trading up or investing and it would really be always falls down into someones capability or skills because not everyone would really be sharing up with the same level with others.

But for me then i would really be trying out my best on dealing up with both things on which you do make out some active trades at the same time on which you are really that investing too on where
you do accumulate some coins which are intended to be holded up for long term on which this is something that talks about hitting two birds at one stone but of course it would really be
still that depending on how well you are when it comes on dealing up with both things on which we dont know unless we do try for ourselves.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
Actually one can do both trading and hodling as long as he’s good enough to succeed from his trades. If there are bigger probability to be in profits, then why not? But don’t forget to continue DCA as well as you are not just preparing your portfolio with this upcoming bull run but definitely in the next year bull run as well. So trade if you know there are reasons to trade, but never stop from accumulating more bitcoin because that’s the surest and safest way to gain decent profits in the market. If your trades do not work as planned, at least you still have good amount of hodlings that will give sufficient amount of profits when you decide to sell them at a higher position.
Of course, someone can invest and trade in the same time. Why we must focus on holding only if we have the ability in trading? But if we only have the ability in holding (investment), it is okay to focus on it only. However, I'm sure someone can learn trading if he has the intention to master trading as well. It is not easy to learn trading but it is not something impossible to master. There are many sources to learn, both videos and articles. Just make sure to learn from trusted sources.

Yep. If we do trading while we do DCA for collecting more coins for our holding, it will increase the chance for bigger profits. The risk for trading will be lower during this bullish season, specifically before the altcoins season and the new ATH of Bitcoin. Even if we fail to take profits in trading, we can hold the coins until the prices meet with our target. As long as we choose top coins, I'm sure it will be secure enough.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 126
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Quote from: Kelvinid
Since you are talking RIGHT NOW, then I would say that both trading and investing are worth it and profitable. Why? If you are an impatient person, buying known coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum will certainly give you profit even just in a few days believing that the price is continuously growing this time, unlike during bear season and even in trading.
If you are capable to embrace the two, I guess you are good to do that because, the two are profitable when you know how to use the two investing and trading in the market but if you have the money right now, I will advise you to wait for the price to come down before you can invest in BTC which is the top coin you can invest in the bear market and it will allow you to earn big in the future.

Don't try trading if you are not totally ready and equipped with knowledge and skills, or even learn trading tools because even if the current market condition is good this never guarantees positive results. In this case, it is better to choose investing first before jumping to trading. 
It is favourable to acquire trading knowledge before going into trading and, it will open your eyes to follow the right direction that will lead you to success in the future because, it will not allow you to trade when you will not achieve profits which is the benefits of having the knowledge of trading.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 390
If you have enough money I would suggest doing both. But trading is best because trading during bull run is very profitable.  You can invest and hold.  However, those who have been investing for a long time have managed to earn a very good profit during this bull runner.  Trading is very profitable during this bull run. Almost people put more emphasis on trading during bull run.  But if you have a little more money you can invest some money in alt coins. And do trading at the same time. Above all you can understand your own good.
True some coins are very profitable for long term investment and some coins are profitable enough for short trading only.  So it is better to do both if one has the ability and if one is worried about his investment or does not have the ability to invest a high amount then it is better for him.  Investing some money in potential coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB for a long time will give you good returns. So trading or holding it will depend on one's ability.
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Holding, most of the time.

Especially when the surge is almost everywhere, you just have to pick what you have to pick on this market and you need to sit and tighten your belt before the market leaves you.

I don't want to take chances in trading, if I want to add some of my balances because I have to take time checking it from time to time. I'll just use my money and simply gonna buy that in addition to my portfolio.
Actually one can do both trading and hodling as long as he’s good enough to succeed from his trades. If there are bigger probability to be in profits, then why not? But don’t forget to continue DCA as well as you are not just preparing your portfolio with this upcoming bull run but definitely in the next year bull run as well. So trade if you know there are reasons to trade, but never stop from accumulating more bitcoin because that’s the surest and safest way to gain decent profits in the market. If your trades do not work as planned, at least you still have good amount of hodlings that will give sufficient amount of profits when you decide to sell them at a higher position.

But if the investors are newbies, it's better for them to focus on investing while they study the crypto business industry they entered, right? Then just hold first. Instead of doing the daily trade at the same time, it's a bit difficult, especially if you don't have enough knowledge about it.

We know that the risk is high when trading is done honestly, and a lot of people are damaged by trading because of a lack of knowledge about that matter. Although I also believe that it is possible to do that at the same time if you also have knowledge of trading, if you don't, don't do it, of course.
Activity: 885
Merit: 112
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

Especially when the surge is almost everywhere, you just have to pick what you have to pick on this market and you need to sit and tighten your belt before the market leaves you.

I don't want to take chances in trading, if I want to add some of my balances because I have to take time checking it from time to time. I'll just use my money and simply gonna buy that in addition to my portfolio.
the best option is to hold back. However, holding is almost the same as investing. Meanwhile, trading can be said to be about seeking profits in a short period of time.
Personally, I also tend to hold rather than trade whenever I make a profit. I prefer to target profits in the long term. It's just that holding or investing will only be better if we choose popular coins, especially bitcoin or popular altcoins.
right both of same whether you call it investing or holding or anything else. trading is different because it can be daily trading or weekly even monthly trading, in trading people want to make profits in the short term. i buy coins then if i see price a bit pumping and i will get some profits then i will sell and i will entry again. 
Activity: 7
Merit: 1
I completely agree that emotions can be a major enemy in the markets, whether you're trading forex or crypto. I find that maintaining discipline and following my trading plan prevents me from acting quickly out of fear or greed. Also, it's important to keep in mind that everyone makes mistakes; so achievement in the long run depends on learning from them and maintaining a positive mentality.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680

Yes, one can do both.

As you hold, you can also trade at the same time if you have a lot of time and budget to beign with. Continuous DCA as you trade should be a separate account for you.

When you hold and invests for long term, you just keep that account and balances there while you do some trades. And if you profit from your trades not with these holds and investments, you're free to allocate wherever you want with that money.

But mostly, you just want to add it up to your holdings and that's what passive money means.
Pages:
Jump to: