Pages:
Author

Topic: When will the real bull run begin? - page 6. (Read 871 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
April 29, 2024, 10:59:58 AM
Yes the price of Bitcoin at the END of 2022 was $15k but i started investing almost 12 months before that when it was $42k , big difference.

I just gave you an example, but you invested in altcoins that you claim have already achieved up to 3000% and you are still not satisfied? Of course, everyone always wants more, but sometimes you have to be realistic in life and not ask for too much. Anyway, I would give you the title of the most impatient member of the forum, considering that you have started dozens of topics like this one.

In the last 6 months, Bitcoin has increased around 150%. Some altcoins I hold have seen 1000% increase and some over 3000%.
This is why I buy altcoins , to make a lot more money then I would if I had only invested in Bitcoin.
I can then put profits I make from my altcoins this bull run into Bitcoin in the next bear market.

Activity: 259
Merit: 1
April 29, 2024, 10:58:16 AM
I have been investing in crypto since January 2022 and it is beginning to test my patience waiting for the bull run.

I was buying all along the bottom of the bear market so current prices do not interest me too much as I got in a lot lower so I am just waiting to take profits.

Looking at the 2020 halving, the market didn't really start moving until 4 months later - is this likely to be the case after this recent halving too?

I will continue to hold as I feel we are only months away from the real bull run but it is testing my patience lately waiting month after month for some real price action.

How is everyone else feeling?

Bull Run depends on different market situations, like News, Technical & Sentimental, but as for the past history of BTC halving, its takes almost 2-3 months before BTC gets pumped and cross his Higher high, so if you have invested in good coins(coins with use case) then the only thing you need is patience.
Activity: 462
Merit: 472
April 29, 2024, 10:55:40 AM
I have been very patient up till now - just the last few days have been struggling with it but I will continue to hold.

I am up 85% currently so I'm happy so far but want want a lot more so just need to remember it will take time and expect that to come end of this year / early next year.

The Bitcoin business is very profitable but it also has some level of risk and the greater your risk level the greater your chance of making more money. Some person has already sold and collected their profit because they don't want to take more risks. If you want more then you should be patient enough to wait till the real bull starts in the next few months. If you were able to hodl on for the past two years, then don't be tempted to throw in the towel.

But it is still important to note that this present bull run might be different from others so nobody knows the precise time the bull run will start. We got to the ATH before the halving which was quite different from other halving. My suggestion would be, just be patient and hope for the best.
Activity: 614
Merit: 25
April 29, 2024, 10:42:08 AM
I have been investing in crypto since January 2022 and it is beginning to test my patience waiting for the bull run.

You should have written that you invested exclusively in altcoins, so your question has nothing to do with the Bitcoin discussion. Likewise, until recently, you were bragging about how your coins achieved significant growth, and now suddenly you no longer have the patience to wait for something that doesn't actually have to happen - what if the bull run has already passed?

In addition to all that, it should be noted that at the end of 2022, the price of 1 BTC was just over $15 000, which even today is a 400% increase, and that's something that most people are super happy with - except for those who are greedy and expect 10 000%.

I feel great, I listen to people talking about investments that bring them 3-5% per year and I wonder how they can be satisfied with that - I am therefore super satisfied and feel like I won the lottery Cool

Yes the price of Bitcoin at the END of 2022 was $15k but i started investing almost 12 months before that when it was $42k , big difference.

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
April 29, 2024, 10:36:51 AM

You should have written that you invested exclusively in altcoins, so your question has nothing to do with the Bitcoin discussion. Likewise, until recently, you were bragging about how your coins achieved significant growth, and now suddenly you no longer have the patience to wait for something that doesn't actually have to happen - what if the bull run has already passed?

In addition to all that, it should be noted that at the end of 2022, the price of 1 BTC was just over $15 000, which even today is a 400% increase, and that's something that most people are super happy with - except for those who are greedy and expect 10 000%.

I feel great, I listen to people talking about investments that bring them 3-5% per year and I wonder how they can be satisfied with that - I am therefore super satisfied and feel like I won the lottery Cool
Activity: 490
Merit: 311
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
April 29, 2024, 10:35:07 AM
I was buying all along the bottom of the bear market so current prices do not interest me too much as I got in a lot lower so I am just waiting to take profits.
Actually this is a bad idea, the price you may be interested again to buy more btc may never come ever again, just continue to buy because in a actual fact we don't know when bitcoin price will rise or drop but the only thing that makes most not bother about the price is from the fact that we know bitcoin is currently the world best store of value and if we HODL we will earn more in the long run.

Also bitcoin price movement this year before halving is different from the previous halving since we got to a new ATH before this halving, while others notably me were waiting for the dip before this year halving to buy btc, I miss it because I didn't even notice when the dip occurs since I wanted more price drop which was disappointing. I advise you continue to buy and HODL in order to make the best out of every market seasons.
April 29, 2024, 10:34:59 AM
I have been very patient up till now - just the last few days have been struggling with it but I will continue to hold.

I am up 85% currently so I'm happy so far but want want a lot more so just need to remember it will take time and expect that to come end of this year / early next year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 320
April 29, 2024, 10:31:17 AM
We can't expect every halving result to be the same as before this halving. Some have speculated that bitcoin will see a bull run even before the halving happens.

Some have said we will experience some price drops immediately after the halving. Just before the halving, we saw the new Bitcoin clock breaking the previous one, which was driven by many factors, and the ETF approval is one of them.

I'm not certain when we will experience the next bull run, but what I know is that it's close; an exact date can't be given, but in the coming month, maybe before the end of the 2nd quarter of the year, we might start experiencing the bull season, so let's just keep the hope and expectation on a lower level in order not to be disappointed by the result.
Activity: 644
Merit: 661
- Leo -
April 29, 2024, 10:28:17 AM
You can't or shouldn't be waiting for a bull run when you know from historical data one is not coming soon. You've been investing since January 2022 which was at the point when the last bull run was starting to lose steam. This normally leads to a bear market, the halving, some months of sideways movement and then the bullrun.

This market has been different in that we already hit an ATH even before the halving. If you can't be patient through one of the lowest bear markets, in terms of percentage drop and one of the quickest rebounds, this may not be the investment option for you.

- Jay -
Activity: 994
Merit: 520
🇵🇭
April 29, 2024, 10:27:48 AM

What kind of take profit you are expecting? If you purchase at bottom assuming you are here since 2022 which means you probably enter at 15k level. You already gain approximately x4 of your investment which is already a massive amount unless you are just investing few dollars and waiting to turn into millions when Bitcoin price reach 1M per Bitcoin.

If you are expecting a x100 gain then you are already 10 years late. Current Bitcoin price is already high. You will need to wait a decade or more just to reach that target profit besides you are just invested for 2 years while you are already losing patience while you are already at profit?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
April 29, 2024, 10:20:27 AM
Looking at the 2020 halving, the market didn't really start moving until 4 months later - is this likely to be the case after this recent halving too?
You have said it yourself, that in 2020, bitcoin did not increase immediately after halving. Not only in 2020, you can also track the record of 2012 and 2016 halving. Holders need to be patient because bitcoin can not just start increasing immediately as some impatient people will expect. Bitcoin will still get to many all-time high.
April 29, 2024, 10:15:56 AM

I will continue to hold as I feel we are only months away from the real bull run but it is testing my patience lately waiting month after month for some real price action.

Pages:
Jump to: