Pages:
Author

Topic: 28 march 2024 : final verdict for SBF. Did you lose funds ? - page 2. (Read 252 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
It doesn't take a visionary to say that SBF will not survive in prison with such a sentence. Isn't it obvious, or does he have options? But I think that the book exaggerates SBF's personality too much by saying that he always wanted to benefit people, while he did the opposite, and the benefit he received is only his benefit and profit. Whether he is autistic or not does not matter, many autistic people cope well with their situation, and by the way, it is autistic people love solitude, and in prison, no one can stop them from enjoying communication with themselves.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 775
This topic[1] contains lengthy discussions regarding FTX, and it would be better to have them all in one place to make it easy to follow.
Anyone who loses money on any exchange will inevitably try to claim his money, especially if it is in the form of cryptocurrencies that have increased in value over the past 4 years, such as Bitcoin, but due to the slowness of judicial procedures, it is rare for people to obtain compensation within two to five years, so I do not expect anyone to receive money soon.

[1] [Updated] FTX

Thank you, I tried to find it unsuccessfully
Activity: 280
Merit: 543
In ₿ we trust
At the time of stealing and cheating the entire system, his supposed autism didn't influence anything, but now that he's in prison does this become important?

He is unable to defend himself, but had the ability to lie and steal?

Won't he survive in jail? so how is he alive until now?

His lawyers are pathetic.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
This topic[1] contains lengthy discussions regarding FTX, and it would be better to have them all in one place to make it easy to follow.
Anyone who loses money on any exchange will inevitably try to claim his money, especially if it is in the form of cryptocurrencies that have increased in value over the past 4 years, such as Bitcoin, but due to the slowness of judicial procedures, it is rare for people to obtain compensation within two to five years, so I do not expect anyone to receive money soon.

[1] [Updated] FTX
Activity: 966
Merit: 755
I can't vote the poll because I know FTX and never use the exchange lol.

Every victims will try to recover their assets, but most people won't be really serious because they know they're not live in Bahamas, so they won't fly to Bahamas and make a protest against SBF. But if they have a chance to recover their assets via online, they will do it.

It's like an excuse to say the funds didn't disappear, while SBF regardless he's innocent or not, he's the owner, so he need to takes all the risk.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 775
Hello,

As you may know, March 24 is the final verdict for SBF. He faces 115 years in prison, and the evidence against him is overwhelming. He has pleaded not guilty.
His lawyers are asking for a lighter sentence, arguing that SBF won't survive in prison, he'd be more or less autistic and unable to defend himself.
In his book 'Going Infinite: The Rise and Fall of a New Tycoon, published in October 2023 in the USA to coincide with the start of the trial), Michael Lewis claims that the funds did not really disappear and SBF is innocent.

Have you lost funds on FTX and do you intend to recover them?

Pages:
Jump to: