Pages:
Author

Topic: 473 Days Building a Helpful Free Crypto Site Directory - Need Help - page 3. (Read 779 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
That's a simple yet very informative website. I like the styles and how information is arranged on the cards. Great, you're doing it with the intentions of helping people without the advertisements money. What I felt your website lacking is the section for Crypto-Mixers. You can list down the legit crypto mixing services and add them in one of your sections. Smiley

You should also have an indication with a red tag for the websites which currently have open scam accusations against them. It's hard to manage that but you should be doing it.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Very nice website and great effort. Are these stored in terms of popularity/highest usage etc and do they auto update of the ranking changes?
copper member
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
MadCrackers.com - Blockchain Developer Forum
Great looking site =]
Activity: 32
Merit: 13
Hey,

I am trying to build something good for crypto community, because I am a trader and crypto enthusiast.

In my free time for about year and half I am building a site with a lot of links that I have collected during the years of my crypto involvement in trading.

I want for site to stay completely free whit no ads and without any aff links, to help crypto community to grow and learn faster.

Now I am on the edge and don't know if I did include everything can you guys give me a bit of help if I forgot to include anything or should I throw out something because it is too much...?

Please give me any suggestions that can help me and whole community with this site http://cryptolinks.com/

Thank you very much

Nate
Pages:
Jump to: