Pages:
Author

Topic: Achieving a goal - page 2. (Read 1081 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 29, 2024, 02:30:27 AM
If you are in the field of cryptocurrency, you should really study here first and saturate yourself with the things you should know here so that, in the end, you can get a good profit here. Although it's not really easy to learn this crypto trading, it's no joke from my experience. 

Because here in the cryptocurrency business, not only capital is needed, but you also need investment effort and strong determination and passion to succeed. You can't just have a positive mind here; nope, it's not like that; it's like you're really gold here; you really have to go through the furnace of fire to determine if you're really like real gold.
Of course, this is very important for us to understand well before deciding to enter crypto. As you said, it is not easy to learn crypto trading, it requires patience and we also have to really focus to be able to trade by making a profit on the trades we make.
If we only rely on capital and try to trade, of course it is very likely that we will make mistakes in the trades we make which will result in losses in the trades we make, of course this is not what we want.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
May 28, 2024, 01:40:05 PM
If you are in the field of cryptocurrency, you should really study here first and saturate yourself with the things you should know here so that, in the end, you can get a good profit here. Although it's not really easy to learn this crypto trading, it's no joke from my experience. 

Because here in the cryptocurrency business, not only capital is needed, but you also need investment effort and strong determination and passion to succeed. You can't just have a positive mind here; nope, it's not like that; it's like you're really gold here; you really have to go through the furnace of fire to determine if you're really like real gold.
Agree, bro, all work must be done with maximum effort and you must know everything, don't just play around and then get the results, it's not that easy, everything has its own challenges and everything must start with established knowledge so that we can accept it according to our knowledge. that we have learned.

Regarding capital, everyone can, but not everyone wants to try in the process, because the process that has to be gone through is long and not as easy as we think, we have to go through boredom and have to fight laziness in trying to achieve all our dreams, all of this requires a hard struggle. it's not as easy as flipping the palm of your hand.
Yes, it is a long and treacherous path which is why a lot of people will fail to do it, and that is why we should not really consider this as possibility, we are not going to get any good results and we should consider this as something that will be not possible for everyone.

If it was so easy, then everyone could do it, but a lot of people fail and only a few achieve it, which means that doing this is not easy at all, it's simple but not easy. Grinding and working that hard is not in the nature of most people, people just want easy way. That's why you see a lot of people invest into meme tokens, leverages, and many other risky stuff, they just want to be right once and be wealthy and never worry about working again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
May 28, 2024, 10:52:59 AM
Hey folks,

Basically, I have around 25$k to invest, and I really want to hit least 200K$ by the end of this year.
Could you please give me some tips and advises?
Also, It is an amount that I honestly don't want to lose since it counts significantly to my capital.
Background story, I have quite the portfolio that would count around 150k$ at current prices, some I sold early and some went greedy and lost.
I did learn a though lesson about patience tho.
Also, psychologically I am done with trading since the lost, I was great at it but one drunk night got me bad lol.
Don't drink and trade folks.

Thanks a lot!

If you already have a $150k cryptocurrency portfolio, if I may know the portfolio return you are getting from your background story, is it full from trading or do you distribute half of your money to trade or hold coins? When you get that much money, how long will it take you to get it all? At least you already have the basics in cryptocurrency. At least you learned from your own experience, you don't need to ask anymore. I see you are experienced in this matter, of course you already know or what steps should you take? It is not recommended when we are unconscious or drunk when trading, this will result in you losing much more money. To get optimal or desired results, it is not easy to get them, it requires a lot of process and time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 151
God is All
May 28, 2024, 07:57:08 AM
If you want to achieve your goal in your trading, make such you struggle to buy BTC when professional traders are buying from the market and look for electrum wallet to hodl the BTC like 7 or 8 years, and you will surely achieve your goal.
And you can see the time horizon in here to be 7-8 years. Most of new traders or investors now are really into quick multiplication of money. Those unrealistic expectations will only give you unnecessary stress in your trading. Once that strike you, FOME and greediness will strike in and instead of taking out your small profits and compound it overtime since you are afraid you may end up with negative PnL.
I guess you could say the time frame is rather short if the idea is to buy Bitcoin and besides no Bitcoin investment will guarantee you such pump during this period, because I believe you practically want to add value up to 8x of the initial capital amount and that my friend will require a lot of focus especially if you intend to trade it and compile the profits, one wrong spell can be the end to everything or maybe even distabilized your thinking and planing.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 101
May 28, 2024, 12:16:18 AM

Agree, bro, all work must be done with maximum effort and you must know everything, don't just play around and then get the results, it's not that easy, everything has its own challenges and everything must start with established knowledge so that we can accept it according to our knowledge. that we have learned.

Regarding capital, everyone can, but not everyone wants to try in the process, because the process that has to be gone through is long and not as easy as we think, we have to go through boredom and have to fight laziness in trying to achieve all our dreams, all of this requires a hard struggle. it's not as easy as flipping the palm of your hand.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 268
May 27, 2024, 06:06:40 PM

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
May 27, 2024, 05:59:21 PM
Hey folks,

Basically, I have around 25$k to invest, and I really want to hit least 200K$ by the end of this year.
Also, It is an amount that I honestly don't want to lose since it counts significantly to my capital.
Background story, I have quite the portfolio that would count around 150k$ at current prices, some I sold early and some went greedy and lost.
Also, psychologically I am done with trading since the lost, I was great at it but one drunk night got me bad lol.

Thanks a lot!

If you really want that good ROI to come back to you, allocate 15000$ to Bitcoin, then allocate 10k$ to the top altcoins, divide it into 5 cryptocurrency categories, and allocate 2000$ to each of those cryptos that should be top-listed in the market.

And what I can suggest to you is 2k$ in Ethereum, 2k$ in BNB, 2k$ in ARB, 2k$ in Pepe, and 2k$ in KAS. These are just some of the suggestions that I think and know can give you more than x2 profit in the coming bull run op.
When it comes to long term and somewhat having that kind of assurance then Bitcoin would be the best choice but since getting x2 or x3 is hard on BTC then this is where normally people would be finding out on other opportunities on other projects. Even if we do speak about those top established coins then it would really be that hardly be able to achieve those multipliers. This is where they would really be reconsidering on investing into those low caps on which it isnt really that bad because there are really that good projects out there too which has better tech and better utility too but of course we do know that this market is really that something that not be able to predicted on which even into those shitiest project do really go to moon. IF you do like on somewhat that kind of assurance and security then getting invested into those top altcoins or just even purely with BTC then this would be your best shot but dont expect that you could be able to achieve 7x-10x of your capital, not unless if you have put up yourself into the entry point of
$15k of ATL of BTC then it would be possible but for now its a little bit late or totally late as the price had already clinged up.
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
May 27, 2024, 05:04:13 PM
Hey folks,

Thanks a lot!

If you really want that good ROI to come back to you, allocate 15000$ to Bitcoin, then allocate 10k$ to the top altcoins, divide it into 5 cryptocurrency categories, and allocate 2000$ to each of those cryptos that should be top-listed in the market. 

And what I can suggest to you is 2k$ in Ethereum, 2k$ in BNB, 2k$ in ARB, 2k$ in Pepe, and 2k$ in KAS. These are just some of the suggestions that I think and know can give you more than x2 profit in the coming bull run op.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
May 27, 2024, 04:30:19 PM
Trading is not like easy as you think, it is something important that you needed to put a lot of interest to achieve and it has to be done very well, first of all you may lost a lot if you have decided to go into trading with that this kind of way without having a full understanding or knowledge about it, You will just end up losing and losing a lot and you may lose what you have already build, yes sometimes trading is get rich quick and at same time it is not get rich quick also and it can run you down and you will lost what you never think of losing
The wrong mindset at the start will lead us to things we don't want in the future, so we have to straighten out our mindset first before starting to trade. Because now I see a lot of people who think that trading is easy to make a profit, even though it's not easy at all.

If someone thinks that trading can get rich quickly, then that will be a problem for him. It is true that trading can quickly bring profits, but the risks involved are also very high, and even a professional trader can still suffer losses.

We have to really understand what trading is and what risks are involved in it, so that we can become good traders.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 27, 2024, 09:40:28 AM
Trading is not like easy as you think, it is something important that you needed to put a lot of interest to achieve and it has to be done very well, first of all you may lost a lot if you have decided to go into trading with that this kind of way without having a full understanding or knowledge about it, You will just end up losing and losing a lot and you may lose what you have already build, yes sometimes trading is get rich quick and at same time it is not get rich quick also and it can run you down and you will lost what you never think of losing
To be able to trade well, of course they must first prepare themselves before deciding to trade, after they can understand it well then they can try it with capital that they can afford if they fail in the first attempt they make and Most likely everyone has felt this and there are some people who leave trading and there are also those who continue studying again until they achieve success in the trading they do.
Activity: 127
Merit: 21
May 26, 2024, 01:16:56 AM
Determine how to manage the entire investment. You can divide your investment plan into several parts so that you can invest in several steps and the investment becomes easier. If you manage to invest with proper planning then I am sure that you can set your goals.
Activity: 787
Merit: 250
May 26, 2024, 01:05:49 AM
Activity: 196
Merit: 201
April 17, 2024, 02:40:15 PM
You want to start your investment with $25 and at the end of this year you want to convert this $25 to $200. If you are trading in short term plan and low profit then you need to have enough assets and select enough coins for your trading that have enough volatility in the market. Trading in coins with considerable volatility in the market will increase your chances of profit. Trading with $25 you will always be satisfied with a profit of one to two dollars and when $25 goes from $26 to $27 you will sell your coins and wait to take a second trade. Thus, if you spend time behind the market and take advantage of trading opportunities, you can convert your money to $200 in the next six months.

It will take a very long time for any body to turn $25 into $200 in spite of trading everyday. If you are trading everyday you might make a mistake in one of your trade that will make you to lose some percentage of the profits that you made already and it will make you to have to start all over. It is not always good to start trading with low amount. A minimum of $100 is the recommendations I got when I started trading newly. Majority of new traders will lose their first trading capital therefore it will be very hard to finish the year still being in profits. You can decide to buy a new coin and hold for a long time until you get your $200 profits then you can use the profits you made as a capital to start trading for you to make more profits but just using $25 will make it very difficult for you and you might quit before achieving your goals.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
April 17, 2024, 01:53:33 PM
Hey folks,

Thanks a lot!

Here are some common lines that we do really know;

1. Regret comes at the end
2. Learning comes from real experience
3. Self realizations after a disaster or unfortunate condition

You would really be definitely be able to make yourself learn on the time that you would really be able to make out those kind of realizations that came out from your own mistake.
We do have our own goals in life but on the time that we do sees out that we do become that unrealistic then we would be making out those kind of learnings that it cant be possible
or something achievable. This is where we would really be making out those kind of adjustments after that.

It would really be that normal that there would really be those errors on which its a common thing but making out some adjustments and sensible actions towards
it then this is something that will really be totally depending on a certain individual.
Activity: 196
Merit: 115
April 17, 2024, 01:41:36 PM
Your plan to make big profits in a short period of time with the amount of money you currently have seems a bit too risky to me. You can start trading with the amount of money you can lose in the beginning of trading and in this way gradually if your profit increases then you will get motivation and your motivation for future trades will work and you will be a successful trader at the end of the day. You can but if you aim for a specific time frame and move a little too much to achieve a specific profit, you may end up losing as opposed to making a profit. So learn about this before trading and gradually keep working to increase your experience.
This is one of the mistake new traders start facing when they venture into trading. Trading is a quick way to make more money but it is also a quick to lose money as well. Op in question lacks patience and modern way of trading requires patience to time the market. Its not all about putting money and watching it grow with a well structured pattern for trading it. There are various trading strategy and i think that is what OP needs to go and learn by making research on which of the trading strategy will favor his kind of personality. He might be an aggressive trader but there are disadvantages to an aggressive trader. If they do not learn how to control their emotions such people end up losing more than they profit from trading.
Activity: 305
Merit: 11
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 17, 2024, 11:23:10 AM
Your plan to make big profits in a short period of time with the amount of money you currently have seems a bit too risky to me. You can start trading with the amount of money you can lose in the beginning of trading and in this way gradually if your profit increases then you will get motivation and your motivation for future trades will work and you will be a successful trader at the end of the day. You can but if you aim for a specific time frame and move a little too much to achieve a specific profit, you may end up losing as opposed to making a profit. So learn about this before trading and gradually keep working to increase your experience.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 268
April 17, 2024, 09:40:53 AM
Hey folks,

Thanks a lot!

If you really want to earn 200k with a capital of 25k, you have to take a risk in the crypto you choose to invest in. It can't be without risk, really. You just have to be wise with the coin you choose to buy. Know well or research how legitimate it is to be sure to multiply what you want to happen to your capital.

Prioritize the top altcoins, and there are big investors who support the coins you will buy, like Solana, Binance, and others. Because it is difficult for me to recommend them to you,
I just gave an example. Good luck to you.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
April 17, 2024, 07:21:21 AM
If you want to achieve your goal in your trading, make such you struggle to buy BTC when professional traders are buying from the market and look for electrum wallet to hodl the BTC like 7 or 8 years, and you will surely achieve your goal.
And you can see the time horizon in here to be 7-8 years. Most of new traders or investors now are really into quick multiplication of money. Those unrealistic expectations will only give you unnecessary stress in your trading. Once that strike you, FOME and greediness will strike in and instead of taking out your small profits and compound it overtime since you are afraid you may end up with negative PnL.
Merit: 126
April 15, 2024, 02:08:50 PM
Using that amount of money to buy BTC at this season, it will not increase your BTC like when you wait for the bear run to come before you can buy with your small money and wait for the bull to come before you can trade to use that $25k to win $200k in the future.

I have seen many traders who started trading with little capital, when the price of BTC was at $10k because they have the knowledge and they are doing well in their long term trading to continue achieving their goal.

Merit: 296
April 09, 2024, 07:23:28 AM
You want to start your investment with $25 and at the end of this year you want to convert this $25 to $200. If you are trading in short term plan and low profit then you need to have enough assets and select enough coins for your trading that have enough volatility in the market. Trading in coins with considerable volatility in the market will increase your chances of profit. Trading with $25 you will always be satisfied with a profit of one to two dollars and when $25 goes from $26 to $27 you will sell your coins and wait to take a second trade. Thus, if you spend time behind the market and take advantage of trading opportunities, you can convert your money to $200 in the next six months.
Pages:
Jump to: