Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin season coming soon? - page 6. (Read 1075 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 501
December 22, 2023, 12:18:26 PM
Graphically we are not there yet, but the probability of an altseason is only increasing, there is room for many of them to multiply the value.

What do you think? Are we heading towards a new altcoin season?
Yes, we will get there soon, but the question is, how certain are we that the altcoin we are about to invest into or invest into or hodl in our portfolio as the case may be will increase in value during the bull market? Or will they not end up in our hands as lost investments as we hodl them in hopes of making a lot of money?

With this kind of mindset of multiple value during the bull run, many investors have lost their money on altcoins because of that and experience it during the last bull run, which occurred around 2021.

They lost their investment on altcoin because they intended to hodl it for multiple gains, and the price of the altcoin got dumped into their hands at a cheap price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 517
In ₿ we trust
December 22, 2023, 09:43:12 AM
^  The thing about that site is by the time it says we're at ALT SZN, everything is at the top or near the top.  So it's best to start buying trending alts now while it hasn't become a full blown bull market yet.

I'm not sure what everybody has been doing but the best spots to ape in started a couple of months ago.  Missed out on Solana tokens but it looks like with EIP 4844 getting released soon, all the action looks like it's going to rotate to ETH and ETH L2's.  So be on the look out for ARB, OP and other L2 tokens.

Next one after that could be Fantom with Sonic getting released at Spring 2024. 

Exactly why I put the chart now, we see in it that either it rises to an altcoin season or it will make a double top.

I only regret not buying more Solana when it was 8 dollars, due to the FTX problem I thought it was going to 0.000 USD lol

Which L2 coins are you speculating?

I only have MATIC from this market sector.

Yes.
As long as there's the upcoming halving and bull run for Bitcoin, it is usually also there. I just don't know if the sequence will be the same as it goes with Bitcoin's bull run first or it comes next or first. Whichever comes first, everyone of you do yourselves a favor and wait until it comes.
Or if you are in profit right now, do not forget that you also need to make some money for yourselves. Anyway, your image is too high, try to adjust it lower.

I'll adjust it, thanks for the feedback

bitcoin rose a lot in price and some altcoins did not follow, now that it has encountered resistance, the money may go to other currencies

IMO, we are aiming for a general growth cycle, so we don't put too much emphasis on altcoins. However, if we look at the situation in 2023, we currently seem to be quite excited about the upcoming news related to the market. Regarding BTC, although the flow of money into altcoins is also very large, the dependence on bitcoin will also be challenges that people will consider. However, the longterm accumulation process does not need to be too careful because my speculation is that at the present time and in the future (at least 1 year from now), the market will have a more positive and vibrant face. It also depends on each person's investment strategy to make appropriate decisions. FOMO is also an option but also pay attention to shortterm risks.

Certainly, FOMO at this point only serves to generate liquidity for those who bought before.

I finished my purchases in December 2022. Now I'm just waiting for the whole bullish wave
Activity: 1638
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 22, 2023, 09:33:48 AM
(...)What do you think? Are we heading towards a new altcoin season?
IMO, we are aiming for a general growth cycle, so we don't put too much emphasis on altcoins. However, if we look at the situation in 2023, we currently seem to be quite excited about the upcoming news related to the market. Regarding BTC, although the flow of money into altcoins is also very large, the dependence on bitcoin will also be challenges that people will consider. However, the longterm accumulation process does not need to be too careful because my speculation is that at the present time and in the future (at least 1 year from now), the market will have a more positive and vibrant face. It also depends on each person's investment strategy to make appropriate decisions. FOMO is also an option but also pay attention to shortterm risks.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 22, 2023, 09:31:29 AM
Graphically we are not there yet, but the probability of an altseason is only increasing, there is room for many of them to multiply the value.

Yes.
As long as there's the upcoming halving and bull run for Bitcoin, it is usually also there. I just don't know if the sequence will be the same as it goes with Bitcoin's bull run first or it comes next or first. Whichever comes first, everyone of you do yourselves a favor and wait until it comes.
Or if you are in profit right now, do not forget that you also need to make some money for yourselves. Anyway, your image is too high, try to adjust it lower.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
December 22, 2023, 08:20:26 AM
^  The thing about that site is by the time it says we're at ALT SZN, everything is at the top or near the top.  So it's best to start buying trending alts now while it hasn't become a full blown bull market yet.

I'm not sure what everybody has been doing but the best spots to ape in started a couple of months ago.  Missed out on Solana tokens but it looks like with EIP 4844 getting released soon, all the action looks like it's going to rotate to ETH and ETH L2's.  So be on the look out for ARB, OP and other L2 tokens.

Next one after that could be Fantom with Sonic getting released at Spring 2024. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 517
In ₿ we trust
December 22, 2023, 08:10:28 AM

edit: updated chart, January 11, 2024

Pages:
Jump to: