Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QUPPY - Multicurrency cross-platform cryptowallet of your tomorrow - page 2. (Read 9708 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Actually, the growth rate looks quite impressive, so Quppy may begin to evolve at any time.
Activity: 49
I’m not that pessimistic - Quppy does care about users, and I don’t think that they will grow enough to stop caring in the coming few years.
Activity: 51
Yeah, this is always a problem when companies grow. Startups may be unique, but large corporations are all the same.
Activity: 24
Well, it is understandable. Banks have to comply with lot of stupid rules, even crypto banks.
Activity: 54
To be fair, I even hope that Quppy won’t become a bank. All crypto platforms that claimed to be one turned out to be rubbish in my experience.
Well, Quppy may add some banking services, but i don’t believe in the platform turning into a full-fledged bank.
Exactly, I don’t see any major issues in the development speed.
Why not? They certainly managed to get the ball rolling now.
Let’s be honest, Quppy won’t turn into a bank in the coming years, given it is rather slow in adding new features.
No, it will never happen. However, I’d be more worried about Quppy losing its current appeal if it turns into a major corporation.
Who knows, maybe the government will finally concede and stop creating stupid rules?
I wouldn’t be so optimistic. Given the new cryptorally, a plethora of new regulations will appear, so it would be even hard to turn Quppy into a bank.
I noticed, they even mentioned banking services a couple of times. Probably I have underestimated the project. I always considered it just a fancy wallet.
I wouldn’t think too hard about it. Quppy grows, so it has more resources that the company can spare on marketing. So why should they use these resources?
Yep. And it looks like the devs work really hard on accelerating the development so Quppy will evolve into a full-fledged payment system faster.
I wouldn’t think too hard about it. Quppy grows, so it has more resources that the company can spare on marketing. So why should they use these resources?
It looks like Quppy started a promo rampage. I see that there is also a regional promo for mobile operators. Why did they decide to put so much effort into promos now?
To be fair, your reaction was indeed over the top. OblivionFlorido, no, you can’t exchange crypto for fiat and vice versa without KYC. As long as we are talking about legal and reputable platforms, of course.

Thx! So the choice is only KYC or some shady websites. That’s not great.
To be fair, your reaction was indeed over the top. OblivionFlorido, no, you can’t exchange crypto for fiat and vice versa without KYC. As long as we are talking about legal and reputable platforms, of course.
Because we heard this absurd question too many times, perhaps?
Guys, why are you so aggressive? I only asked a question.
Pages:
Jump to: