Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL][PPLNS/SOLO] 2Miners.com [ETH,ZEC,BTG,ETC,ETP,PIRL,DBIX,ZCL...] - page 6. (Read 21386 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 10
Português is ready!

Btw. We've changed the share difficulty to 4096 for all Equihash coins for better pool operation and more effective mining.
I noticed that your ETH Pool luck is over 300% for quite a bit now and substantially above 100% every time I look. Could be coincidence. Where can I see your lifetime average luck for the ETH pool?

To be honest our ETH pool is rather lucky last weeks. You could check the luck for the last blocks here:
https://eth.2miners.com/#/en/blocks

All time average luck is 98%.

Where can I see the average luck on your page? Why is the landing page (https://2miners.com/) showing the last block luck, not the average luck (which is what any other pool site does)?

We will have completely new landing pages ready for all of the pools in the nearest days.
However if you want to see the average luck please go the pool page -> blocks -> https://eth.2miners.com/#/en/blocks
You could see that pool got total 214 blocks, and average luck for 214 blocks is now 100%.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I noticed that your ETH Pool luck is over 300% for quite a bit now and substantially above 100% every time I look. Could be coincidence. Where can I see your lifetime average luck for the ETH pool?

To be honest our ETH pool is rather lucky last weeks. You could check the luck for the last blocks here:

Where can I see the average luck on your page? Why is the landing page (https://2miners.com/) showing the last block luck, not the average luck (which is what any other pool site does)?
Activity: 47
Great pool, clean layout and fairly "lucky"!

However, can I ask on behalf of us smaller miners to please lower or have a configurable ETH minimum payout? The 0.1 currently puts off smaller miners as the time it takes to get there is just a little too long.

Cheers.

Thanks buddy!
At the moment we pay TX fee when we pay to miners. If we make the payouts less then 0.1 ETH it would be to expensive after all.
However we will definitely do something in the future to help the small miners.

That makes complete sense. Thanks for the quick reply.

I'll keep plugging away at it but if you could consider that it takes on avg 1 month for a miner like myself (30mhs on a good day) to hit that target, and that can seem like forever. I can fully understand why its like this however, just putting my 2c in.

Again, very good pool, don't be put off by what ive said, I will continue to mine here! Plenty of other coins to mine at 2Miners with lower minimums!!
Пpивiт! Szia! Ciao!
2Miners are now available at Ukrainian, Hungarian and Italian languages.

Btw. our new notification bot will be ready soon. Stay tuned.

However, can I ask on behalf of us smaller miners to please lower or have a configurable ETH minimum payout? The 0.1 currently puts off smaller miners as the time it takes to get there is just a little too long.

Cheers.

Thanks buddy!
At the moment we pay TX fee when we pay to miners. If we make the payouts less then 0.1 ETH it would be to expensive after all.
However we will definitely do something in the future to help the small miners.
Activity: 47

Cheers.
2000 miners online - the new milestone.
Thank you guys!

I am trying to mine Metaverse ETP solo but none of my rental on MRR or Nicehash connects to the pool actually.

I yesterday got tried with a MRR rental which connected for a sec and submitted a share and didn't submitted a share after that. And today I started at NH which is also dead right from the time it was placed.

(EDIT: Placed NH rental again and is working now but I am really quite confused about MRR. Maybe it was a rig fault afterall)

We've tested our pool with NH and MRR a lot. We are the official recommended pool for both. It could be a rig fault or something else got wrong.
However if you got any problems you could always ask us in Slack or Telegram pool chat to get a promt answer.

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
I am trying to mine Metaverse ETP solo but none of my rental on MRR or Nicehash connects to the pool actually.

I yesterday got tried with a MRR rental which connected for a sec and submitted a share and didn't submitted a share after that. And today I started at NH which is also dead right from the time it was placed.

(EDIT: Placed NH rental again and is working now but I am really quite confused about MRR. Maybe it was a rig fault afterall)
Activity: 2
Activity: 144
Chinese language is ready!
Btw. we show the rewards in national currency: CNY, RUB, TRY...
Stay tuned.
Great News For All The Miners Around The World!
We are deploying the new languages.

We've just started with Turkish for these pools:
etc, eth, exp, music, solo etc, solo eth, solo exp, solo music, solo pirl, solo whl

Hungarian and Chinese are supposed to be ready soon.

https://eth.2miners.com/#/tr
On the solo pool, do you have a set starting difficulty (diff_xxxx) setting you put in the password, or since you specify “works with nicehash and miningrigrentals”, are those ports for equihash high difficulty ports?

I looked on your start up help for miningrigrentals but didn’t see anything there. You might have it specified somewhere else, I just couldn’t find it.

Thanks for the question. Share difficulty is same for Nicehash and standard rigs. However, the Nicehash port is 100% compatible with Nicehash stratum.
Activity: 23
On the solo pool, do you have a set starting difficulty (diff_xxxx) setting you put in the password, or since you specify “works with nicehash and miningrigrentals”, are those ports for equihash high difficulty ports?

I looked on your start up help for miningrigrentals but didn’t see anything there. You might have it specified somewhere else, I just couldn’t find it.
Hi 2miners

Kind of new at mining.  I just pointed my AMD cards at your pool.  So far so good.

Couple of questions because I don't know the ropes yet.  Apologize if these are dumb

Can I dual mine at your pool?
Do you know a way to separate the workers in awesome miner?  (probably a AM question)
In your opinion at what hash rate does it make sense to go solo? ( I know this depends on luck)

Sure! You could dual-mine at 2Miners.
We recommend you to have at least 2 block/day estimated to go SOLO.
Which coin would you like to mine? We could help you with hashrate calculations if necessary Wink
Pages:
Jump to: