Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you taking advantage of this red market? - page 5. (Read 655 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Everyone should, but if there's someone who can take advantage of this dip because of having nothing, you need to prepare for it. Who knows if this is the last dip that we have to go through and then the market will be up again for the bull run. There are certain things that we need to prepare for because no one will know if this dip is likely the start of the recovery afterward. We will see if there's a speedy recovery for the market and entirely with it, once BTC recovers, alts will be up too.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 326
There are clear effects of such news on Bitcoins price but we should take advantage of such conditions and should not be worried about recent dips because we know that ups and downs are not a new thing here.

Some people assume that after halving the price will go down below 50k$ after halving but the current dump is not because of halving but it just because of such negative news which turns the price from 63k$ towards 57k$. So fill your bags if you have money to take advantage of market dip and hold until it goes higher again to attain either previous ATH or new one.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
People thought market would become bullish from here so there won't be any major correction. On top of that so many airdrop campaign provoke investor to take the opportunity, so most of them buy major cap coin that was conducting ecosystem airdrop. I don't think people have a large amount of funds right now to invest. An uncertainty has been spread across the industry, as some people are saying market won't dump from here and some are waiting for 50k mark. Only people with courage will invest in a time like this.

they also say that it could be $42k but the more you will expect that price, the longer you wait especially when the price hits back to $65k again. you can then just buy at that more than 65k but right now consider a DCA already for it may just leave you behind. load up more of BTC. i think it won't be long before the price will also jump like it did after the dip in Jan. things could chance every minute by now.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
The dip is always hard to catch, though. It's hard to tell how far deep the market will drop. We could be thinking this is it ($56K ~ $57K) only for it to drop further to $40K but generally red markets are a good time to buy coins at discounts

My focus in altcoins is Solana. An easy 100% from the current price ($125) if the market trend turns major bullish, and it attempts to go past its previous all-time high.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 516
People thought market would become bullish from here so there won't be any major correction. On top of that so many airdrop campaign provoke investor to take the opportunity, so most of them buy major cap coin that was conducting ecosystem airdrop. I don't think people have a large amount of funds right now to invest. An uncertainty has been spread across the industry, as some people are saying market won't dump from here and some are waiting for 50k mark. Only people with courage will invest in a time like this.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
Well people might want to know that you guys think this is a perfect opportunity now to load up on BTC and ETH? I think people should take this as the perfect time to buy the dip while the dip exists now.
Well cant say if its gonna stop or what market always move un predictably and we can always speculate. For short term traders this volatility is good since they can rally on the price entry and exit within days or weeks. But for long term its not good since everytime we hit a good tick we always bound to down now. Its quite risky but maybe a proper dca could be helpful.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
There is no good investor that has the money to buy this current dip that won't take any advantage of it. The way I see it I believe the dip just got started. Actually, I was expecting bitcoin to drop to 45k when the halving started but it didn't. It took a week before we started seing this low price of bitcoin.

Heopefully i am still expecting the price to dip down to the 45k margin were i will now buy aggressively and add to the little i have already bought through DCA. Its a perfect time to buy just like any other time in the market.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Well recently the market is in a bad mood. and I'm sure many of us are wondering why.  While there's no single answer, recent news suggests factors like Hong Kong ETF disappointments and the Fed's interest rate decisions are influencing Bitcoin's downward trend.

As we know, altcoins often follow Bitcoin's lead. This dip in BTC has also dragged down Ethereum and others, potentially creating excellent buying opportunities for those who might have hesitated before.

I know you guys will be asking me, why is this post when time's going out? To answer you, I'm already taking the dip. It's a good thing that some exchanges even started events, I am also currently trading some BTC and ETH in a trade to mine event on Bitget to earn some BGB rewards.

Well people might want to know that you guys think this is a perfect opportunity now to load up on BTC and ETH? I think people should take this as the perfect time to buy the dip while the dip exists now.
Pages:
Jump to: