Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange to start trading? - page 8. (Read 1170 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 195
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 19, 2023, 02:11:45 AM
Up until now I have been just buying and patiently waiting for the bull run but in the last week I have seen 2 altcoins I was interested in pump up 40% in less than 24 hours so want to try make some money and give trading a go.

What is the best site for this in the UK?

I am only going to start with $200 roughly to see what I can turn it into over the next few weeks and months as the market is starting to get very volatile so could be good opportunity to make some extra money which would then mean I can invest more into my long term plays.
If you are very experienced about trading then surely you can earn money by trading. But you can use Binance Exchange and kucoin Exchange for trading. Because all these exchange sites are very useful for trading. You can trade with $200 or less it's up to you but always remember not to get too greedy with altcoin and don't hold it for long. Because at any moment the altcoin market can be dumping. Once the altcoin market takes a dump, it takes a long time to recover. I went into trading thinking like you but in return I got hurt in my trading. Whatever your goal is, I hope you succeed.
Activity: 742
Merit: 529
November 19, 2023, 01:59:13 AM
I am just getting bored of only buying and waiting for bull run as I have been doing that for almost 2 years now

You have hold the forth stockpiling for a wholesome 2 years now and just a few months in view to the BTC halving and a harmonizing bull run you have suddenly gone grew bored. That's weird.

Trade is completely different from holding, the risk associated with it is too high that $200 can't take you anywhere and from your op it's obvious you are about trading for the first time which very unlikely for you to make profit, so don't get too comfortable with a few basics you must have learnt about trading. Am not being pessimistic but realistic with you, to be a better trader you have to be prepared to make losses and those losses means money , the preliminary question you be asking yourself is are you ready to lose your money and be comfortable about it.

copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1481
Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k
November 19, 2023, 12:57:38 AM
You should start with any exchange that doesn't require you to provide KYC documents to just buy or sell, withdraw, and deposit. There might be a limit to it (On withdrawals) however it's the best option if you want to go with a Centralised Exchange. Earlier, you could just use Binance as it's the #1 Exchange in terms of liquidity and overall stability.
Activity: 602
Merit: 387
Rollbit is for you. Take $RLB token!
November 18, 2023, 11:14:28 PM
It's hard to say what is a best exchange for you because to choose an exchange, you have to consider many things: KYC or non-KYC, Taker, Maker trading fee, withdrawal fee.

I am not sure about UK, you can find some from exchanges for Europe.
https://www.cryptowisser.com/exchanges?continent=EU&coins=&fee=2.0

If you don't like KYC
https://kycnot.me/

I am only going to start with $200 roughly to see what I can turn it into over the next few weeks and months as the market is starting to get very volatile so could be good opportunity to make some extra money which would then mean I can invest more into my long term plays.
I will go frankly with you, trading is difficult and it's hard to get rich with trading.

Your capital for trading is smal, $200 and I will use it for investment to layer 2 projects like Arbitrum or Optimism. If these projects successfully make its bull run in 2024 and 2025, chance for x10 or x20 with their tokens is possible. It's a better choice than trading.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
November 18, 2023, 11:04:01 PM
What coins are you buying? Majot exchange list only good projects on Binance and Kucoin, but if you also trading other unknown coins these are usually present on mexc exchange. Id like to use this they dont need to engage with KYC and Ive been using that eversince. Well for major coins its alwsys Binance on the top of the list as it have huge volume and very user friendly exchange.
Activity: 114
Merit: 93
Fly free sweet Mango.
November 18, 2023, 09:28:27 PM
Following the above advice it looks like KuCoin and Bitfinex are good options, but apparently those exchanges don't operate in the UK.

ra/]https[Suspicious link removed]ra/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kaspa/

What exchange do you currently use, if you don't mind providing that info?

EDIT: the allianceblock-nexera/ is getting marked as Suspicious. 

That might be a sign... 

Activity: 614
Merit: 25
November 18, 2023, 08:49:28 PM
The two altcoins I am talking about are Alliance Block & Kaspa which have both been very up and down over the last week or so. Alliance Block pumped 35% in less than a day today.

I am just getting bored of only buying and waiting for bull run as I have been doing that for almost 2 years now
Activity: 322
Merit: 124
November 18, 2023, 08:34:25 PM
There are certain precautions you must take when choosing an exchange to trade with. Whether you choose a decentralized or centralized exchange for trading, security matters more. It should be remembered that if you choose a centralized exchange but do not pay attention to security issues, you will be facing a big threat.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
November 18, 2023, 08:06:17 PM
Know that trading can be the start of losses. Trade with the amount of money that you can afford to lose.

What coins are you talking about?

On coingecko, click on the coins and click on 'market' which will list the exchanges that the coin is traded. You can also do that on Coinmarketcap.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971
BTC price road to $80k
November 18, 2023, 07:58:15 PM
Do you mind to tell us what 2 altcoins you want to trade?
So that we can find the right exchange that supports these two coins.

Or search for the coins you want here https://www.coingecko.com/ and then check the coin and what exchange supports it.
Activity: 614
Merit: 25
November 18, 2023, 07:51:19 PM
Up until now I have been just buying and patiently waiting for the bull run but in the last week I have seen 2 altcoins I was interested in pump up 40% in less than 24 hours so want to try make some money and give trading a go.

Pages:
Jump to: