Pages:
Author

Topic: Beware of Increasingly Sophisticated Malware Infection Attempts - page 5. (Read 703021 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Basic , thanks representing your distribution . This data is extremely significant representing each fellow of this assembly . That's a extremely devil-may-care conflict , reason should anyone achieve that. We have to be deliberate of malware assails and have to study many almost how to keep off them.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
I was one of the victims of this malware 'scams' who took all my Minexcoin. My anti-virus didn't alert me of any suspicious activity on my pc until I open my wallet with a zero balance. I just wish I did stake my MNX on the minex bank.  Cry
Activity: 4
I have experienced this such issue before. I have since quit utilizing bitcoin center as a wallet and not had a wallet that you have to download to your PC to utilize it since I think that its irritating to need to download the blockchain each time you sign into the program. Also it eats up alot of my data transmission that I am by all accounts coming up short on when the month's end approaches.
Activity: 15
I base extremely worthy data hither representing myself. Instantly I recognise how to keep safe myself from afflicted -wishers. I thank the initiator of this theme and each those who join in in the talk and plam worthy data .
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
What I encountered (currently missing from the first post) is a copy of the ANN, but with a "team donation address" added at the bottom.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
I thought that it should not bother me. But it turned out that my device is participating in mining, and I did not even suspect it. Be more careful.

How can this be possible, also how did you know it was mining?
If you see unusual usage of your GPU/video card/HDD it means that something is running that you never noticed.

And it's possible that its mining through any of those and the cause of it is you probably clicked and downloaded a malware that contains a mining software.
Not necessary to dowload a phishing malware to give permission to your device to mine for hackers. Some of the new methods are accessing your cpu/gpu only with your navigator, so it just need you to make a click in a wrong link you received via email or visit a website where you are asked to accept installing cookies into your browser. I don't really know how to identify them but it just recommended to not use any suspecious link and to frequently verify your cpu/gpu work.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Now this topic is relevant. The progress and development of the crypto currency does not stand still, and this is what scammers are also inventing new ways of hacking. Therefore, you need to be careful and monitor security
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1295
More and more new harmful programs appear every day, so it was always that someone wants to steal someone else's money, it's because hackers can not catch the police.
Activity: 6
I have likewise seen, I was not able download one of the digital currency centers as it was hailed up as being hurtful by norton web security! This is very likely with the majority of the cryptographic money centers as they are open source which amounts to nothing is shielding them from being hacked and set onto the digital currency's site keeping in mind the end goal to assault the PCs of numerous clients!
Activity: 376
Merit: 251
I thought that it should not bother me. But it turned out that my device is participating in mining, and I did not even suspect it. Be more careful.

If you see unusual usage of your GPU/video card/HDD it means that something is running that you never noticed.

And it's possible that its mining through any of those and the cause of it is you probably clicked and downloaded a malware that contains a mining software.
Activity: 56

Activity: 336
Merit: 13
What a shite. When you unknowingly paste their address and press send, you lose your precious coin forever. Just remember to always check the sending address twice.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1295
Every day more and more new virus programs emerge that our electronic wallets are working programs and so on, otherwise the antiviruses would react as quickly and those harmful programs would appear.
Activity: 14
Thanks representing this its a large support i get a associate got hacked and he dont recognise how he's been taxicab so aloof want recognise is thither whatever opportunity to avoid this similar opposed virus what desire you recommeded anitu virus to avoid this form of malware thanks its a large support .
Activity: 6
hello everyone  , here im talking about a new cryptocurrency which is THUNDERSTAKE (TSC) . TSC PoS staking rewards: 900% APR fixed, every block number dividable by 10 is a superblock with double APR (1800 %) .
we have made products with TSC logo which you can buy from our website with TSC coin as payment. TSC is live on CMC and 5 exchanges  , Cyptobridge,mercatox,Stokes.exchange, bittrex and escodex .
here is our website link https://thunderstake.com , and discord link : https://discord.gg/pC6sJXZ . you can get everything  from here  . have a look  .
Activity: 33
Many PCs have become targets...thanks for the update
Activity: 36
Thanks so much for sharing this info.
Everybody who can read this post will be aware about malware attacks. Most especially scammers are everywhere.
So let's be careful.
Activity: 224
there is no way to get rid of them
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
First, thanks for your sharing. This information is very important for all members of this forum. That's a very irresponsible action, why should anyone do that. We must be careful of malware attacks and must learn more about how to avoid them.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Hello everyone !
I am a newbie. I have a few words to tell you about what I know with the help of my better brothers. On the issue of how to safely switch our tokens back and forth , I have a great tool so many friends here know that is MetaMask software it is very good support for the security of our transactions.
Good luck !

You're wrong. Metamask already several times hacked and users lost money. Security is guaranteed only by a hardware wallet or at least Myetherwallet offline.
Pages:
Jump to: