Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance Launchpool, a possible earning opportunity? - page 6. (Read 1355 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 516
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Billions are being transacted through exchanges daily, especially on Binance, which has the largest volume of all. I personally don't believe that something can easily influence Binance, nor that it can simply be hacked one day and disappear from existence. Just because similar things have happened to other exchanges doesn't mean that they'll also occur on Binance. On top of that, if something like you described happened, it would have an immense effect on cryptocurrencies as a whole, as it's the largest exchange; it would put a huge dent on cryptocurrencies, and nobody would trust them or centralized exchanges ever again.

With that being said, us losing funds, which aren't a huge sum of money either, will probably be the least of our issues, as everything would start to collapse.
In all my years of existence in the space, I've never come across scam connecting to my binance account because the exchange is top and reliable, their security are very tighten uncomparable to other exchanges. Losing funds do actually influence our minds to do wrong things and I'm acquainted prior to the motives generated whenever we lose. Binance is top crypto exchange and it would be really difficult before it's been hacked. I've slight challenges but trying my best to recover from the losses recorded, almost liquidated my binance portfolio.

To be listed on an exchange like binance a project needs to have strong backing behind them or they needs to have a strong community. It is true that every new project that got listed in binance give investors good profit in its early stages as listing on binance is bullish news for a project. But if you look closely, you will see binance is also a place for dead or abandoned projects that got delisted after one or two years of listing because of their inactivity. So the long-term listing on binance can not provide a project survival guarantee.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 421
Yes I think that binance launch pool is a good way to earning some good profit if you are a bnb holder. Even then it's a risky to holding fund on centralised exchanger. I have already doing hold bnb on flexible earning and I am very happy to get some binance pool token when I got some from launch pool I did immediate convert to them on stable coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 85
Billions are being transacted through exchanges daily, especially on Binance, which has the largest volume of all. I personally don't believe that something can easily influence Binance, nor that it can simply be hacked one day and disappear from existence. Just because similar things have happened to other exchanges doesn't mean that they'll also occur on Binance. On top of that, if something like you described happened, it would have an immense effect on cryptocurrencies as a whole, as it's the largest exchange; it would put a huge dent on cryptocurrencies, and nobody would trust them or centralized exchanges ever again.

With that being said, us losing funds, which aren't a huge sum of money either, will probably be the least of our issues, as everything would start to collapse.
In all my years of existence in the space, I've never come across scam connecting to my binance account because the exchange is top and reliable, their security are very tighten uncomparable to other exchanges. Losing funds do actually influence our minds to do wrong things and I'm acquainted prior to the motives generated whenever we lose. Binance is top crypto exchange and it would be really difficult before it's been hacked. I've slight challenges but trying my best to recover from the losses recorded, almost liquidated my binance portfolio.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 758
You sound so deep into their service. It seems as though they have really made you trust them till you do not worry about something that is actually valid. I use binance, so it’s not as if I don’t use it, but I don’t hold my funds there. No matter how trusted and how strong, it is a centralized exchange. By using any CEX (any one at all), you aren’t the one who is in complete charge of your money. I use them but I am so conscious about this. Hopefully someday it doesn’t happen and something goes wrong. Maybe a hack, etc. but it is actually possible even if Binance is the most popular or whatever title we may want to say.
I've made a decent sum of money through their Launchpool projects, so I don't' see why not. As I've also mentioned in my previous post, billions are being transacted on Binance; if something were to happen to it, it would have an immense effect on the market and cryptocurrencies. I don't disagree; my Bitcoin is not on any exchange, not because of safety concerns, but because I don't want a centralized service that has all my details, including my ID and perhaps my tax identification number, to know how much money I've got.

Sheepless AI's launchpool is ending in approximately two hours. We'll see how it progresses tomorrow, when it's listed at 10:00 UTC. Moreover, another project was announced, again, XAI, for 4 days, starting on January 5. We'll see how that goes.
Merit: 281
Well, I was rather talking about when the launchpad project goes live and gets listed and you trade it. What happened to me was trading a token that just finished their launchpad. That’s where I meant risk. So, I reread and understood that OP is talking about the calculation period of 30 days which happens before the token listing. However, there’s still risk because you’re doing this on a centralized exchange. What if something happens and there comes a story saying that the money in the vault where people staked their BNB has this or that issue or hack? Doing anything in a centralized exchange is by default a risk. Honestly.

You sound so deep into their service. It seems as though they have really made you trust them till you do not worry about something that is actually valid. I use binance, so it’s not as if I don’t use it, but I don’t hold my funds there. No matter how trusted and how strong, it is a centralized exchange. By using any CEX (any one at all), you aren’t the one who is in complete charge of your money. I use them but I am so conscious about this. Hopefully someday it doesn’t happen and something goes wrong. Maybe a hack, etc. but it is actually possible even if Binance is the most popular or whatever title we may want to say.
Well, I was rather talking about when the launchpad project goes live and gets listed and you trade it. What happened to me was trading a token that just finished their launchpad. That’s where I meant risk. So, I reread and understood that OP is talking about the calculation period of 30 days which happens before the token listing. However, there’s still risk because you’re doing this on a centralized exchange. What if something happens and there comes a story saying that the money in the vault where people staked their BNB has this or that issue or hack? Doing anything in a centralized exchange is by default a risk. Honestly.

That literally never has happened! Just as a comparison, here are some numbers for the recent launchpool for NFP. FDUSD staking income is 11.87% yearly. Over a period of 7 days, and assuming you invest 10k FDUSD you "loose" (opportunity cost) 22 FDUSD. For that, you got about 118 NFP, which could be sold at launch for about 1.1 FDUSD / NFP, so about 6 times as much as the opportunity cost. And this is the norm, not an exception. And btw, in case you use BNB, you can keep them in the earning account and still receive the airdrops, so there is zero opportunity cost there.
That's true; with BNB, you can even stake with a locked-in period and still be eligible for launchpool rewards, which is great. I was disappointed when launchpool projects started pouring in because I had just locked my BNB for 30 days. Then I realized that I'm receiving both BNB and the newly listed tokens. This is literally the definition of risk-free if you're staking or holding BNB. I made a quick $60 with NFP, and I'm anticipating earning more through the Sheepless AI, which is to be listed for trading on Binance in 2 days from today.
Wtf do you mean risk free? Sorry to use hard language but just know that there are many people who lose their money. I’ve had bad experience with binance launchpad that I do not participate in it anymore. And even if I will, a super tiny amount will do. Any crypto listed on Binance launchpad is normally so volatile and needs a lot of caution. I’m happy for you as you’ve been making profits, but please don’t think it’s risk-free money. Be very careful when investing and only what you can afford to lose should be invested.
Please explain, because you either haven't understood how the launchpool works or you messed up by buying BNB just to stake the new coins and were disappointed to find that the token you staked for was a flop and/or your BNB lost value and you decided to sell, which is purely your fault. Not all projects thrive, but from my experience, most are worth it.

The launchpool isn't a panacea, and the majority of us cannot fully take advantage of it because we don't have extravagant amounts of BNB, but still, there are opportunities and money to be made.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
Is it worth it? As I said, if you're not a long-term holder of BNB, and you will just buy BNB for the sake of the launchpool like me, it isn't worth it, but aside from that, if you have many BNB in your portfolio then it's good to park it into these type of projects. Take note that the bull run is coming so we might see many projects that will be launched under Binance Launchpool. Smiley Maybe it's the time to buy?  Grin
Well thats right. If you arent a holder of bnb for a long time and wanna try it just to get some new tokens and this isnt for you. Some already ripping it as they buy bnb during super cheap and just getting reward on every binance open on launchpool. Well thats really the reality since they got tons of bnb. I have too but not so many enough to get some decent profits from their launchpool and also I also sold it to usdt sometime or bnb to make an increase in my staked too. I think its really time to buy bnb since most launchpool now are ongoing and might see a continous projects on their way.
That literally never has happened! Just as a comparison, here are some numbers for the recent launchpool for NFP. FDUSD staking income is 11.87% yearly. Over a period of 7 days, and assuming you invest 10k FDUSD you "loose" (opportunity cost) 22 FDUSD. For that, you got about 118 NFP, which could be sold at launch for about 1.1 FDUSD / NFP, so about 6 times as much as the opportunity cost. And this is the norm, not an exception. And btw, in case you use BNB, you can keep them in the earning account and still receive the airdrops, so there is zero opportunity cost there.
That's true; with BNB, you can even stake with a locked-in period and still be eligible for launchpool rewards, which is great. I was disappointed when launchpool projects started pouring in because I had just locked my BNB for 30 days. Then I realized that I'm receiving both BNB and the newly listed tokens. This is literally the definition of risk-free if you're staking or holding BNB. I made a quick $60 with NFP, and I'm anticipating earning more through the Sheepless AI, which is to be listed for trading on Binance in 2 days from today.
Wtf do you mean risk free? Sorry to use hard language but just know that there are many people who lose their money. I’ve had bad experience with binance launchpad that I do not participate in it anymore. And even if I will, a super tiny amount will do. Any crypto listed on Binance launchpad is normally so volatile and needs a lot of caution. I’m happy for you as you’ve been making profits, but please don’t think it’s risk-free money. Be very careful when investing and only what you can afford to lose should be invested.
Please explain, because you either haven't understood how the launchpool works or you messed up by buying BNB just to stake the new coins and were disappointed to find that the token you staked for was a flop and/or your BNB lost value and you decided to sell, which is purely your fault. Not all projects thrive, but from my experience, most are worth it.

The launchpool isn't a panacea, and the majority of us cannot fully take advantage of it because we don't have extravagant amounts of BNB, but still, there are opportunities and money to be made.
Activity: 420
Merit: 273
Similar to other capital attraction platforms, launchpool also has its own challenges. In cases where the participation volume is too large, there are not too many expectations of profits, and there are also risks when BNB price drops, priority with stable pools is really too narrow. But it is an investment that has the potential to increase profits and risks, so if you accept it, I think there is not too much to think about. And with Binance, their reputation has been proven, pumping is good but remember that anything can happen with centralized services. FTX is a more realistic example for us. But of course, at this stage I also have to admit that the chances of making a profit are better.

I can risk to put my money on a project that has affiliate with Binance, because they've built a solid reputation in the crypto space, although i presently don't have interest in this launchpool, but I can't deny it's potentials to be profitable. I can only echo what the knowledgeable people in crypto would say, that you should stake the money that you can afford to loose, because afterall nobody can deny the risks that's associated with anything that has to do with cryptocurrencies. So let the launchpool potential perticipants do there research and decide whether they're good for it or not.
Activity: 252
Merit: 47
I already had some BNB and a few thousand stablecoins. The only risk involved with a project not hitting off is the potential loss of income that I'd receive from other staking sources. Right now, for instance, USDT and FDUSD have a decent APY; if I made more through them during the launchpool staking period rather than with the launchpool tokens, then it was a failure.

Activity: 1358
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Partially, you can reduce investments in the Launchpool by the fact that you can participate in the projects listed in Binance Incubation. With a high degree of probability, such projects are carried out by rewarded testnets, and thus we can receive a certain number of project tokens almost without investment. After announcing the launch of a project in the Launchpool, we can purchase another portion of the tokens.
Activity: 252
Merit: 47

What risks are there? Please elaborate! Under the assumption that you are anyway invested in BNB on Binance, there is zero risk in participating in a launchpool. It's literally free money you get. In the case of a launchpad, you have a small risk during the calculation period where your BNB is locked for a few hours, but that's it. The BNB you pay for the new coins in a launchpad event are a fraction of the value of the coins you get, and since there is no lock-up period, you can immediately monetize the difference. So that's as much of a risk-free opportunity as you will ever get!
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Yes, this Fusionist ace as far as I know was airdropped last year, even some collectors in my country were able to buy 5-7$ each ace. I regret not participating in the hunt and claiming it, it was beyond prediction. If you talk about capital and choose a launchpad like you, I don't have that much money, binance usually has a very small percentage of capital, which initially held bnb for the launchpad, it was not continued because of the little that was obtained. Although currently down ace is stable even though it has entered $10, ace is a good product in addition to binance output, it is not a benchmark because a good project depends on the dev and community, if in the future there is something like ace it might be effective if you join the airdrop, buy fellow users and join the launchpad. I invest and know my risk before buying.

Launchpad is a middle solution that cex offers by not reducing the number of assets (stake), if the price value is yes, it depends on the trend because it fluctuates. I also want to participate diligently but can't do much.
Activity: 284
Merit: 1
Binance launchpool it's a very great opportunity to binance users binance is a big exchange and they are announced project launchpool definitely they give profit to there users other wise some are not give expected profit but more are give there users good profit but it's depends your fund if you are fund is big so your reward is big .
I had tried participating in a project's launchpool, using the USDT, which the FDUSD has now replaced. Participation was useless because those who staked the USDT only received 20% of the allocation of the project's tokens. As for those who stake the BNB, they received 80%, and what I found frankly is that whales and those who have large amounts of money will have this matter profitable for them, as they will receive a large percentage of the allocations thanks to the vast capital that they have and their possession of a large number of BNB. As for those with small capitals and those holding stablecoins, the situation is different for them, and what I see is that the price of BNB may move upward immediately after Binance starts launching the project on the Launchpool and after Launchpool ends and the project's taken be listed on Binance, whales may start selling incrementally, which could lead to a massive loss for BNB holders more than the profits they made from Launchpool, I generally do not prefer tokens backed by centralized exchange platforms.
That's something I also noticed, and it's a bummer. I believe that all their launch pools are run that way. I don't have much BNB either—less than a single coin, to be honest. There are currently 14 million BNB staked in Sheepless AI and approximately 2 billion in the other two stablecoins together. With BNB worth approximately $300, it's over 4 billion dollars worth of BNB staked. They're practically encouraging you to acquire BNB to receive more tokens from Launchpools, something I'm not too fond of because the risk-free term ceases to apply.
I wouldn't say "risk-free" but it is definitely a likely outcome that they would go up after release, which means that you do have a chance to make a profit. I know that many people approach it carefully because you are basically investing your money into something that doesn't even exist on any level, and just betting your money that when it is released, so basically when it starts to exist, it will worth more than you invested.

That does make some people some money, but there are plenty of projects that just crashed to zero as well, it is not unheard of and that's why many fear it. I would suggest if anyone cared to join this, then it would be a smart move to just focus on making money based on small capital, just put very little into them.
I already had some BNB and a few thousand stablecoins. The only risk involved with a project not hitting off is the potential loss of income that I'd receive from other staking sources. Right now, for instance, USDT and FDUSD have a decent APY; if I made more through them during the launchpool staking period rather than with the launchpool tokens, then it was a failure.
I tried the last one which is the Fusionist (ACE). I only bought 100$ worth of BNB and staked it there for the whole 5 days. For the whole 5 days, I only get I think around 0.24 ACE which is immediately sold for around 4$. It's my first time joining the launchpool, and it's risk-free. If you're a long-time holder of BNB, joining this launchpool would be beneficial for you because it's free money.

The only risk with this one is the fact that the price of BNB might go down anytime. I don't know if you can take out your BNB or stablecoins during the farming time. Launchpool a possible earning opportunity? Yes because it's kind of airdrop in the sense that they are giving you free tokens that already have a value because, in the future, these tokens will be listed on the exchange.

Is it worth it? As I said, if you're not a long-term holder of BNB, and you will just buy BNB for the sake of the launchpool like me, it isn't worth it, but aside from that, if you have many BNB in your portfolio then it's good to park it into these type of projects. Take note that the bull run is coming so we might see many projects that will be launched under Binance Launchpool. Smiley Maybe it's the time to buy?  Grin
Certainly not. I wouldn't purchase BNB in hopes of receiving greater returns on some random token; I already have some from the past, so it eventually pays off. The risk of BNB losing its value is far greater than what these tokens are worth. It's a great opportunity for long-term holders and supporters of BNB, and now that I'm thinking of it, if I had noticed from scratch how the rewards are allocated, I possibly would have bought some more BNB when it was more affordable.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
~
I personally believe that if these projects are taken advantage of through Launchpool, it's basically risk-free money. The only thing you're risking is the opportunity cost of the money you're putting into staking.

What are your thoughts? Have you ever tried it before, and if yes, do you believe it's worth a try?
I tried the last one which is the Fusionist (ACE). I only bought 100$ worth of BNB and staked it there for the whole 5 days. For the whole 5 days, I only get I think around 0.24 ACE which is immediately sold for around 4$. It's my first time joining the launchpool, and it's risk-free. If you're a long-time holder of BNB, joining this launchpool would be beneficial for you because it's free money.

The only risk with this one is the fact that the price of BNB might go down anytime. I don't know if you can take out your BNB or stablecoins during the farming time. Launchpool a possible earning opportunity? Yes because it's kind of airdrop in the sense that they are giving you free tokens that already have a value because, in the future, these tokens will be listed on the exchange.

Is it worth it? As I said, if you're not a long-term holder of BNB, and you will just buy BNB for the sake of the launchpool like me, it isn't worth it, but aside from that, if you have many BNB in your portfolio then it's good to park it into these type of projects. Take note that the bull run is coming so we might see many projects that will be launched under Binance Launchpool. Smiley Maybe it's the time to buy?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I wouldn't say "risk-free" but it is definitely a likely outcome that they would go up after release, which means that you do have a chance to make a profit. I know that many people approach it carefully because you are basically investing your money into something that doesn't even exist on any level, and just betting your money that when it is released, so basically when it starts to exist, it will worth more than you invested.

That does make some people some money, but there are plenty of projects that just crashed to zero as well, it is not unheard of and that's why many fear it. I would suggest if anyone cared to join this, then it would be a smart move to just focus on making money based on small capital, just put very little into them.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
CoinPoker.com
(...)

What are your thoughts? Have you ever tried it before, and if yes, do you believe it's worth a try?
For me, it's good. The only difficult here is you use a non-stablecoin asset during launch pool. Because you could lose its value over time just to be able to get the new coins and sometimes it's not worth it or you will lose more.
Another thing is after the launch pool or during, for me it's better to take profits like sell some of new tokens you got from launchpool, it's good to take profits.
Pages:
Jump to: