Pages:
Author

Topic: coin mixer service - page 2. (Read 345 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
August 30, 2022, 06:22:00 AM
I think people will always look for mixer service, even if it is risky for them to use it based on their location.

Most users here are a customer so not sure if you're looking for advice at the right place, if anything most of us would advice potential users of your service to stay away until you've enough track record of being 'good enough' to use. 
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
August 30, 2022, 04:13:36 AM
After tornado.cash been seized, do you guys still looking for a similar/same service vendor?

I wonder if I may open this service but not sure of any potential risk there, anyone could advise?

1. If you're asking about mixer for Ethereum, you should ask in altcoins section.
2. Bitcoin mixers do exist, work properly and have customers.
3. I advise you think very hard whether you start or not such a service. If you had to ask this question, I think that the safer answer is "no", since it's not only about running a software, it's also about keeping the setup secure and maybe also hide your tracks to avoid what has happened with tornado.cash
Activity: 6
Merit: 1
August 29, 2022, 12:59:23 PM
After tornado.cash been seized, do you guys still looking for a similar/same service vendor?
Pages:
Jump to: