Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have any methods to do it? - page 2. (Read 1076 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 216
I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹
October 10, 2023, 02:04:58 AM
If you have been in the crypto space for a long time, then you have good experience with the market, and you mentioned you are a holder. If you have proper knowledge and if you have made profit from trading in the past, then surely you can earn good amount of money daily by trading. Moreover, if you adopt a good method for daily income from spot market, then surely you will be successful. It will be possible to earn $50 to $100 dollars per day by spot trading, in which case you need to increase the amount of money for investment. If you start trading with high amount of money, then you can make more profit in case you need to increase the amount of money to trade later. You can't earn much daily with small amount of money, so you need to go to higher money level. Moreover, there are risks involved, and you have to avoid those risks and be careful otherwise you may lose money.  To manage your risk, you need to analyze the market well before trading. And should you use stop loss while trading so that you don't lose much, but you can earn this amount daily.
Activity: 476
Merit: 212
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
October 09, 2023, 02:08:38 PM
I am in crypto for a few years and i have good knowledge of the crypto markets and their behavior. For the past few years, I am mostly invested in some top crypto project and held it till I get decent profits. You can say i am a holder. Now i want to try something different. I want to try day trading methods to generate a daily income from the spot market.

Is that even possible to earn 50$-100$ every day with spot trading? If yes then what methods you are using and how do you manage your risk?

What is your portfolio, I must say that profit mostly depends on a person's portfolio, that is how much he has and how much ability he has to lose in trading at a time, he should cover himself.

The amount of $50-$100 needs a decent portfolio, through which you can generate this earning. above $15k would be better for it. How much experience do you have in crypto? If you have gained much experience and know the trading strategies then losing pressure will be less and the target is achievable, but if you are not experienced enough then it will be almost risky at some points.

But you have always been ready for a loss, some days you get more than $100, or also you can lose more than $100, so consistency is far more important, I hope you understand what I mean!

I can not totally agree on that. Having a strong portfolio is important but this is not the only factor that will give you an amazing result. A good money management strategy and having the courage to make the right decision in time are some key factors that should be on our minds. Without proper money management your portfolio can be at risk so I wanted to know the overall strategy. The plan to enter a trade, exit from it and use a money management strategy.
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 08, 2023, 09:29:50 PM
I am in crypto for a few years and i have good knowledge of the crypto markets and their behavior. For the past few years, I am mostly invested in some top crypto project and held it till I get decent profits. You can say i am a holder. Now i want to try something different. I want to try day trading methods to generate a daily income from the spot market.

Is that even possible to earn 50$-100$ every day with spot trading? If yes then what methods you are using and how do you manage your risk?

What is your portfolio, I must say that profit mostly depends on a person's portfolio, that is how much he has and how much ability he has to lose in trading at a time, he should cover himself.

The amount of $50-$100 needs a decent portfolio, through which you can generate this earning. above $15k would be better for it. How much experience do you have in crypto? If you have gained much experience and know the trading strategies then losing pressure will be less and the target is achievable, but if you are not experienced enough then it will be almost risky at some points.

But you have always been ready for a loss, some days you get more than $100, or also you can lose more than $100, so consistency is far more important, I hope you understand what I mean!
Activity: 1932
Merit: 511
October 08, 2023, 11:40:35 AM
It should be possible with large capital. At least you must have more than $10,000 to trade. target 1% one day. but if that much money comes in one coin it will definitely move the price. no need to be complicated. I think it would be effective to set a target of 10% per transaction, which is already a lot with large capital. If we target it to be one day it will feel very difficult and even seem impossible.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 08, 2023, 07:29:13 AM

For someone who is skilled at trading on the market, such as daily traders, making profits every day seems to be possible. But the problem is that not everyone can become a reliable day trader. I am also studying to become a day trader. And yeah I'm still not proficient. I still have more to learn. Because each of me often messes up by leaving the analysis that I have made. But one thing that is certain in trading on the spot market is that we must have quite large capital if we want to easily get daily profits of up to $50 USD per day.

I have an acquaintance who is also a day trader. But he said that not every day he can get maximum profits.

It is possible to earn 50-100 dollars a day in crypto trading, but it is not easy to do that. The only ones who can do that are traders who have a large fund in the exchange and a deep understanding of trading activity. Now this is my question: are you an expert crypto trader? Do you have a lot of trading experience here in the crypto space? Do you have a big fund?

So that you can get that, there is a chance that no matter how good you are at reading the chart in terms of technical and fundamentals, if the market is a bit gentle and the bad news in the crypto industry goes hand in hand, it will appear in the end as useless.

I do not consider myself an expert but I do have extensive knowledge about trading and market behavior. I started trading way before I started learning about bitcoin. I have experience in forex, stock and option trading though my trading career wasn't that charming back in time. I have learned my lesson and gained experience along the way. What i found is that market behavior is wild in bitcoin compared to forex. So I need a strategy to earn as much as i was earning in forex and stock.

If you've had a lot of experience before and you've learned from the mistakes you've made, and that's what you're planning to do, then do it. I even think it's better if you try the strategy you're thinking of before you post here; at least if you've done what you're planning first and you've seen the results, whether they're good or not, you can say if it makes more sense if I compare it to this.

Right, it would have been better for us to discuss now if that's what happened, right? Others will have a better idea of your experience if you did the things you planned to do in my assessment.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
October 07, 2023, 11:05:15 AM
Holding bitcoin for more than 10 years proved better than any investment. Do that Smiley
October 07, 2023, 11:04:03 AM

For someone who is skilled at trading on the market, such as daily traders, making profits every day seems to be possible. But the problem is that not everyone can become a reliable day trader. I am also studying to become a day trader. And yeah I'm still not proficient. I still have more to learn. Because each of me often messes up by leaving the analysis that I have made. But one thing that is certain in trading on the spot market is that we must have quite large capital if we want to easily get daily profits of up to $50 USD per day.

I have an acquaintance who is also a day trader. But he said that not every day he can get maximum profits.

It is possible to earn 50-100 dollars a day in crypto trading, but it is not easy to do that. The only ones who can do that are traders who have a large fund in the exchange and a deep understanding of trading activity. Now this is my question: are you an expert crypto trader? Do you have a lot of trading experience here in the crypto space? Do you have a big fund?

So that you can get that, there is a chance that no matter how good you are at reading the chart in terms of technical and fundamentals, if the market is a bit gentle and the bad news in the crypto industry goes hand in hand, it will appear in the end as useless.

I do not consider myself an expert but I do have extensive knowledge about trading and market behavior. I started trading way before I started learning about bitcoin. I have experience in forex, stock and option trading though my trading career wasn't that charming back in time. I have learned my lesson and gained experience along the way. What i found is that market behavior is wild in bitcoin compared to forex. So I need a strategy to earn as much as i was earning in forex and stock.
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
October 07, 2023, 10:35:33 AM

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
October 06, 2023, 07:57:09 PM

You have to really test different strategies until you come up with the one that is really effective.

Yes, it's possible to earn $50 - $500 every day with spot trading but pushing on that might give you a worst result because you are being aggressive.

Try to make your trading without stress. Regardless of the profit per day, just do day trading without pressuring yourself.
Activity: 630
Merit: 611
October 06, 2023, 07:47:35 PM

If a person has keen interest and give time to trading to visualize the condition of market then there will be no problem in gaining profit on daily basis but if you don't give your precious time to understand and evaluate the strategies then there will be difficulty for attaining of your wishes.

If you are expert then you can also earn more than 100$ because it totally depends on your activeness and expertise and your money will also play an important role as your higher sum will offer you higher return.
I think that if a person is not well in experience then daily return is difficult for him and also there is a possibility that you will loss on daily basis.
I agree with you. Because in the end, only those who are really serious about learning it and those who have long experience in crypto trading can become day traders. Because day traders actually have more difficulty controlling emotions. And to be able to control emotions in trading requires long experience that continues to hone our mentality as traders. Maybe we should learn from small capital. And try to get profits consistently. If we can be consistent with small capital. So slowly we can increase our capital in the spot market. And only trade on fundamentally strong trading pairs. And not just on very high-risk shitcoins.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 279
yes
October 06, 2023, 04:47:57 PM
A trader can not get a 100% positive result from every trade. All of the traders fall into situations situation when their trading skills and analysis fail to serve them. Professional traders manage to handle this kind of situation and lower the impact of losing trades by developing great money management strategies. So a new trader should focus on building their own money management strategies first.
Results really matters in the system, focusing on legit information will lead to winning, we trade to keep all hope alive in the system, not minding the necessary qualities available, rather pushing for the very best outcomes. Professional traders are experienced and capable of handling situations, they don't mind what's coming their way but strictly indulges thorough findings of useful information. Traders are in the system to accumulating substantial profits to the fullest of their capacity, though recording losses often, but ensuring our profits exceeds the lose ratio in trading is out target.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
October 06, 2023, 11:15:44 AM

Since you have been around crypto for a long time, from what I know, you have a good understanding of one. So you hold some coins for better benefits. And you need good experience if you want to earn in spot trading. And I think that what you want to do will be very risky.

That's why my suggestion is that you just invest and sell as soon as the price rises by 12-20%. And I think it is better to stay away from spot trading.
That would definitely be something that you could do if you really want to do but that doesn't mean that you should and that is the only thing you have to do. That is definitely not the right method to me for example, I try to hold as long as you possible and that would be profitable if you hold it long term.

There are a lot of people who made a killing by just holding and doing nothing at all. This should be just the way to go, and if you really want to sell that is also the possibility and you could go with that as well, but in that case you shouldn't really put any type of limit to it, you should try to make it as much wider as possible as long as possible for the long term as well. This means that the results will be depending on the market movements for the personal preference.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
October 04, 2023, 05:54:10 PM
I think we should be more careful about managing our funds for trading. Without proper money management no matter how great or experienced a trader you are there could be a big loss waiting for you. The market changes drastically in crypto so money management can protect your portfolio from every kind of risk. It can eliminate the risk of damage from emotional decision making as well.
Losing doesn't choose any type of trader, it comes to all forms and you are right that whether you're great in everything the time of losing is going to come no matter how good you are.

But the advantage with that is you know how to manage the risk and in spot, you're likely having more idea on how it goes and what timeframes you'll use to spot on good trades.

A trader can not get a 100% positive result from every trade. All of the traders fall into situations situation when their trading skills and analysis fail to serve them. Professional traders manage to handle this kind of situation and lower the impact of losing trades by developing great money management strategies.
Yes.

All of the traders, can't get 100% despite all the experiences and the analysis that can be given to their trades. It's already part of how trading is.

So a new trader should focus on building their own money management strategies first.
Like in what we tell in gamblers, they have to trade and start with capital that they can learn from their mistakes and afford to lose.
October 04, 2023, 12:45:09 PM
I am in crypto for a few years and i have good knowledge of the crypto markets and their behavior. For the past few years, I am mostly invested in some top crypto project and held it till I get decent profits. You can say i am a holder.
Yep you are a hodler and seems you are invested in alts too which is a good strategy when it comes to spreading risk Smiley

Now i want to try something different. I want to try day trading methods to generate a daily income from the spot market.
With the few years of trading I have to my name, I would discourage anybody trading with an intention of generating a daily profit as this could lead to revenge trading the second you record a loss , and knowing that you can not win on every day best to target a 5-20% ROI depending on account size.

Very much possible but this depends on account size, and your skill to read chart's as this will give you a better standing on whether to buy or sell the market.

Thanks for your advice. Yeah I know sometimes it can lead to revenge trading when traders record a loss. But I have a money management strategy that is helping me to exclude this emotional behavior from my trading activity. I don't care about the outcome of the trade when I have a working money management strategy. I always stick to my strategy and consider lost trades as a learning lesson.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 256
Just.bet - Decentralized On-chain Casino
October 04, 2023, 12:40:06 PM
even if the risk is manageable I'm not sure it can reduce the risk to even if it is medium. here the more we have for trading the greater the profit we get but also the faster the coin price moves. say want to make $100 a day. If that means a day we have to get 1% for $100 then we need $10,000. The problem is that this amount of money is definitely not easy to accommodate, therefore we don't have to chase time, at least we can target it in one transaction. for example, if you target a profit of $100 in one transaction, it is much easier.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 879
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
October 04, 2023, 12:24:06 PM
I am in crypto for a few years and i have good knowledge of the crypto markets and their behavior. For the past few years, I am mostly invested in some top crypto project and held it till I get decent profits. You can say i am a holder.
Yep you are a hodler and seems you are invested in alts too which is a good strategy when it comes to spreading risk Smiley

Now i want to try something different. I want to try day trading methods to generate a daily income from the spot market.
With the few years of trading I have to my name, I would discourage anybody trading with an intention of generating a daily profit as this could lead to revenge trading the second you record a loss , and knowing that you can not win on every day best to target a 5-20% ROI depending on account size.

Very much possible but this depends on account size, and your skill to read chart's as this will give you a better standing on whether to buy or sell the market.
October 04, 2023, 09:55:58 AM
I think we should be more careful about managing our funds for trading. Without proper money management no matter how great or experienced a trader you are there could be a big loss waiting for you. The market changes drastically in crypto so money management can protect your portfolio from every kind of risk. It can eliminate the risk of damage from emotional decision making as well.
Losing doesn't choose any type of trader, it comes to all forms and you are right that whether you're great in everything the time of losing is going to come no matter how good you are.

But the advantage with that is you know how to manage the risk and in spot, you're likely having more idea on how it goes and what timeframes you'll use to spot on good trades.

A trader can not get a 100% positive result from every trade. All of the traders fall into situations situation when their trading skills and analysis fail to serve them. Professional traders manage to handle this kind of situation and lower the impact of losing trades by developing great money management strategies. So a new trader should focus on building their own money management strategies first.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
October 03, 2023, 07:52:24 PM
For Spot trading, you can use DCA or Dual Investment method. Since you said you have studied the market and know how it works, it will be easy for you to use. Just get the price at a low price and sell when it gets high.
DCA is more ideal for holders than the spot traders.

Activity: 238
Merit: 7
BTC Lover|Crypto Educator| We Grow by Learning!
October 03, 2023, 05:24:36 PM
I am in crypto for a few years and i have good knowledge of the crypto markets and their behavior. For the past few years, I am mostly invested in some top crypto project and held it till I get decent profits. You can say i am a holder. Now I want to try something different. I want to try day trading methods to generate a daily income from the spot market.

For Spot trading, you can use DCA or Dual Investment method. Since you said you have studied the market and know how it works, it will be easy for you to use. Just get the price at a low price and sell when it gets high.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
"CoinPoker.com"
October 03, 2023, 04:20:22 PM
Trading really depends on experience.  As trading is unpredictable it may not be possible to earn the amount you mentioned by trading daily. As there is profit loss in trading then you may face loss.  But it may happen that you can earn more than the amount mentioned.  There's really no way to say for sure.I personally like spot trading and sport trading can earn good amount of profit.But if the capital is more, the amount of profit is also more.
The more experience you gain, the bigger your capital should become. The logic is that if you are someone with a great trading experience then you should be making profit, and if you are making a profit that means you should be trading with more money, and if you trade with more money that means you should be making more profit. So that type of logic makes sure that someone with a lot of trading experience could end up making a lot of money, more than you can spend, because your capital will keep on growing.

Most wealthy people do not even spend money they have, they take a loan against the money they are using, which is even bigger return since that saves you from being taxed as well. So all in al, I would say it can be done, and it only requires you to constantly keep getting better.

Anything does involved on having in need of capital then of course you would really be always needing that management on which it would really be that relevant and crucial into this field and this is something that you should really be considerate on doing so or else then you would really be likely on ending up on getting those huge losses just because you dont set out those risks limits on which
it is really that something that needed to be considered specially on touching up this space or whatever investment or businesses or trading you are dealing of with. Basing up on stated on op
which is intending to make out 50 to 100 bucks per day? Yes its possible but depends on how good your are on your trades + the amount that you do make out such position.
Its understandable that on the time that you do set out lisk risk trades then you would really be needing that huge amount of money which needs only getting a  small % of those
total amount on your position which might hit up those target of yours but the question is, do you have that kind of capital?
Pages:
Jump to: