Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still use Banks ? - page 11. (Read 1112 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176
December 13, 2023, 11:52:06 AM
We have cryptocurrency you still use Banks ?
The bank online many times not working slow Also i want to transfer fast to Canada to russia i cant do that or india to USA i cant do that i need instantly.
Also i asked money my bank dont give so If the bank don't help me to get rich then i dont need them.
Do you still use Banks ? Im using only cryptocurrency debit cards and they always work better than bank.
So Im still surprised If anyone still use Banks they are old

Do you use more crypto or banks for your daily or average transactions ?
Do you have had problems with hackers or someone steal money from your cryptocurrency or bank
Do you think banks not working reliable any more ?

I teach all my family to use cryptocurrency becouse i dont trust Banks and i think If you can tell your bank mind your business you are scam i told my bank If you not give me loans or credit i dont need you and i close it

You open so many threads with silly questions every day, it's rather painful. The vast majority of the world uses banks every day and it is cryptocurrency holders that are in the tiny majority. If your bank is slow loading online, then get a better bank - there are plenty of options to switch to in every country, you're not tied to a single bank for a lifetime and there is no excuse for a poorly performing website in the current age. There's a legitimate reason no bank in the Americas or vicinity of Europe will allow transactions to Russia, because they are under sanctions by any country with a conscious for invading their neighbour in a horrific war, get a clue.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 351
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 13, 2023, 10:54:22 AM
The bank online many times not working slow Also i want to transfer fast to Canada to russia i cant do that or india to USA i cant do that i need instantly.
Also i asked money my bank dont give so If the bank don't help me to get rich then i dont need them.
Do you still use Banks ? Im using only cryptocurrency debit cards and they always work better than bank.
Well yeah, I personally use banks up until now. My debit cards and e-wallets were from banks and they are way more convenient when it comes to purchases online or offline. The amount of fee is far more terrible when we use cryptocurrency in a smaller transactions so why bother using it when you have fiat? I would be happy to have a cryptocurrency debit card myself but unfortunately I have none. I don't know where to get one here in my country. How about the fee? Though having one could be cool but I am wondering about it's convenience here in my country as well.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 653
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
December 13, 2023, 10:53:30 AM
Bank is still needed in our life or day to day activities why because whenever you want to make local transfer another person within same entity you will use card to do that or going to bank directly to transfer. The main purpose of bitcoin or cryptocurrency is not to compete with bank rather as an assistant to bank to scale up where there seems to be a barrier in the network just as you said of trying to transfer money to next country but finding it difficult if such person knows how to use cryptocurrency you don't mind making that payment through bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.

I myself still use bank and I have my debit card with me, what I does most at times is to send some little amount or the exact I wished and want to spend for the week/month maybe after I might have exhausted it then I will have to send another because saving money in bank always leads to service charges the worst part of it is whether you save money in bank or initiate any transaction you would still be charged at the month ending.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
December 13, 2023, 10:47:51 AM
I hold bitcoin and few shitcoins. But that is for investment and store if value. Store of value for Bitcoin. Gambling for altcoins. So I convert altcoins to bitcoin or stable coin when it is time.

I still use fiat because people in my country are buying and selling with fiat. You will find it hard and frustrating to buy with bitcoin or other crypto. I prefer to use crypto, but the way my country is do not let me.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
December 13, 2023, 10:37:28 AM

Do you use more crypto or banks for your daily or average transactions ?
Do you have had problems with hackers or someone steal money from your cryptocurrency or bank
Do you think banks not working reliable any more ?

I teach all my family to use cryptocurrency becouse i dont trust Banks and i think If you can tell your bank mind your business you are scam i told my bank If you not give me loans or credit i dont need you and i close it
Pages:
Jump to: