Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Bitcoin can end poverty? In a nation today - page 9. (Read 1749 times)

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454
For me proverty is not the problem of a person but of the whole nation in my country the eradication of poverty has becomes necessary for the sustainable and inclusive growth of the let state the fate here Bitcoin has helps the poor by Increasin their savings and access to capital also it has help around 1.7million people in my country and also it has also impoverished people to control their investment.

I'm afraid not.

The government is the only one that can end poverty by giving opportunities to those people who are really in need of jobs to put food on their table. But sadly, most of the government doesn't really care about their people, in fact, they are using them when election comes by brainwashing them by their sugarcoated promises. Most of the government are corrupt, that's why poverty cannot be avoided if those greedy politicians are getting elected every single time.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
There has been no study or research that bitcoin can reduce poverty, if the bitcoin market cap continues to increase until it reaches 1000x from now then the benefits of bitcoin will only be felt by the bitcoin community, while those who don't know bitcoin will get nothing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 26
It is impossible to eradicate prover unless you will give all those poor people money to lift them up from poverty which is impossible to do and there are a lot of people in the world . They can even afford food how much more buying bitcoin? Other will also say to get an education so that they can get out of their situation but education is expensive still it is difficult to achieve. It is really a complex thing and it is very difficult to resolve. Bitcoin can help others life but cant resolve this kind of issue
I totally agree with you,  bitcoin can eradicate poverty to an extent but not entirely, Because in most interior countries in Africa not everybody is opportuned to own a smart phone, or a laptop and bitcoin can't eradicate poverty without technology, so I feel in some advance countries this might be possible in a very short while but coming to Africa it will take decades for bitcoin to eradicate poverty entirely from that country, that's if the eradication of poverty by bitcoin will be possible in that country.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
While it's true that poverty can be seen as a problem that affects the entire nation, it's also important to acknowledge that poverty is ultimately a problem that impacts individuals and families in very real and significant ways. In many cases, poverty can be traced back to systemic issues such as income inequality, lack of access to education and resources, and discrimination.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
It's great if bitcoin can help eradicate poverty in your country, regardless of how bitcoin can help those people.
in my country poverty also occurs but not as severe as your country.
but I don't think poverty can be eradicated with bitcoin because it takes real action to do that.
Activity: 499
Merit: 16
For me proverty is not the problem of a person but of the whole nation in my country the eradication of poverty has becomes necessary for the sustainable and inclusive growth of the let state the fate here Bitcoin has helps the poor by Increasin their savings and access to capital also it has help around 1.7million people in my country and also it has also impoverished people to control their investment.

Bitcoin will not be able to eradicate the problem of poverty but it will be able to help those who live in poor or developing countries to get out of poverty. There have been many examples in this forum that have been able to get out of poverty with the help of Bitcoin. In fact most of them eventually teach bitcoin adoption back to their society, because they know it will help their friends and will grow their economy.
One has to take charge of their life to leave the poverty zone and not expect bitcoin to fly into their wallet and make them rich overnight. There are several opportunities bitcoin provides for one to make steady income but the problem is how knowledgeable you're to take those opportunities and turn them into money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
Nah brother that's not the case with Bitcoin because BTC is a thing that could revolutionary in many ways but still our most people won't believe in crypto.
That's why when people don't believe in crypto and also countries than how Bitcoin will be able to solve poverty problems and that's why I will say that always make your base in every business and in this ways you will be able to make money.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Not yet, because in what way can bitcoin end poverty? With the technology? It is only part of the progress of the times and doesn't have a big effect on poor countries. Unless bitcoin can create jobs that can be accessed by everyone in the world without exception, then bitcoin can really end poverty.
The question is, in what way can bitcoin provide a job or income to all people in the world?
In as much as Bitcoin has saved many lives from wallowing in poverty then we should take a smart look on what Bitcoin had done to many investors by improving there lifestyles and making them live in a fullfil abode. I think Bitcoin is going to do more with time if we give ourselves the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin no matter how turbulent the market want to be. The wise investors are the one cashing from the market while those that are always in a hurry to take there profits would only make little money from the market.
besides being able to pull people out of poverty but we also have to see that many people are poor because of bitcoin, and that is the market, there are winners and there are losers. but that's not bitcoin's fault, it's just that they themselves don't have knowledge about the bitcoin market which in the end actually goes down. bitcoin can provide jobs, but for those who can afford it, because many people just want instant riches from the crypto world
Activity: 1008
Merit: 371

Bitcoin will not be able to eradicate the problem of poverty but it will be able to help those who live in poor or developing countries to get out of poverty. There have been many examples in this forum that have been able to get out of poverty with the help of Bitcoin. In fact most of them eventually teach bitcoin adoption back to their society, because they know it will help their friends and will grow their economy.
Activity: 700
Merit: 30
Bitcoin is not a poverty eradication scheme in the first place. Knowing that is very necessary. Of course, it can make those who stick to it with patience to leave a freedom and prosperous life but still, get yourself something to do in order to change your life for better. While patiently waiting for Bitcoin to alleviate poverty to some who believe in it, you must eat during that period of waiting.
Activity: 798
Merit: 547
Leo is resting.
Not yet, because in what way can bitcoin end poverty? With the technology? It is only part of the progress of the times and doesn't have a big effect on poor countries. Unless bitcoin can create jobs that can be accessed by everyone in the world without exception, then bitcoin can really end poverty.
The question is, in what way can bitcoin provide a job or income to all people in the world?
In as much as Bitcoin has saved many lives from wallowing in poverty then we should take a smart look on what Bitcoin had done to many investors by improving there lifestyles and making them live in a fullfil abode. I think Bitcoin is going to do more with time if we give ourselves the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin no matter how turbulent the market want to be. The wise investors are the one cashing from the market while those that are always in a hurry to take there profits would only make little money from the market.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
Investing in Bitcoin is just an opportunity that could help to improve our living and yes, it could create an impact on the economic system of the country. But honestly, this is not enough to end poverty in a particular country, not even in the locality because whether we like it or not, not all have the interest to invest, and many rejected this opportunity. Those who see the benefits and profit that they get from Bitcoin will certainly have the courage to take risks while others just leave and ignore it.
I don't think it's aimed at alleviating poverty, but the existence of bitcoin can provide opportunities for people to get out of poverty, including me, at least after knowing that bitcoin can help the family's economy, by doing bounty hunting, trading and investing. although sometimes I don't get money every month, but when there is bullish I will sell it and divide my money for several purposes, starting from other business capital, personal enjoyment, and preparing to invest again after the bearish occurs
It is a good insight about Bitcoin but mate, never underestimate the market nor overly think that everything that you wanted will happen too easily. As you can see, a lot of people have tried investing in Bitcoin but not all were able to manage to stay, and they are losing. And we are not even sure if this will might happen to you especially if you are out of control of your emotion and are impatient. Generally, this is just an opportunity, and not all who take this end up being successful because some people had become also a loser.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Bitcoin can a tool that can be used to eradicate poverty of course knowledge and skill is needed to scale through that menace, there are plenty opportunities offered by Bitcoin example investment in Bitcoin, however a poverty laden people wouldn't have enough money to invest in Bitcoin, alternatively learning some skills like graphic design etc, these set of jobs are paid with bitcoin and are readily available online for any individual in a poor country who has acquired those necessary skills to work remotely and earn a decent wage bypassing the unfriendly alternative source of payment like PayPal, Skrill etc.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

You are asking the question from a slightly narrow point of view as we say in our local language.  There is no single element capable of changing the poverty situation or the level of poverty.

True, poverty will always exist as long as there is life, sometimes life is indeed better filled with poor people, because when a poor person works to make ends meet, it is different from a rich person who is usually relaxed and feels that the wealth he has makes him arrogant .

I had mentioned in a previous comment that the main reason for the existence and continuation of poverty is mainly because there are rich people. Building a society based on classes will necessarily lead to great disparities between them, and the capitalist society is the best proof of that, since the era of slavery ended.
And with the development of the imperialist orientation of the world powers, it became possible to talk about poor and rich nations. It is not easy to get money to become rich but if we all became thinking this way it would be impossible since we still need poor people to say we are rich.
Activity: 616
Merit: 291
can be very helpful if only have capital.
to invest in bitcoin must have capital, if there is no capital how do you want to invest.

if the condition of the people is that they don't have the capital to even eat, it's just barely enough, it will definitely be very difficult for bitcoin to be able to help there, it can't even.

what must be done first in such a situation is that the government must first improve its economy, because it is the government that is responsible for the chaos or progress of the country.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
The presence of bitcoin provides an opportunity for anyone to earn additional income, but a unique fact occurs with the presence of bitcoin because there are many new millionaires such as project owners, exchange owners and so on, but we must understand that the presence of bitcoin is not enjoyed by everyone so hopes to reduce poverty are unlikely to be happen.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 262
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
No, Bitcoin can't end any poverty. In fact, people suffering from poverty shouldn't be investing in bitcoin. The golden rule of investing in bitcoin and other crypto currencies is to invest what you can afford to lose. Do you think poor people that can't meet their basic needs should be investing in bitcoin? Nope. It will end up harming them more. Bitcoin can sky rocket in few minutes, and it can also fall down in few second and keep falling for a year or two. Things would  only get worse for them. They will have to sell their coins at a loss to pay their bills. Bitcoin can't remove poverty from a nation, but yeah, it can help to develop the economy indirectly.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Well, yes, bitcoin can indeed end someone's poverty because it will be such a huge help for that family to lift themselves from the slum and give their children the right education by going to school where they can afford it the most. But unfortunately, that's just too easy to say than done because even if it's already a fact that bitcoin can truly make peoples lives comfortable, these people who are below the poverty line doesn't have the chance to invest into bitcoin even if they want to because there's just no extra funds for them to do that as they are already having a hard time by feeding themselves as much as 3 times a day or at least buy a medicine if someone in their household is sick.
Sad reality, I just lot of instances like that, it so easy to say like, "I did that before and I know you can you do it to".  But in fact they cant because of the circumstances that they are facing. Another example is, you and your friend both working and getting paid at same amount, but you only used your money for your own good since you are in an average family, while your friends pay for the rent, bills, foods, and needs of his family. In that case you can see that the salary you guys get being breakdown at different things. Just like in bitcoin, even they have the money to invest most of the time they get scared to risk it since its only their money that they have, unlike other people who have the means to invest any time they want. Anyhow, I still do believe that it can end someones poverty.
Activity: 812
Merit: 626
In the context of saying bitcoin can end poverty it can but not for the whole but only for a small part who can make good use of it.
bitcoin can be a tool to make us rich. but on the other hand, bitcoin can also make you die miserable.
I think there have been many examples of successful people being in bitcoin, one of which might have been circulating a lot on the Internet and I searched for some of them and could read them here https://www.cointree.com/learn/bitcoin-success-stories/. but on the other hand there are not a few people who actually have to suffer quite a lot and even have to die as a result of their mistakes in bitcoin because they are too careless in this matter.
It is up to us now whether we are doing this right or it is just a momentary desire because of course this also affects the results.
Pages:
Jump to: