Pages:
Author

Topic: "Everyone" is all wrong about Bitcoin... - page 4. (Read 682 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 20, 2024, 02:49:18 PM
snip

If anyone should be the first to be wrong, then that has to be you because you're not making any sense in what you just posted, there's no bearing in it, who are the ones that are all wrong about bitcoin when you're the only confused being here who don't really understand what to say about it, i challenge you to go and read further about bitcoin and learn more things that you need to know before posting on things you don't know anything about.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
March 20, 2024, 01:58:32 PM

Almost everyone is wrong, and only because; Bitcoin is not at all about all the deep dips but the stabile growth with the high peaks. That's it and that's all of what most of them just don't get.

You sound more like you bought Bitcoin at the top! Cheesy

Who and who do you mean as "everyone" in this context? The last I check, there large outflow from Bitcoin ETFs between Monday and Tuesday which signify that people were selling their Bitcoin ETFs and you know very well that they started this run of Bitcoin ever since the application was approved, you can't blame people for becoming bearish in a short time frame but over all, Bitcoin growth is not linear, it's dynamic but never go below where it started, it's just about forming new resistance and come settle at the old support.

If people sell Bitcoin, I don't think anyone has the right question their choice of selling, we all can't think the same, some people are short term holders, some are long term and don't forget that we also have traders who open and close positions anytime they like or feel like trading and they all contribute to where Bitcoin is right now.

The media; All is about the big drops, right? That's simply not what this is all about, it's not the main thing about Bitcoin, but this is what most people get to hear - Is this so hard to get, really..??

Correct them, please, & not me...  No harm done.   Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 875
Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin
March 20, 2024, 01:54:47 PM

Almost everyone is wrong, and only because; Bitcoin is not at all about all the deep dips but the stabile growth with the high peaks. That's it and that's all of what most of them just don't get.

You sound more like you bought Bitcoin at the top! Cheesy

Who and who do you mean as "everyone" in this context? The last I check, there large outflow from Bitcoin ETFs between Monday and Tuesday which signify that people were selling their Bitcoin ETFs and you know very well that they started this run of Bitcoin ever since the application was approved, you can't blame people for becoming bearish in a short time frame but over all, Bitcoin growth is not linear, it's dynamic but never go below where it started, it's just about forming new resistance and come settle at the old support.

If people sell Bitcoin, I don't think anyone has the right question their choice of selling, we all can't think the same, some people are short term holders, some are long term and don't forget that we also have traders who open and close positions anytime they like or feel like trading and they all contribute to where Bitcoin is right now.
March 20, 2024, 01:37:18 PM
It would be good to make good post than to make blatant nonsense. How can everyone be wrong about bitcoin? Even if you want to say everyone is wrong, you have to mention the type of people. Like on this forum we all know much about bitcoin. In fact, this forum was created for who are interested in bitcoin. It is better not to post at all than to post what is not necessary.

Sorry for disturbing you, but my opinion is that this would have been the very best argument in public and media. Wrong place to say so, OK. I get you.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
March 20, 2024, 01:34:43 PM
It would be good to make good post than to make blatant nonsense. How can everyone be wrong about bitcoin? Even if you want to say everyone is wrong, you have to mention the type of people. Like on this forum we all know much about bitcoin. In fact, this forum was created for who are interested in bitcoin. It is better not to post at all than to post what is not necessary.
March 20, 2024, 01:27:16 PM

Pages:
Jump to: