Pages:
Author

Topic: Forces of Inflation: Turkey's Central Bank Boss Will Move In With Her Parent - page 2. (Read 187 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 5
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Inflation rate is quit high but I don't see it to be the reason for the Central Bank Cheif to move with her parents, she doesn't want to reveal what caused her action but had to use inflation as an excuse, no matter how had a country is I believe with her level she should own at least a house in the city, think about it she's an economist and has at least the capability to own an estate in the city with her influence but she has non. How is it possible to hold such position in a country and be homeless to an extent of moving in with her parents imho the story isn't clear.

For the less privilege I think they will always survive in any condition because they are the source of agricultural products in the economy, most of the people in the rural areas focus on agriculture for survival has less worries about the economy of the country because they produce nature product for consumption.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
I was going through the local news channel in my country when I saw a notification popped up that left me in awe, it says that “Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents”. I was surprised to see the rate of inflation in the country now becoming very hard for the Central Bank Chief not being able to pay for a house in the capital city of Turkey, Instanbul.

If this is how bad the inflation rate has increased, what will be the fate of the less privileges living there? They will be living with a lot of debt, struggling day in day out to get something as little on their table to fend on. If this is the case in Turkey currently, is inflation imminent to take place in other European countries in that region. I hope we are not heading into inflation soon again.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/12/16/inflation-forces-turkeys-central-bank-chief-to-move-in-with-parents/amp/

Nope. The inflation levels in Turkey have nothing to do with the inflation levels in "other European countries in that region".
The monetary policy of the Turkish central bank was stimulating high inflation for years(because Erdogan thought that low interest rates are good for the economy). Turkey has a negative trade balance(import is bigger than export) and the foreign investments are declining, because the economic situation in Turkey seems unstable. Having a negative trade balance in combination with a budget deficit are two major factors, that contribute to higher inflation.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
Maybe the woman is trying to communicate something to the world. I just do not know. Because it should not be worse to the extent that a whole central bank governor will not have at least government provided accomodation during her service.

All I can say is that this is bad to hear.

Some fiat are just created to scam citizens. In countries like Turkey and Venezuela and most other countries, wise citizens will invest on something appreciative like bitcoin, gold, silver and properties.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
This news seems like a bad joke, but I can believe that it happens in countries with a more than failed monetary policy. When the country's currency is rubbish, people put it into other assets that preserve real value and beat inflation, one of them being real estate, and from what the news says, the real estate policy doesn't seem to have been right either. It is clear that they have not read what happened with Diocletian's edict.

In any case, I suppose that the move in with her parents is a personal decision because she could certainly rent a house or take out a mortgage for one, but not in the area she wanted, hence the decision.
Activity: 322
Merit: 166
I was going through the local news channel in my country when I saw a notification popped up that left me in awe, it says that “Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents”. I was surprised to see the rate of inflation in the country now becoming very hard for the Central Bank Chief not being able to pay for a house in the capital city of Turkey, Instanbul.

If this is how bad the inflation rate has increased, what will be the fate of the less privileges living there? They will be living with a lot of debt, struggling day in day out to get something as little on their table to fend on. If this is the case in Turkey currently, is inflation imminent to take place in other European countries in that region. I hope we are not heading into inflation soon again.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/12/16/inflation-forces-turkeys-central-bank-chief-to-move-in-with-parents/amp/
Pages:
Jump to: